It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' 'Real Wife' Just Outed Him as CIA and Part of The Holy See? WTF!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Some woman claiming she is Alex Jones' real wife is on YouTube now saying that his real name is ALEXANDER CHRISTIAN LAFAYETTE, and that he is part of the Holy See and CIA operative, and part of "Operation Mockingbird". And something about Royal Houses being connected together?

WTF??

AUDIO EXTREMELY LOW AND HARD TO UNDERSTAND, SO TURN IT UP. WAY UP.

People are also saying she is ready to commit suicide, and that more info will be forthcoming.

Several other people have also been saying this for years. Remember what Bill Cooper said?

Also:

He has been accused before of running interference for the Vatican. And those people always point out his distinct lack of ever even touching anything to do with the Vatican- or Israel.

Putting a thread in skunk works is the call to any interested to search whatever they can find to either confirm or debunk the subject matter at hand.

Note that Prison Planet itself ran an article on Operation Mockingbird:
www.prisonplanet.com...

The CIA's secret activities, covert missions, and connections of control are all done under the pretense and protection of national security with no accountability whatsoever, at least in their minds. Considering the public is held accountable for everything we think, say, and do there is something seriously wrong with this picture. The CIA is the President's secret army, who have been and continue to be conveniently above the law with unlimited power and authority, to conduct a reign of terror around the globe.

THESE ARE SOME REASONS WHY I AM REMAIN ON THE FENCE ABOUT ALEX JONES. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

And it further raises questions about his appearance on Pierce Morgan, whether that was intentional so that "conspiracy theorists" could be painted to be total lunatics with a wide wide brush.
edit on Sat Jan 26th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting!! Yet i choose not to believe this is true just yet!, Let's just wait to see what comes out next...

Update

Okay from what I've seen on her YouTube account she's been posting a few status relating towards AJ & Her...

If I don't make it nelson please take care of Brian...I need to liberate myself from the clutches of alex the ai 24/7 harrassment and verbal abuse..I am tired of being abused. I had enough!! I want to be free I want to end my life!!! Quickly and painlessly....doctor don't try to resusitate me !!
link of status

I am planning to *********** due to the extreme abuse here from the cia from alex lafayette/alex jones the man that supposed to be my husband from the pain and humiliation I been put through . I tried to overdose on allergy pills today.5-8 pills.....
link of status

Update

She is now labelled a Fake
in my opinion
edit on 26-1-2013 by JonPrice because: Double Tap

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't always agree with Alex but I have seen too many "I am his long lost wife" or I'm a love child of ... "

I'm not going for it until something credible comes forth rather than what I see as a half drunk/stoned or even just an attention whore looking for a pay-off of some sort. Be it money or 15 minutes of fame.

She needs more proof than just a video.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'd watch Jones himself over the next few appearances in anything Live. If this is true and she's outted that for the first time in open public discussion? Jones may go cold or he may go ballistic, even by his standards....but either way, I'd imagine it will be significantly out of character and remarkable. This would be a life changer for him *IF* it's true. After all, your op text alone has given enough of a starting point for anyone with a P.I. license and some decent connections to friends in low places to get the rest there would be.

Very interesting....but I'm not buying what she's selling for more than passing interest without more to come that supports it's validity.

Of course, if something terrible should happen with her like ...I dunno... lightning striking her repeatedly in a blue sky or maybe a tiny meteorite running her through ...of perhaps a bus coming from nowhere to disappear without a trace? I suppose we'll know she was 100% right. Of course, in a weird kind of way ... If it's true, it makes her almost 100% safe too, for precisely that reason. No one listens to discredited kooks ... NO ONE forgets a martyr. Which would she be? Time will tell, eh? Great Catch!

