It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I am highly suspicious of the motivations of the poster - seems he/she is making a play to dissuade people from taking the phenomenon seriously, utilizing a load of videos that in themselves prove nothing.

Well, maybe the whole thread taken as it is might be seen to contain a metamessage. I feel confident that the thread has at least raised awareness and folks are coming by to share their tales, which is an unexpected, but very much desired and appreciated side benefit.

Welcome, FlyInTheOintment, thank you for posting.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Likewise Xoanan, I've extended you the same grace, and added you to my friends list. I felt your apology suitable, I can't blame you for remaining somewhat skeptical at best. It is ATS after all.

Ahh, ATS. Brings out the best and the worst of us at times.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I have watched all the videos now and I have really tried to suspend belief - but really I think that gang stalking as shown in the videos is really people who are suffering from an acute pschosis and are exteremly paranoid.

I notice that you have disallowed for any feedback that does not agree with GS by inserting this disclaimer

TextTrolls: Trolls are Perps on the web, no more, no less. Trolls especially do not believe in GS, and don't want you too

I am not a troll but I think the claims you make are unsound and frankly in the realms of the unbelievable.
Particularly the videos which are obviously made by people who are suffering from mental illness.

I do believe that some people have stalkers who make their lives hell. But personally I think this thread is just feeding peoples paranoia.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Blank post
edit on 1/27/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Man, that took a long time to type, too.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I appreciate your post and undertand what you mean. There is just enough info in some of the posts to convince a frightened TI, who is starving for information, that maybe these people really are "perps", and they may be, but they leave out some really important capabilities these groups have that implies to me that they either don`t know as much as they think they do or are being deliberately misleading. Or maybe I'm missing a bigger message here.

I only know that whatever GS is, it IS real and it DOES happen. Paranoid Schizophrenia manifests early in life. It is obvious and serious; not something a perfectly normal, socially functioning person suddenly becomes overnight. The perfect victim...No proof, labeled mentally ill and never to be taken seriously again.

I don`t know when or why or who.
I have only my perceptions of my experience and what has been implied. It has been terrifying, traumatic and ultimately mostly positive. I am in a better place than I ever expected to be. After at least 10 years I am stronger emotionally and have more self respect than I did before. And that NEED to make someone believe me has faded. (It would be nice, though lol)

The experience has changed me profoundly, and hopefully someday, I will be able to help someone else find the good in a terrible thing and make peace with it.

edit on 1/27/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Added a bunch of stuff because I just sounded cranky.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
hrm interesting,

while I don't entirely doubt this happens in government form or even just pranksters from internet. In this particular thread IM calling BS. The first video I saw a long time ago and was used for this very same topic, it didn't make me believe then, it sure doesn't now. None of these videos show any elaborate anything going on.

If the videos followed one single person, or if you say you are a handler I would take a guess to say you have ability to sit back and film new content and not the same boring ones used once before to explain this phenomenon, or at the very least have someone in the "crew" film from somewhere else. The very fact in one of the videos the woman says the system was developed by the " k, k ,k" YAH OK lol

Most of these videos show everyday life, "and here comes the white car again", ever dawn on the person they are driving around smoking a bowl, and if you are just biking for fresh air and exercise you are most likely going to just pedal around neighborhood than go on a 34 mi treck (normal people ) lol

Several of these videos have been tossed around with this topic and are old, and are not very good examples at all, in order for anyone to really see it happening it would have to be following the same person around for a while so the "public" can see how the tools are implemented and not just some deranged or delusional people high on glue.

Did you see how that woman just randomly came out of nowhere?

Ah yah dude its called a door, people walk through them all the time hahaha. Now show me the same woman popping out of many different doors in a week, month, year, following the same person,,,,, then maybe I might believe this crap.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I'm sorry but, but I must insist that all of your videos depict extremely amateur GS. There are groups of GS in S.Societies with access to government services, that are WAY better at GS than anything in these videos (except perhaps the first one seemed not too amateur).

GS can be way way more intense and horrifying than those videos show.

Also the purposes of GS are not limited to what you described them to be, the purposes may be many, what ever is desired, such as teaching the TI a lesson, (or even a series of lessons to steer them into compliance with an agenda).

"The troops are well trained."

