It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
When i try to watch the video it says its private?

Does anyone have another link?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
When i try to watch the video it says its private?

Does anyone have another link?

yea same thing here, seems she pulled it. Did anyone happen to download it? If so can you upload it somewhere please. I'd like to see it.

thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Don't think so, I doubt anyone downloaded it.

She did come across as someone being dishonest. You didn't miss much! She spoke too quietly, while appearing medicated and covering her mouth. It was sad to see because it was apparent to me that it was her way of reaching out, but not to disclose truth.

My main concern is that some crazy Alex Jones fans will respond unkindly to her allegations - She made a mistake and eventually realized that, it seems.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to the video and by the way it's hard as hell to hear.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
This crazy person called Alex Jones a Time Travler Look at what she said in her comments on youtube.

"what you done for me let's see........_____________________________(playing psychological games....be a man and not a #ing entitled stuck up time traveler who thinks that you can abuse me at your whim because you have privy evidence to future events!!

I FEEL VERY SAD AND DEPRESSED...I AM NOT BEGGING .....i HAVE SELF-ESTEEM!!

what have I done everything even humiliating myself.....this is an unbalance of power going on here!! No woman should work this hard for love!!"
Youtube comments

This Woman is really unstable and I wish one of her friends would call her help because she may hurt herself or someone else. If you read her youtube comments it's seems like she thinks she's talking to AJ or something and to be honest it's quite scary. I really hope she is a troll.

P.S. If Alex Jones has knowledge of future events then man he must be dumb for being so wrong on his predictions!

There is no doubt that this women is unstable.

I hope someone who knows her does get her some help. If you look at her comments on Youtube it now appears she may be suicidal after "breaking up" with Alex Jones.

It's over I wish you the best in your endevors Alex Jones/Alexander Lafayette tired of being manipulated and abused I'm tired of crying....... Jasmin

I dont want to be your wife anymore....tired of your abuse!!

I currently want to slit my wrists and bleed out so I never have to wake up to this horrible life ever again.

I cut and hit my arms with a knife more than a couple of times and slapped myself in the face tired of all the pain they arecausing me..I feel that I don't have anymore choices in my life I feel like a prisoner that I can't kill myself...they(CIA) adulterated allergy pills with nanotech without my consent..these people don't want me to die......I though of throwing myself in a highway or incoming traffic to end the pain and the torture!!!

I want to snuff myself out of existence I don't want to suffer anymore!!!

Alex shoot me in head execution style!!! I want the pain to be over and done I don't want to #ing do it!!! Please CIA kill me off!!! Tired of being tortured!! Dead I feel nothing!! kill your wife!!

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE PLEASE KILL........ME QUIERO SUICIDAR!!!! ES CRUEL QUE ME MANTENGAN VIVA PARA TORTURARME..ESTOY CANSADA DE VIVIR!!!! I AM TIRED OF BEING A GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENT!!! i HAD ENOUGH......SYNTHETIC VOICES AI TECHNOLOGICAL TORTURE 24/7 MY LIFE hAS TO END!!! DON'T RESUSCITATE ME NOR BRING ME BACK THROUGHT TIME TRAVEL.....i WANT TO END MY LIFE QUICKLY!! www.musica.com...

Antihistamine Overdoses plenty of times to escape the pain

www.livestrong.com... RIGHT NOW

So it appears she is now attempting suicide by Antihistamine Overdose.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You see people this is what happens when you tell the truth,you get attacked on all sides with the dumbest stuff in the world alex jones is waking people up helping them to "READ" again to understand whats going on here and there's others aswell doing the same,bottom line people if you don't read and use your own brain and stop looking a crap on tv that's not teaching you nonthing at all when they see you at this point your a truly a slave because of your own ignorance God bless Alex Jones if you ask me he making people use there God given Brain and common sense. Don't believe this wife crap people your smarter than this.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Batusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Dude.. if you knew how it really went down you wouldn't make such a big deal out if it. Bohemian Grove had been infiltrated multiple times before. He over dramatized it. Another team infiltrated B.G. the same night as AJ and when he wrote about it it sounded like AJ had blown it all out of proportion. Jonson made it sound more like a frat party for old rich white people.

Alex Jones has never given us anything real. His job is to destroy activism from within. To make conspiracy theorists and patriots look insane by association. Alex Jones is the problem. It's not like AJ has ever actually exposed anything original and he has made up enough non sense and done enough ranting to taint anything he touched.

It's not good what they do up there, but I don't think it's occult or evil. It's just where powerful people get drunk and social network to become more rich.
edit on 27-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You do realize you have put yourself in the same camp as the girl in the vid in the OP don't you GGVM?
Is that the company you want to be know to be associated with?

also

"During the 2000 Grove summer camp, they announced Dick Cheney as George W. Bush's vice-presidential running mate from Bohemian Gove. CNN reported in July of 2000 that the decision had been partially made and that George Bush Jr. had been consulting with George Herbert Walker Bush ... at Bohemian Grove

www.thehiddenevil.com...
lol
well if that aint evil then what is?

alex jones is the problem: he is hitler, his mother was stalin, his father was dracula, stop him before he destroys the whole planet, his guests don't exist...DON"T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!

edit on 27-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2013 by Danbones because: spelling grammer content bad pixels

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Have you lost your marbles? How do I put myself in the same camp as the woman in the video?
Because I think that Alex Jones is a loon that does more bad than good? I didn't say he is CIA or part of any organization. I have entertained the possibility, but realistically he is just an idiot on his own doing more bad than good.

