It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OP's vid is a hoax, plain and simple.

Very disappointing from a top member BTW....

Alex DOES criticize Israel's government and the Vatican...that's a common mis-guided argument used by the useful idiots.

Love him or hate him, he wakes people up, which is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Come on people, Really??!?

I believe that Alex is no better or worse than anyone else. Some things in my opinion he is spot on with, and some things are greatly exaggerated and sensationalized. That is his job, if he doesn't do that part of his job he doesn't make money and would therefore be broadcasting from a cardbord box on the side of a street somewhere holding up signs.

That being said I take just about everyone I don't personally know with a grain of salt, as all people have an "agenda" of some kind whether innocent or deceit filled. Looking at the woman in the original video it is pretty obvious that she is mentally disturbed and appears to show signs of being a paranoid schizephrenic who has probably stopped taking her meds. I have this feeling because I have a relative that is a paranoid schizephrenic that used to take mind altering substances in the 70's and used to believe that Jimi Hendrix and Black Sabbath would play concerts on the lawn in his more delusional moments. She is clearly in need of mental help and I sincerely hope that someone who knows her sees the video and gets her the help that she needs.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, if it is true, you can be sure the shills would be out in full force to discredit this story.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Love him or hate him, he wakes people up, which is a good thing.

Nah. Not if he's waking them up to misdirection and disinformation.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think this lady is full of # when it comes to her involvement with Jones. That said I wouldn't be surprised to find out Jones does in fact work with one of those agencies.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

you need to wipe that stardust from your eyes. Jones has been caught lying several times. someone else here posted a good vid of him trying to co-opt and discredit a patriot protest. hes lied and libeled a fellow researcher. do your research. jones puts out some good info, but offers no solutions other than trying to incite his audience into a constant cycle of fear and anger
Jones is either: a) narcisist, b) in it for the money, c) controlled op asset d) a well intentioned but blusterous fool

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
lmao...here we go again.

That lady is going to get an earful when her husband gets home tonight.....

NOT.

Here is my take on AJ. I like the information he puts out but I don't take HIS version of how all the information he puts out is added up into a bigger picture. He may be right on some of it, most of it, heck maybe even all of it.

The important part is that YOU take the information and make of it what YOU will and not let anybody else tell you how you should decipher that information.

edit on 26-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I enlarged the video and something is very wrong. It appears to be videoshopped. Someone who knows more about this area should check it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Have to lol that people follow AJ like he is a god of some sort. AJ is just a fear monger.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How can there even be a debate here? The woman, who appears to be drunk, and is obviously disturbed. Whether you are for or against Jones, how could you believe this woman to be remotely truthful?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here is the real wife of Alex Jones

Starts at 7:30

As you can see, clearly the OP's video is a HOAX
edit on 26/1/13 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, if it is true, you can be sure the shills would be out in full force to discredit this story.

Riiiight, the people trying to discredit crazy YouTube lady are obviously shills.

I am actually Piers Morgan's disappointed father and in my upcoming YouTube video I will explain who exactly controls him and what their agenda is...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If you have 5 hours and 42 minutes to watch why Alex Jones, Drake, Ted Gunderson, & Benjamin Fulford are all Cointelpro

youtube.com...

Alex Jones has a CIA handler named Norbell or Norvell I forget
Also confirmed by Stew Webb

(Watch this post get deleted)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I am actually Piers Morgan's disappointed father and in my upcoming YouTube video I will explain who exactly controls him and what their agenda is...

The only video I want to see about Piers Morgan is the one where he takes Alex up on his offer to fight!!

AJ vs Morgan CAGEMATCH!!

I’d Pay-Per-View that fight!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Human_Alien

Mabye true, however the video in the OP is a HOAX

Wow, if there could be anything worse than ATS being fooled by
Alex Jones, it would be ATS being fooled for being hoaxed by the OP video.

edit on 26-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I didn't even bother watching it because Alex himself is the hoax. I personally don't need that validated.

Thanks for pointing that out though my friend

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
First of all, I know Alex Jones personally and this is not and never could be his wife; posting this trash says more about the messenger than the message but, if you want to find some way of discrediting Alex Jones and this works for you, be my guest.

