It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL/AL is Yahweh is The Bull God Moloch is Saturn/Kronos is Set/Satan. 7 is the number of Saturn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God[s]) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

All of this Paganism is connected with the god of The Bible alone, now some of the stories have even more influences but I won't get into that as this is about the god Yahweh.
edit on 25-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God[s]) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

All of this Paganism is connected with the god of The Bible alone, now some of the stories have even more influences but I won't get into that as this is about the god Yahweh.
edit on 25-1-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Take a deep breath, you are positing an enormous amount of information. Your thread contribution, are you READY for a random audience to speaK??? Sometimes an Owl shows up on the fence. The Bat flutters in front of my face 2 feet away for 10 solid seconds. The Devine is a Constant-reminding me of a glory/beauty/self proclaimed brilliance as a Human Created by Others. Problem there as in the creation of the Assembly. Symbolism abounds here and it reaps creatively, constructive? to the lost or found SEARCHING for SELF.

There is no thing wrong here in expression, but a revealed vulnerablity. I sort of would like to wrap my bird wings around you to protect you from an onslought of misstaken identity (perhaps).
edit on 26-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I'm not searching for anything. I just found the information little by little over time from different places and wanted to share with people all of these connections with Saturn.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I'm not searching for anything. I just found the information little by little over time from different places and wanted to share with people all of these connections with Saturn.

No offense taken, if you accidentally come accoss more information critical to my well being concerning Saturns bad moods let me know, any information regarding planetary mischif is most apprieciated.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The gods of one age become the devils of the next. The age of Taurus gave way to the age of Aries, and through the transitional figure of Jesus (the Aries lamb) the age of Aries gave way to the age of Pisces (the fish).

It's not about hate. It's about a cycle. It's perfectly natural for the symbols that govern the birth of an age to become their opposite at the death of the age. The wrath so to speak.

edit on 26-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yahweh is the Greek god of knowledge.

When the Jews that were relocated to Greece at the time of Alexander the Great, the Greeks discovered that the Jewish god Jehovah JHVH had similar letter when transliterated to Greek of that of their tribal god Yahweh. The Greeks fully accepted the Jewish god as the same as their Yahweh YHWH. Except they did not attribute creation to him only that he was the god of wisdom and knowledge.

Yahweh continues to be the god of Greek scholars today.

edit on 26-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yahh/Jah ~ the lord, the sacred name (of) Hovah/Havvah ~ misfortune, calamity, destruction, desire, wickidness, iniquity, fall..
thus Jehovah (YHVH/YHWH) = god of wickidness destruction and inquity > "god" of judaism = satan

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Why are you obsessed with Yahweh ?

top topics

join