It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a possible line on uncatalogued Native American petroglyph/ rock painting site.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am in total agreement on that slayer, but if the land is where I think it is it is is serious danger of destruction, and needs to be documented.
If it is still held by a local land owner I will absolutely respect their rights, but if the foreign owned corporation owns the land I have no qualms about throwing every wrench in their works, they have a history of the worst kinds of capitalistic abuses. Their plan for a "construction materials" quarry is just a thinly veiled end run around federal minning regulations , as the area has all the signs of having gold in deep rock veins, which they will have to take the entire mountain away to reach.
I have a friend on the local planning commision that is trying to keep the project from moving forward, but this corporation is a tens of billions of dollars a year international operation, that seems to.be willing to do what ever it takes to push this project forward.
If it is the case that this corp is the land holder, then the states heavy handed policies might be the best way to stop it..
In any case I will be responsible in my part and keep the actual location secret.
Just like this cave which is not on any map and is the site where local native American lore says they survived the great fire ,flood and cold time of no sun.

edit on 26-1-2013 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

Can we get some pics without the sun glaring on the glyphs?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sorry
Pic is not of the glyphs but a cave that has cultural significance to the local tribes.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10
I have decided I need to get out of the hectic world of emergency manufacturing, and go back to school and get an anthropology or archeology or such things.
I would suggest you try and register for a field school or check out a local archaeological society and see if it's a fit. Personally, I'd say it's the most fun you can have in the dirt!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join