It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Having a lot 13 in their 2013?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Jan 1st I stepped right out of bed into a pile of 2013. Turns out my dog had been fed too many goodies at our NYE party and had also barfed 7 times during the night! Ugh I thought to myself not my favorite way to start the year. Still she'd missed the carpet and within 30 mins it was as if nothing had happened and at least she hadn't died. She's fit as a fiddle next to me now, in case you're worried.

Still day after day I feel like this year is challenging one. I'm naturally darn lucky. Seriously, no joke. My family groans about it. So I'm really noticing a shift and I figure others out there must be too.

Last year was HUGE for everyone I knew. And I mean every single person either lost a parent or a job. Or had a baby or a wedding. Moved or divorced or retired. Not small stuff. It was like personal world shifts everywhere I looked. I figured "That's one way of doing it Mayans." There were some people whom I know peripherally who didn't shift but they were so uncomfortable by everyone else's evolvement they were edgy and unpleasant to be around and this year they are already doing things to catch up.

But just as last year it was the norm to change and hard not to get caught up in the flow. This year I think change is going to be full of tests.

What are your thoughts? Who thinks there's something to this 13 ness?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Not much difference for me compared to the last few years. Maybe you are just having a string of bad luck.

Try this

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Hi thanks for the video!

So far I'd say the year's been fair, not bad. Nothing that can't be fixed. Nothing that can't be looked at as both half full and half empty just not full and thankfully not empty.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I started this year off without any expectations. Dare I say, that it's been better than expected?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
Jan 1st I stepped right out of bed into a pile of 2013. Turns out my dog had been fed too many goodies at our NYE party and had also barfed 7 times during the night! Ugh I thought to myself not my favorite way to start the year. Still she'd missed the carpet and within 30 mins it was as if nothing had happened and at least she hadn't died. She's fit as a fiddle next to me now, in case you're worried.

Still day after day I feel like this year is challenging one. I'm naturally darn lucky. Seriously, no joke. My family groans about it. So I'm really noticing a shift and I figure others out there must be too.

Last year was HUGE for everyone I knew. And I mean every single person either lost a parent or a job. Or had a baby or a wedding. Moved or divorced or retired. Not small stuff. It was like personal world shifts everywhere I looked. I figured "That's one way of doing it Mayans." There were some people whom I know peripherally who didn't shift but they were so uncomfortable by everyone else's evolvement they were edgy and unpleasant to be around and this year they are already doing things to catch up.

But just as last year it was the norm to change and hard not to get caught up in the flow. This year I think change is going to be full of tests.

What are your thoughts? Who thinks there's something to this 13 ness?

I was like you during 2011. A girl rejected me because she liked my friend.
Then all negative thoughts flooding my mind. And I live my entire 2011 with so many unfortunate events.
I blamed it to Fate.

Then it continued to around march (or feb, i cant remember) 2012. Then in my mind: "Screw all these. They have nothing to do with luck, year, chinese horoscopes, or whatever craps. It was all just me being a negative person"

I tried to only think positive and what good and best for me. And my life became muuuuuuuuuuch better and later become much better after I joined ATS.

Just don't let negative thoughts infecting your mind. Try to live the Now like some of our friends in ATS suggested.
It's great!!!

edit on 26-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I love your attitude!! I've been trying this weekend - and it's really a great strategy!

new topics

top topics

join