*I'd note... I don't pay attention to every theory ... but I do give this OP credit for doing his due diligence on stuff
edit on 26-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

TILA TEQUILA- ALEXANDER CHRISTIAN LAFAYETTE- EXPOSES ILLUMINATI

maybe you might double check that

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
edit to add nothing
edit on 26-1-2013 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That's not Alex Jones' wife. That's some paranoid attention seeker. She crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Honestly, I had trouble understanding her after the first few seconds so thanks for pointing out this claim... However this plays out, it looks to me like she might need some help.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

His wife, at least as of around 1999, was an Asian woman. I read a book where a guy met with conspiracy theorists and extremist groups and in part of the casual, journalistic details, he describes Alex Jones wife as an asian woman. I can't tell if this woman is asian or hispanic.

edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am a mental health professional with VERY good instincts. After watching this woman speak for one minute, I can tell you with certainty she is delusional. I pick up on about a half-dozen subtle but classic characteristics, for example mumbling to herself intermittently, staring off/spaciness, and some nonsense peppered in. It appears she believes what she is saying, so she is not knowingly lying. However, she either has a delusional disorder or some type of psychosis.

This woman needs treatment, but probably will refuse it or may have refused or gone off meds already.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

His wife, at least as of around 1999, was an Asian woman. That I can confirm.

please do

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I am a mental health professional with VERY good instincts. After watching this woman speak for one minute, I can tell you with certainty she is delusional.

I am NOT a health professional but I certainly agree with your assessment. In other words, she is "off".

In one of her statuses she says she took pills "but the pills had nanotech in them they basically forced me to keep me alive"

Doesn't need a diploma to see that person is nuts and needs help.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Rather than say confirm, I should have said reference.
It was noted in the book "THEM: Adventures with Extremists" by Jon Ronson (the fellow that wrote "The Men Who Stare at Goats). He is has a bit of integrity and is a brilliant, number one best selling author. I highly doubt he would lie about such a minute detail as the race of Alex Jones wife in a book written ten to 15 years ago. It's a great read (and he takes a few passive aggressive passes at Jones being a sensationalist).

And for the record.. I doubt this woman, and think she might be a little.. crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

His wife, at least as of around 1999, was an Asian woman. I read a book where a guy met with conspiracy theorists and extremist groups and in part of the casual, journalistic details, he describes Alex Jones wife as an asian woman. I can't tell if this woman is asian or hispanic.

His wife's name is Violet btw.

I was curious myself as to what his wife looks like. Found this video where a caller called Alex Jones wife a jew on live radio.....

Alex Jones wife called a jew and insulted live [4/29/2009]

ETA: Alex Jones' Jewish wife, Violet Nichols(real name Kelly Rebecca Nichols)

edit on 26-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Okay.. now despite my doubt of this video and the woman in it. I have to say something weird is popping up.

Okay, I am 100 percent positive that in the book I read last month it said his wife was Asian, and as soon as I find the book I will type up the passage. However when I look up his wife a white blonde woman named "violet" pops up.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I edited that above post. Violet is the name listed on a website, I am not sure if Jon Ronson posted that name in his book, but I am CERTAIN Jon Ronson said his wife was Asian in the book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" and he is not a goofy conspiracy theorist writer. He is a best selling author.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Note: I may have been incorrect. I do believe that in the book it stated he has an Asian GIRLFRIEND. Just want to clarify before someone runs with it.

Wait.. in the book, I am thinking the woman was listed as his girlfriend. An Asian girlfriend.
Whether they were married or not, I can not say. However, maybe this is that girlfriend, and maybe an ex girlfriend would have something to say about him.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by snarky412

I edited that above post. Violet is the name listed on a website, I am not sure if Jon Ronson posted that name in his book, but I am CERTAIN Jon Ronson said his wife was Asian in the book "Them: Adventures with Extremists" and he is not a goofy conspiracy theorist writer. He is a best selling author.

Weird.

I'm still looking for a better picture but so far most claim she's a Jew....

"Alex Jones' Jewish wife, Violet Nichols(real name Kelly Rebecca Nichols)"

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This is intimidation I think perhaps, more of a threat to him and his wife perhaps than anything else. CIA getting rusty.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Looks/sounds like another psychopath on youtube taking advantage of that all that freedom to speak. Some people just need to SHUT UP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join