It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Watch 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

TULSA METRO: Tornado on the ground at 3:58pm between Avant and Skiatook, N of Tulsa, moving northeast 40 mph.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not sure if its been posted yet but Moore, OK, just had a tornado touch down that some estimates have as big as 2 miles wide. www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Not sure if its been posted yet but Moore, OK, just had a tornado touch down that some estimates have as big as 2 miles wide. www.huffingtonpost.com...

That tornado has already dissipated.
twitter.com...

There's a discussion of it going on here.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'd like to share my personal story. I've always loved weather, but what I saw with my own eyes had me shocked and stunned in awe.

I'm currently on vacation here in Texas, I work in Colorado. And I saw that mile wide tornado tear Granberry up. This thing was just 20 miles south of where I'm staying. It was dark out, but the lightning storm that was going on lit it up. I saw crap flying around. I'm still kicking my self in the ass for not getting my camera until after the tornado had passed. But I did get a good video of the lightning storm. I'll see if I can upload it later
This thing was scary as hell, you see them in videos and all but when you see a mile wide tornado tearing up a town with your own eyes, it'll change your life. What I saw is burned into my head forever.
Just standing there in my Aunt's driveway, while my cousin's friend is freaking out next to me, I was silent, just shocked, but watching thinking, "Please don't come here, PLEASE". I was watching where it was going and staying calm and quiet. My cousin's friend looked at me like I was crazy. LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Check out this footage from a tornado that Touched down in Milan, Italy!

Video at the link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join