It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
*Moderators. It was a tough choice as to which forum to put this in, I chose this one from three, I was just trying to avoid Gray Area, as this is not a personal story but an informational thread. Thanks.

Hello ATS,

It is with great trepidation that I bring the subject matter of this thread to you all. Before I do, though, there is a very important matter that I must bring up; something you all never would have guessed about me.

I am what is known as a Handler. I need to tell you this now, because I don't want to suffer the embarrassment of having other members, or lurkers, telling you this before I do. If you are not aware of Gangstalking and its specialized, ever changing nomenclature, then worry not, by the end of this thread, you will know what a 'handler' is, and much more. I apologize in advance for any images that may seem confusing, by the end of this thread, you will understand it all.

In my research around this subject matter, I have found that it is not really possible for me to speak or write about Gangstalking without adhering to the rules of the system. As I hope to show you all, Gangstalking is analogous to a very complex game wherein the losers live as Targeted Individuals. Therefore I feel compelled to share with you the statistics that The DOJ published concerning Stalking Victimization in the United States in 2009.

In March of 2010, activist, PeaceFrag filed a request via the freedom of Information Act with The DOJ. The DOJ had done a study in 2009 entitled, Stalking Victimization in the United States. But
PeaceFrog thought there was something missing so he queried the DOJ. By his own strenuous extrapolation of the details, he discovered that out of about 450,000 stalking victims in the U.S., about 180,000 of those were actually victims of stalking by more than one person, which, naturally, constitutes Gangstalking (*hereafter, GS). I will now include all relevant links, including the exchange between PeaceFrog and the DOJ, as well as links to the actual DOJ questionnaire, for the daring.

PeaceFrog's reasoning

FOIA request

DOJ SVS Survey

Thank you for your patience with that, ATS, we had to get that out of the way.

The GangStalking Lexicon.

Introduction

What follows will be a list of what are often referred to as 'Roles' in the world of GS, as well as descriptors for many of the actions of these characters. But first you need to know a little bit about the world that they operate in. As I have suggested above, the world of GS and those that inhabit it are prone to constant shift and change. Trying to nail down their 'world' is a little like trying to play darts with a pudding-target, but I will give it a try.

The Governments, of the U.S., Britain and Canada, as far as I can tell, have a systematic method for harassing specially 'marked' citizens that have either displeased them or have been found to be some type of threat. And in all of these countries, there are what amount to Cults of 100s, maybe 1000s of trained individuals whose life's work is dedicated to subtly harassing these marked citizens, we will get to exactly how, later. It is considered by those that are afflicted, to be like a 'psy-op, or MKUltra program' on a personal level. This vague process is carried out until said marked citizens have been completely marginalized, silenced and removed from society. Or rehabilitated and recruited.

The Playahs

As I have said, trying to pin down Gangstalking is like trying to wrestle with water, and that is what makes it dangerous; we're gonna get to that, but as you read through these descriptors, please keep in mind that it is the vagueness that gives GS it's viral potency, and makes it a danger to the susceptible. Behold the template...

Targeted Individuals or, T.I.:

These are our marked citizens that have been chosen to be subjected to our pogrom of harassment. Why they have been marked is never any universal cause. It may have been something they said that was overheard, it may have been something they wore that a Handler found personally offensive. They may have run in to trouble in the past at work or school, and a mark follows them wherever they go.

Presently the most famous of these T.I.s would be Jane Clift, and the following video is considered to be, by the GS community, a very good example of what it is like to be a T.I.

I think it is time, anyhow, ATS to start to get your feet wet with these videos; there will be more. I warn you in advance that these will only get more disturbing as we go. I suggest all precautions be taken and tongues be firmly planted in cheeks. Here we go...

They are targeted for mob harassment, usually for the rest of their lives, although some recover. Even if they move, a unit in the town they move to will be activated to continue the harassment.

Perps

Perps are the worker bees in the front lines of perpetrating the harassment. They wok as teams to constantly and subtly annoy the T.I. Until they snap. Some harassment programs are more aggressive then others and our Perps employ many methods in their arsenal, which we will get to.

