It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh, god of the Jews is the Beast of Revelation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am so tired and disgusted by all the deliberate lies of the Yahwists/Satanists intended to obscure something so incredibly simple as how to properly identify the Beast of Revelation. It is not prophecy, people: it is a reference to past scripture and it is as clear as day:

Revelation 13:16 vs. Exodus 13:16 (hey, notice how the numbers are the same?)

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead." (Rev 13:16)

"So let it be a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead, for Yahweh brought us out of Egypt by the strength of His hand." (Exodus 13:16)

How is it that people still cannot see this? Are you blind? Can you not read?
The beast of Christ's Revelation is Yahweh, god of Moses, god of the Law and tribal deity of the Jews.

Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism. It is written countless times in the New Testament that the Jews were constantly trying to kill Jesus and His Apostles.

The mark of the beast is the Tau: "X" and "T". This is the emblem of Yahweh and it is also known as Melek Taus (the cross of Moloch).

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." (Rev 13:18)

Learn actual gematria (and not the bogus "English gematria").

666 = יֹ֣ום יְהוָ֑ה לָמָּה־זֶּ֥ה לָכֶ֛ם יֹ֥ום יְהוָ֖ה הוּא־חֹ֥שֶׁךְ וְלֹא־אֹֽור׃ "The day of Yahweh is darkness, not light" (Amos 5:18)

666 = Yahweh Shamash (Psalm 84:11) יְהוָ֪ה שֶׁ֨מֶשׁ

666 = אֲרוֹן הַקֹּ֙דֶשׁ֙ Arun HaQadosh "The Holy Ark" (of Moses, 2Chr 35:3)

666 = Nezar HaQadosh "The Holy Crown" (of Moses and Aaron, Lev 8:9)
נֵ֣זֶר הַקֹּ֔דֶשׁ

The Tau on the forehead: depiction of Philo the Jew:

www.philosophybasics.com...

Charles Manson had the same mark carved into his forehead before it was changed to a swastika:

www.newsrt.co.uk...

Yahweh is the god of war (Yahweh Sabaoth), of the holocaust (both human and animal sacrifice), of genocide, pillage, rape, usury, deception, death and disease.

Worshipping the god of the people who had Christ killed is the worst kind of blasphemy.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There is duality in everything, good & evil, darkness & light, swastica & swavastica, left & right.
One passage mentions the right hand, so it's possible the other passage the op is trying to make a connection to is referring to a left hand, maybe even the left hand of a twin entity.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

And he would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Awesome OP Aesir!

Really interesting correlation there between the Exodus and Revelation verses, about the mark. It also makes me think of the mark of Cain.

I'll be following this thread and I'm looking forward to the comments and hope more can be discovered about this!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Makes sense to me!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Considering that all the nations listed in scripture that Christ judges at His return are Muslim/Islamic or Persian today I would venture to say the beast is Islam. Unless of course they all become Jews in the future.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Isn't it interesting that the only two groups which legitimately recognize and revere Jesus (i.e. Christians and Muslims) are the very ones targeted in an unrelenting campaign of slander, displacement, and tyranny at the hands of the Synagogue of Satan...

The strategy of the Synagogue is divide and conquer by means of patient infiltration of the Gentile governments in a scheme which assures the destruction of each and every nation by pitting one against the other. Convincing Christians that the enemy is Islam is an orchestration of the Yahwists as they sit on the side-lines witnessing the chaos awaiting the moment when they can rush in to pick up the broken pieces to usher in their New Messianic World Order of the rule of the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
I am so tired and disgusted by all the deliberate lies of the Yahwists/Satanists intended to obscure something so incredibly simple as how to properly identify the Beast of Revelation.

Unless you can see into peoples hearts I would be more reluctant to accuse people of deliberately lying. People have different views, different temperaments, different interpretations... it doesn't make them liars.

The transcendent God is every pair of opposites united. Like white light. The immanent God is every pair of opposites spread out across a spectrum of archetypes in time and space. Like a rainbow. Some of those 'colors' might not be pretty to our limited eye, but that's the way it is. It can't be any other way. Affirm it, sublimate it, release it from judgment and expectation.

edit on 26-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

The transcendent God is every pair of opposites united.

You're talking Jewish Cabalism, not true Christianity. Standard Yahwism/Shaivism:

"I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I, Yahweh, do all these things" (Isa 45:7)

vs. The Word of Christ:

"This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." (1John 1:5)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The transcendent God is every pair of opposites united.

You're talking Jewish Cabalism, not true Christianity. Standard Yahwism/Shaivism:

"I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I, Yahweh, do all these things" (Isa 45:7)

vs. The Word of Christ:

"This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all." (1John 1:5)

One doesn't need Jewish Cabalism to come to that conclusion. One can reach it through years of studying comparative religion, comparative mythology, and comparative mysticism. As I have.

Jesus projected his shadow-self. The result of his projection is an anti-Jesus. A twin. A mirror image.

I think projections should probably be withdrawn. It might be the only way to overcome primitive us-vs-them, tribalistic, judgmental, holier-than-thou thinking. We need to quit projecting our shadow onto each other and onto God.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Here's another example: "God raises up evil."

"This said the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun." (II Samuel 12:11)

Here God, not only condones adultery, but literally causes it to happen!

Notice the assertion that God raises up evil, supposedly an act reserved for Satan. In fact, nowhere does the Bible accuse Satan of raising evil. Most religious people fail realize that they worship a raiser and creator of evil.

edit on 26-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

But they succeed in projecting their own inner evil, their shadow-self, onto their brothers and sisters thus demonizing them as heretics and liars and cultists and adulterers and whatnot.