Keep in mind people with access to TS technology may also utilize GS. They are much better at it.

"The troops are well trained."

One might even think that one were hallucinating or going crazy if they were not previously aware of certain technological capabilities. The trauma from GS incidents like this could even leave such a mark on ones mind that they do end up thinking they are crazy or actually staying crazy because they wind up having a hard time determining that the GS has ended. It's a survival-mode psychosis, induced by gang-stalking. on a weak minded person who never thought beyond the normal MSM mindsets, a "normi" -- it can truly break them mentally as the trauma drives them into a state of mind looking for confirmation of the continuing GS all around them at all times (but most targets are not worth any sort of continued effort, and it may even be a small psychological comfort to them to look for evidence that it continues as this gives their ego some notion of importance, something to justify the "crazy" feeling.).

You are unlikely to find any of the information I have just provided to you on Youtube, or anywhere else.
Most TIs who "know" -- know nothing.
edit on 27-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have watched all the videos now and I have really tried to suspend belief - but really I think that gang stalking as shown in the videos is really people who are suffering from an acute psychosis and are extremely paranoid.

I notice that you have disallowed for any feedback that does not agree with GS by inserting this disclaimer...

I am not a troll but I think the claims you make are unsound and frankly in the realms of the unbelievable.
Particularly the videos which are obviously made by people who are suffering from mental illness.

I do believe that some people have stalkers who make their lives hell. But personally I think this thread is just feeding peoples paranoia.

Dearest Helen,

"I have really tried to suspend belief". That's what makes you special. You and I know what that means. We are aware that we even have a disbelief to suspend, that is a precious commodity in today's society, on any side of the pond. Most folks these days have conveniently forgotten how to jam those two words together; suspend and disbelief.

The videos are as vague as gangstalking aren't they? I did the best job I could of simply explaining the terminology and then letting the videos just do their thing, which is nothing, which I think I made reasonably clear, in ,oh, my fourth post.

But I am not really writing to you to go on and on about the whole RTFT (read the #ing thread) thing that occasionally frustrates posters on ATS, as without your posts I would not be able to go on and on in another one of these long winded posts.

Yes, if you really read my OP with your toungue stuck in your cheek as I suggested...

hold on a sec...

To All

For any of you that find this material unbearably stressful but would like to push through because they think there might be a light at the end of this muck that may bring increased understanding and love:

I gave you the secret at the beginning of how to gird yourself against any and all GS.

Put. Your. Toungue. In. Your. Cheek.

Now let's move on, Helen,

First of all, i am pleased that you are not a troll, I am even more pleased that you know what one is if some T.I. in the future suggests the presence of one because you know that they will not be. A troll. In fact, Helen, I suspect that you presently have the lexical template of GS memorized.

Which begs the question, love: Is this thread just feeding peoples paranoia?

If you read through my OP you will see that I carefully arranged the bits so that I was as impervious as i could make myself from having the vicious bear-trap-like mechanism that is the logic of GS clamp down and sever my head.

I effectively "gagged all trolls" with one line.I was trying to operate within the 'rules' as I presented them, so that I could try to bring this bizarre subject to ATS, and serve it up hot, steaming, and still wriggling.

Helen, if any one of the individuals that made any of those videos happened to appear on this thread, they would be treated with the same gentle respect and rib tickling that any of you have experienced.

We are all good people trying to become better, and I am pleased that you have been here to help anchor this thread. I want to thank you and all of the women, present and not visible, that have brought their hearts to this thread and have helped to guide its progress. Yes, without you all, it may have descended in to, well, my sense of humour, which is rotten and twisted.

Helen, would you be willing to read this post of mine,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had hoped it would go a long way to begin to explain how I really feel about all of this.

Thanks and Happy Sunday.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I guess you may say there well trained. Unless you know how to trip them up. And how to see them. And understand the program fully. And truly the real gov gangstalking. May back off but there still around watching.
It is system to break you down. Then rebuild your life. I am not starving for information. I have it all figured out.
They also turn it around as a traing program. But instead of forgiving like alot do. You should relize there controll on your life will be even greater once you become part. Just a5 friendly warning.

edit on 27-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Do you think (and I know this is a stretch) that it could be our gov't (or TPTB or whatever) trying to get people to not trust each other? All this does is get people (at least the believers anyway) to not trust anyone, even loved ones. Divided we fall...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding arrogant (again)...

