It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Jonson did go in, but not with AJ.
It's not in the video. It is in the novelization.
He describes it for himself and his experiences inside. He even talks to a member who asks if it's his first time.
That is one I am certain of because there is half a chapter on it. The Asian thing was a mistake I guess (still haven't checked the book for certain), but I do know he went in.

Jonson and the guide had to go in at a later time because AJ was too paranoid to go in with anyone but the guy he was with.
edit on 28-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Oh thanks I didn't know that, I wonder if Alex jones didn't want to go in with Ronson because then he could be overdramatic about the event and lie about certain things.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
More bs hahahan...cointel pro nervous about Alex's power now

They could pay off any woma to lie in YouTube

Do you think cointel pro would do this? Why would they pay some very unstable person who has no credibility to make this up when they could do much worse? I bet maybe 5% of the people who saw her video believe her and 20% think "they" are trying to ruin Alex jones so it's counterproductive if you ask me. Alex jones doesn't have any power and he did a good job of hurting his credibility on Morgan's show so I'm sure "they" don't really care about him. Do his fans use any critical thinking because to think this video was done by anyone but a crazy person is just ridiculous.

P.S. I told you guys Aj's paranoia rubs off on people haha!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

www.youtube.com...
associated with Joseph Mengele-Angel of Death(Maurice Greenberg)
Please also watch my channel Megablackcat777
they are using mind control technologies on the population...I am an MK-Ultra Victim!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

and hopefully if one of us gets it right whats going on, we'll prevent a crime taking place.

Sorry, but you or anyone will just be suspect no.1

If you don't think that the cia would smear someone and threaten someone, you have another coming.

What is the CIAs budget? you can include non disclosed funds if you can find evidence of such.

Are there no better techniques a government agency could use?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Im on a conspiracy site where I can speculate as much as I wish, and hopefully if one of us gets it right whats going on, we'll prevent a crime taking place.

If you don't think that the cia would smear someone and threaten someone, you have another coming. If that is not his girlfriend or wife, and his wife is already in a video on this thread, then something very dark and sinister is taking place.

ALL things that are taking place are done by the black ops at the command of the PTB orcs running this world.

And as for whether he is enlightening people, there are many who would not be aware of what actually goes on behind the scenes by the criminals running our institutions if it wasn't for Alex Jones and others like him.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

So are you saying this girl on youtube is really funded by the PTB? If that's true why would they use someone who's mentally unstable, suicidal, and has no proof, I would really hope the PTB would be smarter and better then that. What do you mean everything is done by the PTB? Why would the PTB waste money and time on discrediting Alex Jones when he does a good job of that on his own? Did it ever occur to you that maybe this girl is seriously mentally unstable and wants attention?
edit on 9-3-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The mistake some of you repeatedly make is saying: Oh she sounds crazy and delusional... look at her body language*... points to her lying.

You have to take a few more steps back and THINK: if you are being gangstalked, harrassed by some alephbet agency, harassed electronically... YOU WOULD NOT BE ACTING NORMAL!
DUH!
*frankly I think "body language" is not a 100% certain science. There are a LOT of variables that can make a person move a certain way and do a certain thing. And frankly, none of us know this woman personally so we don't know what she is even like normally... but we have all these armchair body language experts on here patting themselves on the backs.

Also, this is the same ridiculous ad hominem attack used against Tila Tequila:
Her music sucks. She's a Hollywood prostitute attentionwh0re, etc etc.
If what she says is true, how convenient for the perpatrators to make the victim appear completely unreliable.

Remember: MK Ultra has different levels. I believe it was the Beta level that turned people into sex slaves... how do you know Tila wasn't part of this.
MKUltra is still around... they just don't call it that anymore.

