It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wow, really? Some loney tunes makes a video claiming to be something & you post it? What's funny is people love to accuse Jones of being a fraud, shill, lackey, what have you, but here you are posting a video by some mystery woman who is, most definitely likely, not his wife. Ill take it one step further and assume she never met Jones in her entire life.

ATS loves to hate jones so of course I expect this thread to top the ATS charts.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am curious to see his behavior as well. What does it mean if he totally ignores the topic? What about if he tries very hard to discredit this woman? Both could imply guilt honestly, or innocence. I do not, nor ever have, listened to this man's radio show, and I probably have seen only 1 or 2 videos over the years, and this is because I just get the feeling he is milking the conspiracy crowd, getting rich in the process. Coupled with the idea that he may be working for someone else and has ulterior motives, I doubt I will ever watch or listen to his diatribe.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
COINTELPRO
I realized it within like a month of paying attention to Alex Jones.
hypothetically speaking, even if the woman is found out to be a fraud, the fact remains he's COINTELPRO.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

That's not Alex Jones' wife. That's some paranoid attention seeker. She crazy.

Piers Morgan's wife

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So, why would anyone even give this nutcase any consideration?

Just because she says she is Alex Jones wife?

I am not going to post names etc, but this is not his wife.

Come on ATS this should be in the HOAX section.

Alex Jones and Wife - Texas Records

img222.imageshack.us...

Picture of her ( This nut in the OP is not her )
img81.imageshack.us...

The Real Alex Jones as defined by the SPLC, you know the propagandists
that identify the "real" terrorists. You dont think they would miss this one do you???

www.splcenter.org...

Alex Jones’ wife Kelly was part of two high profile publicity stunts while working for PETA. I
n 1996 she threw a cream pie into the face of fashion designer Oscar de la Renta while he
was in a Dallas, Texas In the same year, she threw a dead raccoon onto the dinner plate of
Vogue editor Anna Wintour while she was dining at the Four Seasons restaurant in New York City.

www.villagevoice.com...

Google Anna Wintour dead raccoon incident...

Jones talks about his wife’s connections with PETA during the following segments
of his radio show interview with David Martosko of the Center for Consumer Freedom:

Part 1
00:16 - 01:10, 02:50 - 03:45, 04:16 - 04:30, 05:20 - 06:12, 08:44 - 09:23

www.youtube.com...

Part 2
01:30 - 01:53, 03:07 - 03:20, 05:40 - 06:48

www.youtube.com...

This is a HOAX!

edit on 26-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

That's not Alex Jones' wife. That's some paranoid attention seeker. She crazy.

Not a fan of Alex Jones, at all. That being said, I agree with the poster above. Oh, YouTube..

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by iwilliam
reply to post by reeferman

Jones is a CIA shill

edit on 26-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you can back that up with something we can all sink our teeth into...
please feel free to do so

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: cleaned up spaces etc

It has been confirmed that one of his producers, Molly Maroney (sp?) used to work for Stratfor, the private "intelligence agency" which has been linked to the CIA.

Furthermore, Jones' show was founded in the same year and in the same city as Stratfor. And that's one pretty hefty "coincidence." Furthermore, people have caught Jones trying to disrupt a peaceful rally (vid available on youtube) and he does nothing but fear-monger. Yes, he does give some good, true intel. However, that's just how effective disinformation is done-- you mix in the good with the bad, so it looks like you're a legit source.

Is this 100% proof? I'm afraid not. However, IMHO (and to many others) these are some very strong indicators that Jones may not be all he seems on the surface.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People who follow, believe, listen-to or react to Alex Jones need a rude awakening.And if this is it, then....you can all get down off your soapboxes now.
This guy is a highly-paid highly-charged provocateur idiot with an evangelistic flair!

Every single thing is wrong. The weather. The government. Chemtrails. FEMA. HAARP. 9-11, The Vatican, Sandy Hook. North America Union. NWO. The Bush's. The Clinton's. Obama. Waco. Vaccinations. World population, The Royals, Bohemia Groove, RFID. Cell phones. Smart meters. Skull and Bones, Monsanto. Light bulbs. Pedophilia, The economy. Federal reserve....shall I go on?

This world is screwed up but, we all have to live in it and on this planet! So to dwell, anticipate and worry about all that is wrong, is counter productive to a happy life and will kill you!

Why doesn't this clown move if his country is riddled with all this madness? No one will miss him. And his true followers can listen to him anywhere via Sirius radio. So I do believe there's a nice condo waiting for him down in Paraguay.

And don't forget how he LIED to us about that 'huge, life-changing announcement' he had a few years back that turned out to be a mock letter to Obama from Charlie Sheen.
Really?
And he STILL has a fan base?
Well...you get what you deserve then.

Wake up people. This guy is a bogus shill and is on an agenda that you're not privy to (though many of us can surmise though)

William Cooper saw right through him almost 15 years ago!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Very interesting topic. I have one question that I am not sure anyone will be able to answer. My question is based on the premise that both Cooper and Jones are in the public eye, both are involved in the discussion of all topics Exopolitical - yet one is alive and still promoting his work while the other is deceased - and hopefully guiding us in Spirit.

Why is it that Jones can embarrass a member of the cabal/illuminati/whatever publicly - expose the Bohemian Grove goings on and not be touched - as it were?