For those that have been experiencing this thread in "Sens-Around", in other words, for those that are 'feeling it' and may have 'gotten some on them'?

You know you're out there.

May I offer this?

You may have thought you were only just reading. But that's not the case at all. The web and the manner in which the staff at ATS have provided this web forum is totally different from 'just reading'.

I would like to think that this thread is beginning to scratch the surface of what User Generated Content is all about.

It is supposed to be an immersive multimedia experience. Are you feeling immersed?

I bet some of you can't remember a Twilight Zone episode that was this much fun. And especially not one where you get to do more than watch.

Arrogant rant off.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
reply to post by Xoanon

Do you think (and I know this is a stretch) that it could be our gov't (or TPTB or whatever) trying to get people to not trust each other? All this does is get people (at least the believers anyway) to not trust anyone, even loved ones. Divided we fall...

Oh dudeman,

I was just gonna let this stand so folks could speculate on your post but...Detroit!?

My folks are from there and there is some hidden force that causes me to befriend all from Michigan.

I don't think that your idea is a stretch. Did you get to read this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I'm pushing that post, but if you missed it check it out and let me know what you think.

Do you think (and I know this is a stretch) that it could be our gov't (or TPTB or whatever) trying to get people to not trust each other?

Erm, well, look; one of the ways that it seems to me that we all as human beings work out our problems is through developing and experimenting with narratives about them (the problems) to explain them to ourselves (the problems).

They are as useful and probably more useful than tools (the stories are). Stories give us a way of graphically manipulating our narratives in a physical way, we can carry them around and alter them on word processors.

Analogous to computer programs, our narratives only do what they are told to do by us; garbage in, garbage out, (GIGO). It is unfortunate when stories take on a life of their own and the writers forget that they have created them.

That being said, we often function best when our stories are in 'versus mode' as i call it. And the GS narrative template operates almost entirely in versus mode.

I don't mind using the term "The Government", but I say that knowing that we are 'The Government', and that is my own personal conclusion that comes from my own experience in the realm of the weird.

It seems that we do our best when we are crafting narratives that involve fighting against some force to create a new Good outcome, so why not 'The Government', I suppose, but I don't know, could we do better?

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

-Albert Einstein

Which is to say that we don't want our minds to run off without us.

Wadda you think?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantBlossom

The experience has changed me profoundly, and hopefully someday, I will be able to help someone else find the good in a terrible thing and make peace with it.

"The gold is in the dark". -Carl Jung

Thank you kindly for being here to post what you have. from the standpoint that you have been 'there and back again'? I believe you.

Thank you for sharing a small part of your story.

On the other hand I need to take this opportunity to say...

I only know that whatever GS is, it IS real and it DOES happen. Paranoid Schizophrenia manifests early in life.

Gang stalking is not paranoid schizophrenia.

Warm regards with much thanks for being here,

X.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

excellent post OP. in addition to what you wrote, as you know, they also conduct physical torture. They use some sort of directed energy weapon(microwave or sonic) to torture you. I have been targeted for three years and counting. They attack me with that weapon from the time i open my eyes until the time i close them(and i wouldn't be surprised if they are shooting/cooking me in my sleep). I bought some lead protection(the kind they use to block x-ray at the dentist) and it works, but you have to have that thing sitting over the area being hit, at all times, and you must still move it around in order to stop the energy from reaching you(the weapons energy moves thru most surfaces, from what i have experienced it cuts thru walls and yes even lead. but the lead slows it down and even blocks it if used properly). If you keep the lead in one place, the energy will eventually make its way thru. But i have found that using two .5mm aprons folded three times over, weighing about 4-6 pounds will impede its effects, but even so, you must move the aprons when the energy starts to break thru. this will immediately stop it. However, the attackers will persist and keep shooting you with it. So when the energy breaks thru, you will need to move it again momentarily and repeat process. This method is only feasible if you are sitting or laying down...but at least you can grab some peace when able to do so.