-Green Perps are brand new Perps fresh off the street that have just woken up to their civic duty and are ready for hypnosis and indoctrination before being assigned.

-Seasoned Perps are, of course, seasoned Perps, that know the ropes and usually stage and produce the 'Street Theater'.

Perps are sometimes family members. In fact, so are Handlers.

Gagged Person or G.P

G.Ps are gagged by perps. T.I.s notice them because the G.P. No longer talks to them. That is because they have been fed scripted slander by some Perp and they will no longer talk to the T.I. (stay with us, I know it gets confusing). G.P.s typically provide wonderful Green Perps.

Handlers

Contrary to popular belief, Handlers are sometimes taken from the ranks of T.I.s. And it is very common for them to have been Perps. Regardless, Handlers remain behind the scenes scripting everything; calling the shots. The Handlers are the first to receive Community Notifications.

Trolls

Trolls are Perps on the web, no more, no less. Trolls especially do not believe in GS, and don't want you to either.

And finally...

Truthers or Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters fight for the freedom of all T.I.s and I will add a secret, they also secretly fight for the freedom of the Handlers, Perps and Trolls as well. They are real stand-up guys.

...continued
edit on 26-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

How we roll

The methods that are scripted for use by Perps include, but are not limited to, the following:

Community Notifications

These are simply the notifications that go out to inform Handlers and their Perps that a T.I. Has arrived either in the neighborhood or workplace.

Street Theater

This term refers to all of the activity that a T.I. Might encounter in day to day life that they attribute to GS. All Street Theater has the same purpose: to let the T.I know in no uncertain terms that they are being watched, 24/7, everyday.

The methods and scripts employed in street theater are very subtle, innumerable and almost always are meant to mimic normal life and be symbolically meaningful only to the T.I. It could be the subtlety of one's Perp neighbor leaving exactly at the same time they do, or it could be as overt as Perps on the street acting out scenes form your life. Sometimes teams of Perps stage S.T. performances that are meant to disturb the T.I., and Seasoned Perps are standing by to take notes on the reaction of the T.I., so that further S.T. Can be tuned just for them.

Methods used include:

Hand Signals

You may have noticed that the video provides no definitions for the hand signs

This is how Perps communicate. The signals change all the time, leaving the T.I. In constant dount, so it would be pointless to list them. One is universal though, hands-on-head means the T.I. Is moving on, but you would be surprised how often Perps simply point. Especially directly at T.I.s

others...

-'Poison'. T.I.s are systematically poisoned, in their food, and in their clothing. In fact, this is commonly how a T.I. begins to notice that they have been targeted: they get sick. It can take weeks of compulsive searching to discover exactly what ingredients are poisoned, and what articles of clothing or laundary product the poison is in.

-'Brighting'. Perps flash their lights at the T.I. at all times of the day to let the T.I. know they are being watched.

-'Color Harassment'. T.I.s are systematically harassed by Perps that use color codes. Sometimes it will be a street full of Perps wearing red shirts or green shirts. This is a good time to bring up the fact that almost all harassment is done from vehicles, mostly bicycles and cars. But you never know. The important thing to know is that the Perps harass by using uniform colors. They might have 3 or 4 white cars and a white van all pull up on your block at once.

-'Workplace Mobbing'. Perps mobbing T.I.s in the workplace, need I say more. This is very high level work, as one might imagine. Perps have to work as very tight knit cliques so as not to be discovered by the mainstream or Truthers and FreedomFighters.

All in all the methods of GS are seemingly drawn from the playbooks of the Stasi, the Nazis, the KKK and cold war spycraft. Although I may not have made that apparent yet, it comes from watching many videos and reading many posts and blogs by victims of GS.

...More to come

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Very interesting so far.....will have to go check out the threads you listed & watch the videos.

S&F for the time spent on this thread

I've have heard something in the past similar to this [GS] but the way you are explaining it really helps understand and put into perspective the who, what, where, and why more or less.

Much respect~
snarky

ETA: I see you posted more...gotta read it. LOL.

edit on 25-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Do you get an art budget from your local council for this street theatre? or is it all volunteers?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Um, question and please forgive my ignorance.

