It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the red flag that makes our government 9/11 our internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Anonymous has hacked www.ussc.gov... which I would think is a red flag for our government to get stricter with internet or as another thread has said 9/11 the internet. I wish Anon hadn't done this....

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hope not, but it's interesting that janet napolateno said something like this might happen. It's either really good timing, or something is up.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
Anonymous has hacked www.ussc.gov... which I would think is a red flag for our government to get stricter with internet or as another thread has said 9/11 the internet. I wish Anon hadn't done this....

i think you might be onto something here. The australian prime minister has just toured a new cyber security facility yesterday. The trend here in australia is to reflect a lot of american policy almost like a mirror as if sometimes we are the beta test site to observe policy acceptance or problems. I draw your attention to the gun ban and recently the carbon tax which the obama admin would love to bring in well we have already had both happen.www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/julia-gillard-announces-cyber-security-centre-warning-a-long-fight-lies-ahead/story-e6fr g8yo-1226559907481
edit on 26-1-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

I just noticed too look at the terminology, you mentioned 9/11 and the title says a long flight ahead weird.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Anonymous is the gov't. They're broke. They have nothing left, but to keep the people from communicating and getting some kind of real news.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Bilky

Anonymous is the gov't. They're broke. They have nothing left, but to keep the people from communicating and getting some kind of real news.

Oh well don't worry be happy.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's what I was thinking too.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Credit to you OP for being first to cover this. But it seems your glory was stolen by a second thread

Indisputable

top topics

join