Anyway, this is the most disgusting evil that has ever surfaced on this planet. people have no clue how deep this evil runs. These people have caused the dissolution of every relationship i have, including my once happy marriage. These people are a plague on this society. So heads up, don't say no one tried to warn you. They are attacking people at the very core of their psyche, the only way to avoid going crazy is if you wake up and become conscious. This is because when you become truly conscious, they are no longer able to make attacks thru/towards your ego(i.e making you angry, making fun of you and or discrediting you etc. which is their prime attack m.o.). You will be thinking from a higher level. This is your only protection.

From an outsiders perspective, what these people do to their marks may seem trivial and un-harmful, but I assure you, This is the most evil, diabolical and vicious form of torture there is. It would be more humane to put a bullet in ones head.

Thanks again op, well written. This is a very hard topic to explain,seeing that they exploit every day simple occurrences and trying to explain only makes one seem paranoid. But just try to imagine if you took your most annoying pet peeve, multiplied it by 1000, and then had to deal with it every 5-mintues of your life, your still not close to how much this process and harassment will annoy you over time. They have brought torture out into the open and are using it every single day on people all across this globe. soon it will be in your face, regardless of your actions. be ready people, the police state is not like orwell predicted, but far more evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ATS,

Thank you all once more. I can hardly be around today for all sorts of reasons.

You aren't going to believe this, but we still have yet to get any where near the bottom of this stuff.

At present the so-called 'GS community' is nearly an industry all its own. It now has a cast of recognizable characters that are pushing for 'awareness' of gangstalking, taking advantage, in my opinion, of a present social climate that allows for such nonsense, based on the latest fad of accepting every complaint that anyone has so as not to make them uncomfortable.

There is also a bit of a war going on, between those that claim to be 'true T.I.s' versus those that they claim are not. So there is already that kind of expected internal strife within the GS world.

It fascinates me how in the logic of the world of GS, the 'government' foments the harassment, but internally, the T.I.s foment their own form of 'racism' and segregation, if T.I.s could be analogized as a 'race'.

I encourage you all to dig in to this yourselves, and post your findings as you please.

BRB.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

The one problem I have with GS as taken from the videos: I do not believe that many people are that competent to pull off stuff like that. That is to say GS can be a very real problem, but it is a problem that needs to be realistically broken down.
The most common victims of GS is probably children and teens from their own peers.

I would wager that besides petty children/teens and young adults, the biggest GS are probably feminists due to the ever expanding gender war going on.
antimisandry.com...
mensrightsboard.blogspot.com...

I could easily imagine that corporations or political interest groups do a small share of GS against individuals that oppose them in some way or another. The government though? Yeah they do the most stalking, but I would imagine it would be more stalking/observing then anything else(except in ultra rare cases).

Still, that doesn't mean there aren't groups of random bored psychopaths(though I could easily imagine a group in a Church or private lefty club doing this out of a sense of moral conviction), but I have a hard time imagining them being too numerous.

I think some of it is just social phenomenon. Not really conscious actions, but a general feeling, different people all on the same emotional/thought wavelength towards another person(group think to the extreme). Which brings me back to the antics of children and teens. Some people never emotionally grow beyond childhood or their teenage years, and the type of child/teen they where were the worst sort of child/teen.

That said though I subscribe to Korathin's Law of Perception+ Murphy's law: We are individual points of perception in space/time, add in Murphy's Law of Everything that can go wrong will go wrong, what happens when that does indeed happen? How do we perceive everything going wrong in a particular scenario? Do we perceive it as a million individual events or as a singular "bad day"?

Given that conceptual idea, it is easy to imagine that even a healthy paranoid person would come to the conclusion of a conspiracy against them, as it is easier to stomach then the fact they are just having lousy luck that may or may not be caused by the individuals choices.

For awhile it seemed annoying to me when I worked 3rd. An area that should be dead(no one else on the road), is buzzing with activity. I kept getting stuck behind slow drivers etc. It always seems to happen when I was running on time or late. So I left early and bam, nothing bad happened/stress free ride to work.

In the end though, I just believe people are too incompetent to pull off this kind of thing perfectly in the numbers being claimed(unless we are talking about people with a Compulsive disorder; crud that opens up a new dimension and goes into the realm of the type of people who would actually be doing the GS).
www.netplaces.com...