Alex Jones is a serial liar. I would not be surprised if he did have a wife before this Kelly Nichols woman. Is that a problem? Of course not. People get divorced and remarried. But the problem would be if he lies about it.
Why is everyone assuming just because he's married to "Violet" (Kelly) now , that means he COULDN'T have had a wife before? Jeez. Flawed lazy logic all around.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
In Jon Ronsons documentary, 'Secret Rulers of the World'. Where jones infiltrates Boheimein grove. His wife is featured briefly in that documentary. That was filmed in the early 1990s. If my memory serves me correct she was a white lady. If anyone wants to find the original documentary, you can see for yourself.

found the video. His wife is in this documentary at one point
edit on 29-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

She appears at 33.35 into this video
edit on 29-6-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I am a mental health professional with VERY good instincts. After watching this woman speak for one minute, I can tell you with certainty she is delusional. I pick up on about a half-dozen subtle but classic characteristics, for example mumbling to herself intermittently, staring off/spaciness, and some nonsense peppered in. It appears she believes what she is saying, so she is not knowingly lying. However, she either has a delusional disorder or some type of psychosis.

This woman needs treatment, but probably will refuse it or may have refused or gone off meds already.

Yes, I agree, its terrible what the illuminati has done to her, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I am a mental health professional with VERY good instincts. After watching this woman speak for one minute, I can tell you with certainty she is delusional. I pick up on about a half-dozen subtle but classic characteristics, for example mumbling to herself intermittently, staring off/spaciness, and some nonsense peppered in. It appears she believes what she is saying, so she is not knowingly lying. However, she either has a delusional disorder or some type of psychosis.

This woman needs treatment, but probably will refuse it or may have refused or gone off meds already.

Yes, I agree, its terrible what the illuminati has done to her, isn't it?

That's a joke right?

Sometimes people are just crazy.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
All I know is if Alex Jones bans you on his Infowars posts ya hit the bulls eye also known as the sweet spot.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Unity_99

No man..
Why would it be a threat. Alex Jones has an anti activist agenda. Everyone knows that.
Here is Alex Jones attempting to ruin a pro gun rally:

He also did have an Asian girlfriend that was dating him when he was doing his show. You seriously need to get over Alex Jones if you strive to be an enlightened person, he has an agenda, and he is driven by one or two things. Either profit, making conspiracy theorists look crazy/in the wrong direction, or both.
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

You guys always link to that troll bull# made buy stupid youtube idiots, while if you'd actually search the goddamn web a bit further you find the actual videos that aren't presented to be biased against alex, the videos that are anti-AJ are created and cut to make it seem like that's the whole story, it's totally childish and ridicolous, most of these trolls come from stupid gaming communities and other similar stupid # communities of stuff like random funny pictures and other web#.

... every of these conspiracy forum is the same with all these people opening up some old crap to make the case, but I studied all the anti-alex jones stuff and I can safely say most of it is a pile of #, the anti-jew stuff is totally cointelpro, just because his wife is a jew doesn't make her part of the zionist cabal, and it certainly doesn't mean she's some queen of evil or something.

The problem is, people who generally don't like alex, they search biased, which lands them on top of a pile of garbage of troll crap that has been infested into youtube, one of the most demented self-admitting trolls I have came across is StevenVenus, he is such an idiot, he posts videos of some ordinary interview that he ran on his crappy PC or whatever playback did he went through for the video codec to start showing artifacts and other compression or decoding annomalies, and he posts that crap as "PROOF" of reptilian shapeshifting and other ridicolous crap, just look at that guy he posts stupid videos of himself looking like a drug freak who hasn't slept for 10 days, i just don't get this basement dwellers, probably paid trolls or something.

There are only a few of these trolls that specifically create such videos, then the haters jump on them and constantly jab them on in any alex jones discussion, avreage forum people don't really understand much, especially mainstream UFO communities that focus on some pictures of lights in the sky without looking at what's going on the earth with all the police state, laws, strategic and political waters, living in a forum won't make you smarter at all.

edit on 26-11-2013 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2013 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
April 14, 2018

Just a thought. This thread might be in the wrong forum. Alex Jones's negative reaction to US/UK/FR destroying Syria's chemical weapons industry is WAAAAY out of proportion, imo.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 14, 2018

Just a thought. This thread might be in the wrong forum. Alex Jones's negative reaction to US/UK/FR destroying Syria's chemical weapons industry is WAAAAY out of proportion, imo.

Nice bump....interesting....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Necromancy is nice?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join