It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury poisoning...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have mercury poisoning from my mercury fillings and I laughed about it at first but then out of randomness I decided to Wikipedia mercury poisoning and was baffled by the results... My teeth have been more ad more sensitive in the last few years and ive been experiencing erratic heartbeats, chronic fatigue pains(phantom pain), every so often i get this uncontrollable body heat, i cant seek to benefit from my meditation, i have trouble holding concentration, i feel dizzy and nauseous from time to time, I get uncontrollable panic attacks, kidney pains which don't feel justified, all this after a night of having a few or drinking pop for some reason these symptoms are amplified for a few days after, I also get this strange vapor metallic taste in my mouth that makes me feel like I should be breathing through my nose and close my mouth, the headaches and constant ringing are bare able most of the time since I've had these fillings since I was a preteen(31 now).. How to approach my dentist to get these amalgams removed ASAP? I don't want anything to do with a dentist ever again... Actually it was what I wanted before so I start eating mostly vegan and locally grown food for the last few years its really improved my health but like I said I can't seem to move forward in my meditation but its helped me to bring light to these pains that have been there since my teenage years..

I've done my research and I'd like to hear input on how I could approach my dentist. I eat right(aside from a few glasses of pop a week and the weekly dose of meat(I'm a blender smoothy freak most of the time).

Thank you for your time..

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
All you need to do is search out a natural dentist in your area. There are special precautions when removing them so not all dentists will do it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

I work with mercury several times a month, sticking my fingers in it, handling samples that were injected with mercury and occasionally breathing cooked mercury vapors and I havent had any adverse reactions.... yet

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

Yeah my aunt died of kidney failure a month after getting all her teeth pulled and dentures... I just realized that it could have been related to her mercury amalgams... Then I searched more and found even more people dieing of organ failure after seeing a dentist...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I work with mercury several times a month, sticking my fingers in it, handling samples that were injected with mercury and occasionally breathing cooked mercury vapors and I havent had any adverse reactions.... yet

But would you put it in your mouth?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I'm thinking the effects of mercury poisoning in tiny amounts takes time to cause problems. Plus anybody with the ability to walk would eventually get curious and seek out metallic poisoning guides to explore for their safety eventually... But thanks for your reply. I got my amalgams put in from age 5 to age 15 and am use to the ringing in the ears my bodies been quite resilient thanks to my diet. The problem has to do with my more recent decision to drink a lot if hot teas mostly green tea thus my capped teeths sudden acceleration of decay... Thanks for your reply

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

I have many fillings too...
Im not saying the crap isnt bad for you, it obviously is and in the job I do, we take zero precautions.. no gloves, respirators or eye protection.
I wonder which is worse, mercury or lead

edit on 1/26/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

There is a placebo effect that seems to be relevant to your situation. You have to be new to the job, there were people working directly with mercury in the 1800s who had almost immediate effects. In the field of Noetics it is said that your belief structure most likely affects your reality to some extent which means that if you have a bunch of people who believe it is safe and you work around them could have something to do with why you aren't affected that or your already use to the symptoms and take it as a "I'm just getting old"...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Back when I was in about 4th grade, this kid brought a box full of mercury to school.. volume wise, it was probably just a few ounces but anyway, it was the first time that I had ever seen this stuff and it was the coolest thing id ever seen, at that age lol

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I used to have the same problem from amalgams. Get a product called footsies that stick on your feet at night and you take them off in the morning and while you sleep they extract the toxins and heavy metals from your feet. Toxins move to the furthest place in your body from your heart [the feet]. They do work over some months and the next day you feel very relaxed. Get the ones with more tourmaline in them they work better.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Footsies? Thanks ill look into that!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I have found that a big box of 'Thorntons Toffee' is very effective for removing mercury amalgam fillings, but once you have got rid of them, you will need to get the mercury out of the rest of you.
Bentonite clay powder is good for removing heavy metals such as mercury from your system, you can buy it on e-bay. It is safe as milk, the only danger is constipation, some recommend taking physillium husks to counter this.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
When I moved into this house a few years ago, I explored this old dirt floor shop/building in the backyard. It was full of old tires mostly but on the shelf, I found an old glass medicine bottle about 2 lq. oz. with a cork top. It looked like it was full of dirt but real heavy to be so small. When I sat it back down it fell over off the shelf and shook up then I noticed it was full of dirty mercury. I have no clue what it was used for, but it was kinda unnerving thinking about it being in a medicine bottle.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

That sounds like a good idea if I don't find a dentist lol

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Also I should add that I have 7 mercury amalgams :-/ minus one when my wisdom tooth needed to get pulled lol

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
When I moved into this house a few years ago, I explored this old dirt floor shop/building in the backyard. It was full of old tires mostly but on the shelf, I found an old glass medicine bottle about 2 lq. oz. with a cork top. It looked like it was full of dirt but real heavy to be so small. When I sat it back down it fell over off the shelf and shook up then I noticed it was full of dirty mercury. I have no clue what it was used for, but it was kinda unnerving thinking about it being in a medicine bottle.

If I remember correctly mercury used to be used to treat syphilis. Nice heh

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
I have mercury poisoning from my mercury fillings and I laughed about it at first but then out of randomness I decided to Wikipedia mercury poisoning and was baffled by the results... My teeth have been more ad more sensitive in the last few years and ive been experiencing erratic heartbeats, chronic fatigue pains(phantom pain), every so often i get this uncontrollable body heat, i cant seek to benefit from my meditation, i have trouble holding concentration, i feel dizzy and nauseous from time to time, I get uncontrollable panic attacks, kidney pains which don't feel justified, all this after a night of having a few or drinking pop for some reason these symptoms are amplified for a few days after, I also get this strange vapor metallic taste in my mouth that makes me feel like I should be breathing through my nose and close my mouth, the headaches and constant ringing are bare able most of the time since I've had these fillings since I was a preteen(31 now).. How to approach my dentist to get these amalgams removed ASAP? I don't want anything to do with a dentist ever again... Actually it was what I wanted before so I start eating mostly vegan and locally grown food for the last few years its really improved my health but like I said I can't seem to move forward in my meditation but its helped me to bring light to these pains that have been there since my teenage years..

I've done my research and I'd like to hear input on how I could approach my dentist. I eat right(aside from a few glasses of pop a week and the weekly dose of meat(I'm a blender smoothy freak most of the time).

Thank you for your time..

With the greatest respect, self-diagnosis over the internet is one of the worst things you can do.
Lots of conditions share the same set of symptoms and to blame them on mercury fillings is, in my opinion, possibly jumping the gun a little..

Have you had any investigations to confirm your self-diagnosis of mercury poisoning?
If not, get down to your local doctor and get looked into properly.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

With the greatest respect, self-diagnosis over the internet is one of the worst things you can do.

That's a fair point, much harm can come from incorrect self-diagnosis, but the OP does say:-

I've done my research and I'd like to hear input on how I could approach my dentist.

A sympathetic dentist will guide the patient to the correct investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Instead of doing a self diagnosis by going on Wiki.....(omg, because anyone can write in that),
Did you go to your doctor and tell him or her of your concerns and problems and have them do a blood draw on you for analysis?

Too many people, including my step mother, are now dead because they self diagnosed themselves without talking to their doctor and had tests.

That being said, if you want to spend the money to have your fillings removed and new ones put in, that is fine if you have it to waste. What is your next step if and when you find that those fillings were not your problem?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I still have it. I didn't want my son to find it and drink it or anything else foolish. nor did I want to pour it out on the ground or down the drain. So now its a decoration on my computer desk. Now he's old enough I don't have to worry.
edit on 26-1-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join