The closest thing I came to some kind of concealed GS was back in 03. I kept seeing similar faces/vehicles. Now if it was just in one situation(like going to or from school given that it is a set time and other people have set times themselves), it would be explainable. The thing is back then I lived in a city of 200k+ people. I had a lot of habits, I went for a nightly/evening walk(from 20th st to 7th st in a rectangle pattern) and I went to McD's after school atleast once a week(usually on Wednesday). I know as I said earlier, people have their own things to do, but when you see someone cruising more then twice on more then one occasion and they aren't delivery persons you know something is unusual.

I was kind of curious at seeing the same people/vehicles where-ever I went. All adults, and no clear reason as to "why"(other than the fact I guess I was kind of a "handsome guy"), as I was not involved in anything social stuff really aside from a few friends across town. No Conspiracy stuff, no political activism at all, nothing to raise any flags with anyone. I was an incredibly humble, patient and tolerant person back then. The only off thing from my apathetic slacker lifestyle was my Senior project(A conceptual idea for a FTL drive).

The one time when I went to McD's, I just felt someone staring at me. So I did a stretch/look and noticed this severely balding, but somewhat fit middle aged man with a very small Walky Talky just staring at me while talking into the device. As soon as I noticed him he noticed that I noticed him and put the Walky down and tried to act like nothing happened. Suffice to say I quickly finished my meal, threw out the garbage and placed the tray on top and took every back alley way home that I knew of. A lot of extremely weird stuff happened after that though but I digress.

Other than that, I had chick stalkers, gay stalkers and some people where bullyish towards me in my childhood(I only allowed it to happen because I viewed them to be inferior, and as soon as an outside party asked "why" and I said "why", the bullys kind of lost it and crossed the thin line I made and that was the end of that). There is a lot of messed up people out there. You just can't allow how others treat you or how they impact your life to affect who you are and how you feel about yourself and just your feelings in general. This is why I always try to stress the virtues of self reflection as much as I can. It can help to remove the affect others have on you.
edit on 27-1-2013 by korathin because: Because I felt more information was needed.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
oh lord, "gangstalking"? really.., again. It's called being paranoid, or in need of serious attention.

Tell me what is so special about these people that a group of individuals would waste their time doing absolutely nothing but passing them a couple times, or waving to them? I must be being gangstalked as well, cause these exact same things in these videos happen to me on a daily basis

Look at the first video, if anyone is stalking it's the woman with the camera, SHE is causing the people to look at her. That's called bringing attention on yourself.

Sure there are Real examples of communities(gangs of people?) trying to make life hell for a certain neighbor so they move, but these incidents are extremely rare and isolated, and usually involve drug activity and/or mentally ill people. and REAL stalking does exist, and it's sad that these types of false claims probably make the police alot less apt to help a person who is in actual need of protection from a real stalker.

Again imho after watching dozens of "gangstalking" videos. I have come to the conclusion it simply doesn't exist, well not in the form presented by the OP'er . It only exists in the mind of the "target". If I was a paranoid Schizo, and wen't to Wal-mart I'm sure I would think every gesture every person made was to do with them watching me and coordinating against me. I think these subjects in these videos are either slightly paranoid/schizo, or just undiagnosed.

Again real stalking exists, and it looks NOTHING like this. Someone calling your house 24/7 and threatening you is stalking. The grocery boy picking his nose as you happen to walk by is not.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I agree, Nola! (See my rant on pg 2 of thread.)
There is nothing that makes many of these people special except that they believe it is happening to them. And they gather on the internet and feed each other with more clues to look for. Tell someone who thinks they are a TI that you are to and say that one way it is happening to you is by wearing red. Then they start looking for red, a really common shirt color, and BOOM....they are GS by people in red as well. Makes me wonder how they feel in Target.
If there was a motive what is it?
It really seems just to mildly annoy people.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nola213

Someone calling your house 24/7 and threatening you is stalking. The grocery boy picking his nose as you happen to walk by is not.

Ok?

Who else just blew coffee through their nostrils?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Nola213

Someone calling your house 24/7 and threatening you is stalking. The grocery boy picking his nose as you happen to walk by is not.

Ok?

Who else just blew coffee through their nostrils?

Well it's good to see you have a sense of humor, LOL. Finally I got someone back, it's always me who ends up with the burned nose from the coffee I am constantly sipping!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join