I do know that during the last few years information and disinformation have become tightly woven together and discerning which is which can be difficult. I just want to know why some vocal human beings are murdered for their beliefs and the sharing of information while others are left well alone.

A poster has added some items from wellaware1.com and after having visited that site and studied some of the videos - some is too far fetched but there are items that I cannot find a fault and have troubling dismissing their validity.

If Jones is a liar and it certainly seems to me that the evidence is mounting - then - perhaps the woman in the opening video is actually telling the truth. The woman is possibly deeply disturbed by knowledge that is residing in her psyche. She is perhaps the real deal and wants the world to know what she does and that is a very common theme for people who are suicidal.

It's a shame that Cooper was murdered - he had a family who will miss him. Jones has a family and they still have their husband and father - there's the inconsistency that troubles me. Both outspoken and only one is still with us. Hmmm....

Much Peace...
edit on 26-1-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Mabye true, however the video in the OP is a HOAX

Wow, if there could be anything worse than ATS being fooled by
Alex Jones, it would be ATS being fooled for being hoaxed by the OP video.

edit on 26-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

While you have certainly completed your homework you have not convinced me of anything. Documents prove nothing - even the head of the American people has a birth certificate that poses questions as to its validity. Should a person be involved with the cabal/illuminati/whatever then false documents would be a simple task to achieve.

We live in a world where we have to practice utilising our instincts and personal intellectual acuity - that means we have to read widely but use our own intelligence to discern the truth from the lies. Documents are merely paper that can be forged. People can portray a character and be paid for the 'role'. Photographs do not always evince the truth.

Keep trying maybe you will convince me one day but not this time. The woman in the video - have you researched her via documentation such as birth certificate or marriage certificate??? Just remember on the internet we are all merely disembodied voices - not even voices - we are words typed on a keyboard that are sent around the world in a few moments. The woman on the video is a face and a real voice - you are words typed via a keyboard. At the moment - she is ahead by virtue of showing her face to the world. Whether she is telling the truth or lying or delusional or whatever - we know she is real and we have seen her on video.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones has always been WAY to dramatic for my taste........If I want dramatics I will watch a soap opera! IMHO

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by iwilliam
reply to post by reeferman

Jones is a CIA shill

edit on 26-1-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

I'm sure you can back that up with something we can all sink our teeth into...
please feel free to do so

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: cleaned up spaces etc

I provided enough links to sink your teeth into Coopers work..

there is nothing more I can do for you.. reread my post. you need to invest in research.

as I said, when you understand the scene back then, Cooper has/had real information..

AJ plagiarized his 911 prediction. totally said it as his months after Cooper was on air & called it first.

if you have been listening to AJ show for a while..

go back & see look at why AJ started to fight with Cooper.

listen to Coopers radio nationwide radio show..

He was calling AJ on his B$..& putting out real information.

AJ has hijacked Coopers show & become the controlled opposition.

its plain to see from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Keep trying maybe you will convince me one day but not this time. The woman in the video - have you researched her via documentation such as birth certificate or marriage certificate??? Just remember on the internet we are all merely disembodied voices - not even voices - we are words typed on a keyboard that are sent around the world in a few moments. The woman on the video is a face and a real voice - you are words typed via a keyboard.

Much Peace...

I can see this is not worth my effort and time.
Thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Alex Jones has offered up less proof for his ramblings before, and if the same amount of proof was offered up for 9/11, Jones would make it "absolute proof."

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

You do realize he is from Austin, Texas right? So that would explain why he broadcasts from Austin, Texas. Also, do you have any sources, links, proof about his producer being former Stratfor? Even if she is that really doesn't mean much, and at best it could help Jones and his quest. On a side note, when Anonymous hacked Stratfor, there was no indication what so ever that Jones is some kind of double agent. What did come to surface via Stratfor emails is that they think Jones is a nutter, and Glenn Beck too.

Also, its painfully obvious this woman is not Jones wife, and in fact that has been debunk above, but of course ATS moves the thread from Skunk Works to Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics instead of the Hoax Bin (
) . Meanwhile, Sandy Hook threads of substance get 404'd while the nutter SH threads get locked. ATS owners should love Jones because whenever a thread about him is created, and especially if it accuses him of wrong doing, it blows up the charts.

Just a painfully obvious observation.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've been in Alexs' orbit for 14 + years
as we share mutual friends
and the only woman in his life that I've
ever known about is Violet.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Alex Jones has always been WAY to dramatic for my taste........If I want dramatics I will watch a soap opera! IMHO

Alex Jones is what you get when too much adrenalin is pumping, that does not mean what he says is rubbish all the time. It was he who really exposed Bohemian Grove, and the antics that go on there. Had that not been so, Nixon's mention of it on the white house tapes, might have been totally ignored. The 'grove is a huge embarrassment to the establishment since so many of them went there, and you have to ask why they did, (well not really) because we now know they went to worship an ooooool and watch whizz bangs while John Doe is lying in Vietnam, or Korea, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or somewhere in Europe, FFS.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

heres one video of that same lady I am sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You morons would still be standing around like sheep with your head up your asses if he didn't tell you you where being ##cked and no one should have had to tell you stupid.I knew we where being ##cked since I was 13.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join