It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

For someone who says they are on the fence your OP sure seemed to be anything other than on the fence. First you post a video made by a woman who is clearly not Jones wife, had you done one ounce of actual research you would have known this, but research or not it's obvious that woman is a liar. So as if posting her video wasn't bad enough you post ever more videos that demonize Jones, all the while saying you are on the fence....

No ignorance was denied in this thread, in fact it was embraced.

And do us a favor and alert the Mods your thread here should be moved to the Hoax Bin.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm blown away that anyone would actually believe this woman's claim! I'm embarrassed for those who believe her and suggest a reality check!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No way!. This is a character assassination attempt by the ptb after alex jones put on a spirited second amendment show and stirred up people. Someone who managed to covertly infiltrate bohemian grove, capture footage and then show it, is by no means controlled opposition.

They are playing his explosive temper tantrums to try and paint him as a lunatic. Nothing could be further from the truth because he is genuine in what he says and what he does. Actions speak louder than words and thus we can differentiate the evildoers from the dogooders.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This crazy person called Alex Jones a Time Travler Look at what she said in her comments on youtube.

"what you done for me let's see........_____________________________(playing psychological games....be a man and not a #ing entitled stuck up time traveler who thinks that you can abuse me at your whim because you have privy evidence to future events!!

I FEEL VERY SAD AND DEPRESSED...I AM NOT BEGGING .....i HAVE SELF-ESTEEM!!

what have I done everything even humiliating myself.....this is an unbalance of power going on here!! No woman should work this hard for love!!"
Youtube comments

This Woman is really unstable and I wish one of her friends would call her help because she may hurt herself or someone else. If you read her youtube comments it's seems like she thinks she's talking to AJ or something and to be honest it's quite scary. I really hope she is a troll.

P.S. If Alex Jones has knowledge of future events then man he must be dumb for being so wrong on his predictions!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

No way!. This is a character assassination attempt by the ptb after alex jones put on a spirited second amendment show and stirred up people. Someone who managed to covertly infiltrate bohemian grove, capture footage and then show it, is by no means controlled opposition.

They are playing his explosive temper tantrums to try and paint him as a lunatic. Nothing could be further from the truth because he is genuine in what he says and what he does. Actions speak louder than words and thus we can differentiate the evildoers from the dogooders.

This isn't the ptb doing this it's just some crazy sick girl or troll on youtube. Why are some people so paranoid? If the ptb wanted to destroy AJ's character then they would just have him OD with a male hooker or show clips of his show haha. The Bohemian grove isn't that hard to get into all he had to do was just walk in the front gate and it's not like he taped the elite eatting children or something damaging. The only thing Alex Jones has done for the 2nd amendment is make it's supporters look bad to most people.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
lol what if its true? Heaps of people calling BS, I agree on the balance of probabilities.. However, consider this.. Alex Jones is a deep cover CIA agent / Agent Provocateur..

As such, he gets a bit randy, thus he starts taking wives... Heaps of wives. But they don't know about each other. Of course he just leaves them when he gets bored, and tells them to STFU and gets his cia mates to harass them.. Who would believe them? 'Delusional' everyone would say!

There are a few odd things about Jonesy.. The way he goes on some times, he uses certain audio ques and psuedo hypnotic techniques (think Derren Brown, or good public speakers, perhaps even obama.. Clinton).
Sure Jones isn't eloquent, but he uses devices such as repetition, and emphasis / voice speed...

Its odd though.. Whats the agenda? Mis / Dis information? Maybe they had a plan for it back in the day, but it just got forgotten.. and now Jones is like Marlin Brando in apocalypse now... only he has a radio station and a you tube channel.

Holy See perhaps .. I recall reading he was linked to stratfor which is supposedly linked to the Mosad.

If he is only Holy See (and not CIA)..Perhaps he is an agent of light sent by the Pope.. the pope knows what the US federal government is up to some BS, and sent in their guy to go stir up resistance?.. Build a holy army... When you think about it, a lot of the militia movements have close religious affiliations..
i read somewhere, that for a revolt to succeed, it must have external support.. The Americans in the revolutionary war had help from the french; CIA has assisted most successful revolutions in modern history...

Perhaps if civil war broke out, the Vatican would arm and fund the insurgents / resistance.. Vatican is rich, can afford plenty of rocket launchers etc, they've prob got a secret special forces / intelligence service too..

Motive for the vatican ? A land grab! They are a nation state don't forget... Lol, imagine that.. the Catholic States of America... Head of State - Ze Pope! No more corrupt elections! Let god choose ! When the Smoke turns white we have our guy!