You need to take a step back and get a grip because you have not clue what you are talking about. If you need evidence just look how ignorant Jones was on Piers Morgan (btw I despise Piers, but Jones was an idiot on the show) and look how Jones acts at the end of the video I posted. I have to look away, it's that embarrassing. You are in a more similar line of thought as the woman in the video than I am, because you both believe in these absurd concepts.

Try being realistic and do some real thinking.
edit on 27-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Another team infiltrated B.G. the same night as AJ

Actually what is ironic is in the video you posted it shows video footage of Jones wife
At 24:04 in it shows her with Alex shopping at Eddie Bauer, and then again
as they are in the Hotel preparing for the infiltration.
( Which once again proves the video by the whacked gal in the OP to be a HOAX )

Also, this dude Jon was invited by Alex to come along with AJ team, and he accepts.
So...his trip was actually with Jones.

Get your facts straight first, then you can can distort them as you please.

edit on 27-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

How are you in the same camp as the girl in the vid in the OP
you make a lot of inaccurate unfounded unsourced accusations for a start

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is a known fact that when people cover their mouths when speaking, it is because they are lying. It is clear body language.

In court, when preparing to testify, the attorney will specifically say, "Keep your hands in your lap, away from your face. If you put your hands near your face, especially your mouth, people will assume you are lying."

This is body language 101. It is so simplistic and basic, that people that never even studied in body language will take this clue as lying. It requires zero education.

Couple that with the soft spoken voice, and you have two blatant clues the person is lying. It matters not the subject, or the object of the topic. Look past it at the behaviour.

The danger in spending too much time online is the loss of sensitivity to subtle and/or blatant body language clues that should be basic instinct.

For people that regularly interract with others face to face, in whom the instinct is intact, are the first to call this out as fake. You don't need 'proof'. You only need the common sense you were born with.

www.askwomennet.com...
edit on 28-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My facts are straight.
Get YOUR facts straight.
Alex Jones and his friend infiltrated B.G. when you see in the video, Jon Ronson and the guy that taught them all how to infiltrate B.G. did so at a later time in the night. So, sorry, I am correct, and you are wrong. Why even bother to call me wrong if you yourself don't know. They did not go with Alex and actually Jonson found the guy and let AJ in on it. It is all documented in Jonson's book. Jonson's team saw Aj's team later that night and basically described them as acting paranoid and sensationalizing everything while Johnson and the other fellow roamed around and enjoyed being there. Jones actually was put in touch with the guy that taught them how to inflitrate by Jonson, AND Jones was so paranoid that he asked that Jonson and the guy that showed them how to get in not accompany them in. SO Jonson went in later, which is a second later infiltration as I originally said (again making me correct and you incorrect),

Also, I don't understand why you think it's ironic that the video shows his wife?
edit on 28-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Not really. I made one error of my own, based on a book I recently read, and I gladly recanted when I doubted it. That's you confusing lunacy and paranoia (something you in reality share with this woman) with a mistake. And I never made an unsourced accusation. Not once.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by burntheships

My facts are straight.
Get YOUR facts straight.
Alex Jones and his friend infiltrated B.G. when you see in the video, Jon Ronson and the guy that taught them all how to infiltrate B.G. did so at a later time in the night. So, sorry, I am correct, and you are wrong. Why even bother to call me wrong if you yourself don't know. They did not go with Alex and actually Jonson found the guy and let AJ in on it. It is all documented in Jonson's book. Jonson's team saw Aj's team later that night and basically described them as acting paranoid and sensationalizing everything while Johnson and the other fellow roamed around and enjoyed being there. Jones actually was put in touch with the guy that taught them how to inflitrate by Jonson, AND Jones was so paranoid that he asked that Jonson and the guy that showed them how to get in not accompany them in. SO Jonson went in later, which is a second later infiltration as I originally said (again making me correct and you incorrect),

Also, I don't understand why you think it's ironic that the video shows his wife?

In the video is funny because it shows how paranoid Alex jones is and how it rubs off on people around him like when they are at the hotel Jones thinks this poor old woman is spying on them haha. I'm pretty sure Aj's first plan to sneak in was a couple mile hike and then climbing up some dangerous cliffs to get in which would of made for great tv since even then he was in pretty bad shape. From what I remember from the video you are correct but I don't think Jonson ever went In the BG but I could be wrong since I never read the book but I thought Ronson stayed in the car with Alex's gf and watched them go in.
edit on 28-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
inexplicable double post

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Jonson did go in, but not with AJ.
It's not in the video. It is in the novelization.
He describes it for himself and his experiences inside. He even talks to a member who asks if it's his first time.
That is one I am certain of because there is half a chapter on it. The Asian thing was a mistake I guess (still haven't checked the book for certain), but I do know he went in.

Jonson and the guide had to go in at a later time because AJ was too paranoid to go in with anyone but the guy he was with.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
More bs hahahan...cointel pro nervous about Alex's power now

They could pay off any woma to lie in YouTube

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

... I don't think it's occult or evil. It's just where powerful people get drunk and social network to become more rich.

Yeah, it's perfectly normal to stand around and chant while burning a human child effigy in the bowels of a forty foot stone owl god the Babylonians used to sacrifice children to. What could be evil or occult related about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join