Secondly, I knew Bill Cooper for over 30 year; his criticism and claims about Alex Jones had everything to do about Alex not playing to Bill's ego and nothing to do with facts. Frankly, Bill was a legend in his own mind and finally in his death he has gotten the credibility he always thought he deserved but this does not change the fact that Alex Jones had a lot in common with William Cooper and Jones has in effect picked up the torch and carried it forward.

However, here again, if you want to believe that what Alex Jones says is propaganda and/or that Jones is a CIA or Zionist Plant,be my guest. Needless to say, he is not complementary of certain types of people and I like him and agree with him for that as well.

This does not deserve more rebuttal but, I will suggest you go study Alex Jones and judge for yourself. If you think he is "Full Of It", that is your concern to live with.

Oh, and if you think Alex Jones is Bill Hicks or this character LAFAYETTE this poor deranged, suicidal woman goes on about, I suggest you go get some therapy.
edit on 27-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Woah.. There is something very wrong with that women. I can't stand when people are 'out of it' on whatever it may be that they slur so bad I can't understand them. She needs to get her hand out of her mouth when trying to talk. "I am Alex Jones wife.." makes my bs radar go off. Hopefully she will get some help instead of hurting herself. Seeking attention that bad is not healthy..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by artifact
If you have 5 hours and 42 minutes to watch why Alex Jones, Drake, Ted Gunderson, & Benjamin Fulford are all Cointelpro

youtube.com...

Alex Jones has a CIA handler named Norbell or Norvell I forget
Also confirmed by Stew Webb

(Watch this post get deleted)

again

Video description:
For all the evidence that Alex Jones, Ted Gunderson, Drake and Benjamin Fulford are Cointelpro agents go to the link below which will be constantly updated. When you come to realize that Alex Jones FIRED Jeremy Floyd and John Stadtmiller over just interviewing Stew Webb or having their guest talk about him there will be no doubt in your mind about Alex Jones! You don't fire people over just talking about a Marine 28 year Federal whistleblower unless you are Cointel! We also have the proof that Alex Jones has CENSORED Dr. Coldwell from being on his show and Coldwell has a 92% cancer cure rate - the best in the world. We have the direct testimony of Dr. Coldwell on this! Alex Jones and the rest of the stooges are NEVER about SOLUTIONS such as filing Federal lawsuits against the banksters which Stew Webb has done. They are just about running their mouth and trying to infiltrate and control the sheep as they first awaken! Everybody falls for Alex Jones when they first wake up because he's the best of the cointel stooges! But when you look at his record of NO ACTION over 17 years and the evidence we have assembled on Alex Jones and some of the other known FBI #5 cointel agents that he pushed such as Ted Gunderson there will be no doubt in your mind. Alex Jones lost a huge portion of his audience when the patriot community found out that Ted Gunderson (satanist, child molester, drug runner, scam artist, murderer, FBI #5 agent) who was on Alex Jones' show until he died almost KILLED Stew Webb in an illegal SWAT raid on his home! Stew Webb was released with no charges 5 hours later when the police figured out that cointelpro Ted Gunderson had LIED about the whole thing! Stew Webb is now suing all Cointelpro agents that have attacked him in the past so if Alex Jones is smart he will NEVER publicly attack Stew Webb because if he does and Stew Webb has to sue him, he will bring out all his witnesses in the FBI and CIA that have the documents that prove Alex Jones is Cointel!

Intel agents have already hacked into a Youtube account to remove some of our past videos on Gunderson and Benjamin Fulford so they don't want you to hear this information! Spread it everywhere. Stew Webb is available for radio and video interviews through his website at www.stewwebb.com We also urge you to join www.project.nsearch.com so you can join our "Action Teams" there which will be grouping together in every State in the USA to start planning how we are going to fight the corruption, remove crooked Judges and recall anybody that signed the NDAA! So join the site so we can reach you about shows and the information we will soon be getting about an open sourced Free Energy device that we will be reporting on in the next 60 days

edit on 27-1-2013 by artifact because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2013 by artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Thanks xstealth,

That is a great video, for two reasons.
The first one being, thank you Alex Jones for infiltrating The Bohemian Grove...
and secondly, it shows that the OP video is a hoax.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join