Also the Brazilians and I assume the Mexicans are kinda into God... Perhaps they will do as the Vatican instructs.. Form a Pan American Catholic Caliphate...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well this woman is no crazier then Jones himself he's an asshat end of story.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I believe the woman is either a CIA agent or just some nut job that wants attention. I mean, with all due respect, this woman has no standing. For example, where is your marriage license that you can choose to keep after your married? Where is the piece of paper that says that you were married somewhere?

I mean there are so many holes that are exposing this lie, and to be truthful on my part, she's stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I bet it is just as hard to get into bohemian grove as it is to get into area 51. Guards with machine guns do not fool around. Not saying they will necessary kill you, but they will SURELY arrest you at gunpoint. Most people are smart enough to not get near bohemian grove.

I am not sure how he managed to get in, but I assure you it was not brute force. You just have to have vip connections and some luck, but getting in the second time would be "different" I imagine.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
again to anyone who doesn't believe it, check my post on the previous page if you need evidence

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I disproved this also on page 6.

Mods this should be moved to the Hoax bin, it's been disproved and all it is now is libel and defamation.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well darn, I missed the video.

where did it go?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I bet it is just as hard to get into bohemian grove as it is to get into area 51. Guards with machine guns do not fool around. Not saying they will necessary kill you, but they will SURELY arrest you at gunpoint. Most people are smart enough to not get near bohemian grove.

I am not sure how he managed to get in, but I assure you it was not brute force. You just have to have vip connections and some luck, but getting in the second time would be "different" I imagine.

It's harder to get into now then it was when alex jones went because of all the crazy people showing up. I didn't know the guards have machine guns, are you sure? I agree who cares if people are doing lame rituals while dressed funny. Do you seriously think that youtube video is done by tptb though?

Edit: Watch the video by Jon Ronson called secret rulers of the world and you will see how Jones and another man before him got in. Jones could of walked in the front gate but of course he had to jump in the woods and went in that way because well it makes made the event look more sinister. Here are some picture of guards at the BG
edit on 27-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger
Alex Jones has offered up less proof for his ramblings before, and if the same amount of proof was offered up for 9/11, Jones would make it "absolute proof."

so YOU say

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ha Ha Ha, that's great, she made the video private. Even more proof she is full of spit. But if you still want to see her lame video I'm sure it's been copy and reposted by the Anti Jones crowd 10 fold by now.

Please move this thread to the Hoax Bin.

Thank You.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Well this woman is no crazier then Jones himself he's an asshat end of story.

can you prove you are not one too?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The point is he got in fully legally and I think it was "a press pass" or something to that effect. They invited him in not knowing that he would backstab them afterwards. You cannot enter bohemian grove any other way without getting arrested at gunpoint. It is private property with the strictest non-tresspassing laws. It is not government property though. It is owned by the worlds wealthiest people, billionares and trillionares. Many acres too!

Once you gain trust and lose it, then you cannot enter again. He is on their blacklist! Not only that, but I assume the security measures have increased since then with all kinds of trip sensors. I think the only way to gain a view of the perimeter is via a river which is public property.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Alex Jones is loon personified. I'm surprised she didn't out him as being from Venus.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a hack. Regardless of what his wife is, asian, jew, white or purple. How any one who wants accurate information would get it from Alex Jones is beyond me. I find him to be repulsive and a rant monger. He is the king of internet retail and fear. He has'nt and never will attack Israel. As per the jewish wife & kids.

How any one can want a ranting, vein bulging, slobbering, screaming loudmouth be their liasion to the world is just dumb. I agree with some of his stance's, but he sure as hell not the one I want speaking for me. He's a hack if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The point is he got in fully legally and I think it was "a press pass" or something to that effect. They invited him in not knowing that he would backstab them afterwards. You cannot enter bohemian grove any other way without getting arrested at gunpoint. It is private property with the strictest non-tresspassing laws. It is not government property though. It is owned by the worlds wealthiest people, billionares and trillionares. Many acres too!

Once you gain trust and lose it, then you cannot enter again. He is on their blacklist! Not only that, but I assume the security measures have increased since then with all kinds of trip sensors. I think the only way to gain a view of the perimeter is via a river which is public property.

I'm pretty sure he did have a press pass to get in because Jon Ronson video taped everything and watching him as he went in. The BG used to not have very strict security when Alex James and some random guy before him snuck in which is surprising but I guess there wasn't any ex presidents in attendance.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join