It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I don't get it!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How the hell can they be freaking secret if we know about them? Like Masons, I know a mason, he isn't a secret, his lodge isn't a secret, so how the hell can it be a secret? Or the Skull&Bones? How freaking secret are they if people know both Bush and Kerry are members? This doesn't make sense, also, with Masons, it isn't like you can't become one, if you try you can! Not to freaking secret.




posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe these aren't the actual societies but more like a distraction to throw you off the scent.



posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Maybe these aren't the actual societies but more like a distraction to throw you off the scent.



Oaaaw Hell we've been rumbled ?



posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
How the hell can they be freaking secret if we know about them? Like Masons, I know a mason, he isn't a secret, his lodge isn't a secret, so how the hell can it be a secret? Or the Skull&Bones? How freaking secret are they if people know both Bush and Kerry are members? This doesn't make sense, also, with Masons, it isn't like you can't become one, if you try you can! Not to freaking secret.


I would answer all these questions but it's a secret.


BTW, I'm not a Mason.



posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Disinformation, leaks and actual research done by truthseekers usually lets us in on a bit of what happens in the societies.



posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
Disinformation, leaks and actual research done by truthseekers usually lets us in on a bit of what happens in the societies.


Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh !!



posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's because they aren't trying to take over the world. A few authors have figured out you can make lots of money writing completley ludicrious stories, and there are sadly enough paranoiacs who believe them.

How, do you ask, do I know that this is the case?

If I was a better writer, I sure as hell'd do it



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join