It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacks Gov Site, posts video- Claims to have armed "cyber" nuclear warheads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Site hacked:
www.ussc.gov...
That WAS the United States Sentencing Commission, and I did see that they had changed the index.html file to index2.html, at which it appeared the regular website came up...

Video embedded here and posted at hacked site as well:

Message Concludes:

We make this statement do not expect to be negotiated with; we do not desire to be negotiated with. We understand that due to the actions we take we exclude ourselves from the system within which solutions are found. There are others who serve that purpose, people far more respectable than us, people whose voices emerge from the light, and not the shadows. These voices are already making clear the reforms that have been necessary for some time, and are outright required now.

It is these people that the justice system, the government, and law enforcement must engage with. Their voices are already ringing strong with a chorus of determined resolution. We demand only that this chorus is not ignored. We demand the government does not make the mistake of hoping that time will dampen its ringing, that they can ride out this wave of determination, that business as usual can continue after a sufficient period of lip-service and back-patting.

Not this time. This time there will be change, or there will be chaos...

-Anonymous

In the video they claim to have armed cyber nuclear warheads, and talk about justification of "collateral damage"... Apparently these are hacked, and leaked sensitive docs, to be forthcoming...

Although, come to think of it, that would be pretty terrifying if they could actually do such a thing... I guess this is what happens when you don't have sex for while?

:shk:
edit on Sat Jan 26th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
They're speaking metaphorically, in terms of the nuke.

It's information they're really talking about.

Interesting times we live in!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyteskye

Well then why did they provide all kinds of links to hash codes? You may not have seen that...Cause now I think the site has been taken down...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, if someone and I mean anyone armed a real nuke and especially then went and made a public statement or communique about it, the Government would drop the whole internet like a switch got thrown if that's what it took to end the threat until the method could be understood and absolutely countered.

I don't know precisely how it could be vulnerable from the outside to start with. A certain Crypt like site posted the full manuals, procedures and training books for the Minuteman program and crewman. I got a B on the practice test I took for fun... It made for interesting reading, to be sure. I didn't see outside vulnerability to how the system appears to function though at any level.

After all, I have no doubt there would be a measurable % of Americans drop dead from heart attacks simply by seeing where some of the missiles just suddenly emerged from as they launched ...and no one would ever, in their wildest imaginations, have believed anything was there in some cases. The Gov't wouldn't allow any opening to continue ...if one actually had been found. At any cost, IMO.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Forgive me for saying this, but I am feeling so dejected these days. So disgusted with our country, it's leaders and its useless eaters.

I say let there be chaos.

I too, believe this is all figure of speech, they have information and I say enough with the threats.....release it!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, if everyone's internet connect goes out, I guess you'll know the DHS took the threat seriously.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Quite a show over at that gov site. A professionally made, dramatic made- for Hollywood 9 minutes of meaningless rhetoric.
But that is not the point here. What anyone walks away with from this viewing is a mental identification of Anon with nuclear war. Even the OP claims this erroneously.
The darkly dramatic music, lenghty War Games nuclear war montage, and meaningless rambling over minutes of footage of nuclear missles; the FILES being named 'warheads', the angry tone despite vague "demands"...
C'mon people. The first thread on this suggested a false flag here to censor the web.
This one is really over the top.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You don't really want chaos.

I don't. Life is going great for me. Moving to Miami with my wife. Huge job offer that I accepted... I hope for no chaos and I hope you don't want it either

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyteskye
They're speaking metaphorically, in terms of the nuke.

It's information they're really talking about.

Interesting times we live in!

Not a nuke, not information, it's a computer virus they're referencing I believe.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the file does...if it's triggered.

Correction: You're right! It's information stolen from the DoJ possibly. Crazy hacktivists

And what makes Anonymous think any media outlets will touch any info they are given by activists? Look what Assange has had to deal with. Stolen government files is nothing any news source will touch.

If nothing comes out in a few days this was just bunk.

edit on 26/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

They said they would begin releasing "heavily redacted papers" to news agencies that request it as long as it is over a secure network.

They specified they have info on many subjects I believe, and would release one at a time if necessary.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I said it back in 2007/2008 that it needed to happen.

Companies such as the auto and banking industries shouldn't have been bailed out etc.

Sometimes civilization needs a reset.

And I am glad all is going well for you, but you have to remember, you are in the minority.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Edited OP, I think you guys are right...they are hacked, leaked docs with private or classified info I guess. Viva la skunk!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just dropped by the gov website to check it out. Just got myself on another list I'm sure.

I can't stop snickering......looks like they really did it!

Any of the MSM covering it?

edit on 26-1-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, if everyone's internet connect goes out, I guess you'll know the DHS took the threat seriously.

That would be the necessary first step for anything, indeed. Stopping a threat ...or becoming one by doing nasty things to the population. Either would start with a little red x over the computer icon in the task bar. Such a little thing to indicate doom, too.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Micheal Fox Trot, this is Green Goblin... Tango is down, i repeat... Tango is down!

Aside from that no. We haven't seen the rest of this. And it hasn't gotten ugly yet. This is one reason uncle sam wants that kill switch.

This is what happens when your professionals start objecting to your actions. It's no different than doctors across the country quitting the job because of Obamacare (even though that probably won't happen) or when teachers went on strike in Chicago. It's outrage against the machine, rage against the machine.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

You people need to get a clue.... Anonymous is the gov't.... they're going to kill the internet, they only place we can get real news. THE GOV"T is BROKE!!!!!!

They want you stupid and armless. And hoping that FEMA will come and SAVE you.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

If anonymous wasn't the gov't, they'd delete everyone's mortgage, creditcard debt, IRS debt... and so forth.

They aren't doing that. Are they?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Drop a dud warhead on the pentagon bullseye and freak the sh!t out of those warmongers there and that will be a very nice gesture to the free world, Maybe another one on the Whitehouse lawn just for laugh ?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
About bloody time. Let's go!

2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join