If we are made in the image of God, then God has an evil aspect just like we all do. As above so below.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yep, and Revelation 12 is about Jesus being turned into the beast. It's becoming more and more obvious who Yahweh really is/was.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What should be said in Christian churches today is not. All established places of worship must be government- licensed and must stay within government-established guidelines regarding their teachings. Teachings which, for the most part, first and foremost uphold the authority and supremacy of the Jewish Old Testament, maintaining Jesus was the prophesied son of Yahweh. Sermons focus on the notion of original sin, and we are told the only way to "salvation" (which literally means oiling our erected pillars) is participation in the eternal re-enactment of the death of Jesus on the cross of Yahweh, and then by drinking His blood and eating His flesh.

The cult of Yahweh is and always has been an Order of ritualistic sex and death.

The true message of the New (and Only) Testament is that Deliverance from imprisonment within the mortal world and from the binding Law of Yahweh/Satan can be achieved through repentance before God Most High with Jesus as our Mediator. Communion is with the Holy Spirit, rather than through ritualistic vampirism and delighting in the death sacrifice of the children of El Elyon on the cross of Moloch.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

You seem to want to project Gods evil aspect onto the Old Testament and then sever the OT from your faith, thus ridding yourself of evil?

If so, it won't work.

Gods evil aspect is apparent in the New Testament too.

'That's why God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie.'

2 Thessalonians 2:11

People who have no spirit of God in them, for example atheists, believe as they do because God wants them to believe as they do. God sends delusions to some people, and revelations of truth to others. People don't have as much free-will as you might think.

God could send atheists a powerful revelation, so that they will begin to turn toward inner truth. But he sends them delusion instead.

Cutting off parts of God that you judge to be imperfect and undesirable won't result in your perfection. It will result in your incompleteness.

Strive for radical unconditional forgivness, radical wholeness, radical unconditional grace, radical surrender, radical universal compassion. Not perfection.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Isn't it interesting that the only two groups which legitimately recognize and revere Jesus (i.e. Christians and Muslims) are the very ones targeted in an unrelenting campaign of slander, displacement, and tyranny at the hands of the Synagogue of Satan...

The strategy of the Synagogue is divide and conquer by means of patient infiltration of the Gentile governments in a scheme which assures the destruction of each and every nation by pitting one against the other. Convincing Christians that the enemy is Islam is an orchestration of the Yahwists as they sit on the side-lines witnessing the chaos awaiting the moment when they can rush in to pick up the broken pieces to usher in their New Messianic World Order of the rule of the Anti-Christ.

You completely avoided my statement. Im talking about the prophecy in Joel 2 which was written 1,600 years before Islam even existed.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What should be said in Christian churches today is not. All established places of worship must be government- licensed and must stay within government-established guidelines regarding their teachings. Teachings which, for the most part, first and foremost uphold the authority and supremacy of the Jewish Old Testament, maintaining Jesus was the prophesied son of Yahweh. Sermons focus on the notion of original sin, and we are told the only way to "salvation" (which literally means oiling our erected pillars) is participation in the eternal re-enactment of the death of Jesus on the cross of Yahweh, and then by drinking His blood and eating His flesh.

The cult of Yahweh is and always has been an Order of ritualistic sex and death.

The true message of the New (and Only) Testament is that Deliverance from imprisonment within the mortal world and from the binding Law of Yahweh/Satan can be achieved through repentance before God Most High with Jesus as our Mediator. Communion is with the Holy Spirit, rather than through ritualistic vampirism and delighting in the death sacrifice of the children of El Elyon on the cross of Moloch.

I truly cannot fathom your beliefs and suggestions, and therefore will just ignore them.

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” Luke 16:31

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Aesir26

Gods evil aspect is apparent in the New Testament too.

'That's why God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie.'

2 Thessalonians 2:11

People who have no spirit of God in them, for example atheists, believe as they do because God wants them to believe as they do. God sends delusions to some people, and revelations of truth to others. People don't have as much free-will as you might think.

God could send atheists a powerful revelation, so that they will begin to turn toward inner truth. But he sends them delusion instead.

Cutting off parts of God that you judge to be imperfect and undesirable won't result in your perfection. It will result in your incompleteness.

Strive for radical forgivness, radical wholeness, radical grace, radical surrender, radical compassion. Not perfection.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

They are sent the delusion because they delighted in wickedness. They did not believe in the truth because of this reason - they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Their love of wickedness was greater than their love of the truth. At THAT point, the delusion is sent. It's not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
They are sent the delusion because they delighted in wickedness. They did not believe in the truth because of this reason - they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Their love of wickedness was greater than their love of the truth. At THAT point, the delusion is sent. It's not the other way around.

You're entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that the ideal God of orthodox mainstream Christianity should be able to send anyone unconditional love, grace, and revelation instead of delusion. Love of wickedness can be turned into love of righteousness. War can be turned into peace. Death can be turned into life. Ignorant fundamentalism can be turned into enlightened wisdom. Yin can be turned into yang.

en.wikipedia.org...

But God doesn't do that because he can't. He too has an evil aspect and it must find expression in time and space as the transcendent becomes immanent. Just as every color of the rainbow must find its spot in the spectrum as the white light becomes fragmented.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ezekiel's Wheel: Crown of the Beast. Six pointed Star: Mark of the Beast!

King Solomon's Key's

God/Jesus is the anti-christ, messiah, and the serpent!

Who else would create mankind keep them in a zoo(garden of eden), Realize keeping them dumbed down was wrong. Give them intelligence. Ask not to be worshipped, but proclaim to be the son of the heavenly father (universe)? God/Satan!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join