I'm still going through the videos but are you implying that this is orchestrated by some group in the gov. or just people in general?

Like I said, I'm still reading your material and haven't finished yet....
------------------

ETA: The first video looks like regular people, almost could be a drug deal or something.......

edit on 25-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Lets get this out of the way.

Trolls Trolls are Perps on the web, no more, no less. Trolls especially do not believe in GS, and don't want you to either.

Just because someone doesn't believe in something, doesn't mean they are a troll for voicing their opinion.
Now , I believe in Paranoia. I believe many people of these so called "Gangstalking" episodes are feeling just that.

I also believe there might be people who do this so called "Gangstalking", But really look at the first video, and say my explination cant be the real reason. The First video with my explanation reads like this. Woman parks car in an area, and is video taping people. They are neighbors, and they know each other. For all anyone knows there is " drug-dealing" going on, in said neighborhood. For someone who has lived in bad neighborhoods, this whole "episode" reads like it. You have look outs, and people who buy. Car drives around, dealer tells him to go around, cause there is someone video taping. Dealers and lookouts use hand gestures. This was just my take of your first video, and it is my Honest Opinion.

Its an interesting theory, some of it is believable, but part of it delves into Paranoia.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
As you might have already guessed, my ATSian brethren, I am not a 'Handler'. You may have also figured out why I would say such a thing. If I have not communicated to you all in the above paragraphs the potential that this gang stalking phenomenon has for fostering mental illness, then I have failed totally.

It is not going to be possible (short of this thread being entirely ignored, which could happen) for me to post this thread without someone coming along and characterizing me as one of the players in our cast of characters. So, I have taken it upon myself to choose my own role, and I chose to be a Handler; which makes me a likely agent of The Illuminati. It''ll be a long fall to T.I. From here.

As you also may have guessed by now, I have a great, fat, hairy opinion about all of this, too. And I am going to share it with you. But I thought we would see how this bolus o' fun goes down the pipes first. I think much of what I think can be also inferred from what I hope was my satire.

Thank you, ATS, you are always a brave audience.

...more coming, Please stand by. Thanks for your patience.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ahhh, another psyop thread

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Got trolled lol
edit on 25-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So the OP is a "handler" in the OP; but, not a "handler" later on.

The OP thread is a pile of paranoid delusions starting with a paranoid lady with a camera, then a paranoid in a building, then an inaudible video, then a paranoid in a Wal Mart parking lot, then a paranoid with a few still pics off the web of people doing ordinary everyday postures, then a video of who knows what (car lights duh!), then I skipped the last few videos thinking they would be more of the same.

So, what do we have here?

What have we learned?

Uh? That there are paranoids all over the place.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It definitely seems like paranoia to me. Like the walmart video. If he had picked any other lane to drive down than that old woman would have NEVER been able to move fast enough to get there. Same with a man waiting for him to park. Who has a preferred parking spot in WalMarts vast parking lot? How many old people do you see sitting in their cars waiting on someone inside or just being slow? The answer is a # ton. The first woman was probably lucky she didn't get shot for filming.. what do they call those white trash looking dudes that hang out on street corners?.. oh yeah drug dealers.

As the OP noted in a below post it does have a great chance of breeding paranoia in other people. If someone latched on to the idea they could become anxious about loved ones, etc introducing themselves into their lives. I think there is a similar mental illness, it comes from self consciousness, it would be a scary thought to think your girlfriend is involved in an elaborate conspiracy to burn your coffee every morning and laugh about it at her Gangstalking book club meeting with all her friends (friends that G.S. you into wanting to sleep with them and causing you to fight with your girlfriend, who loves those fights cuz she's g.s.ing you bro!)

However I think anyone that really, truly, buys into this, is likely to have a mental illness. It is CLASSIC schizophrenic paranoia. There would have to be a hell of a lot of sociopaths in the world to make one gang stalking incident real.

On one similar, and kind of funny note ( but also kind of unnerving). I once saw a plan by some people in a forum online to get three friends together, pick a random person on the street, and then throughout the day each of the three friends runs into them and says something to the effect of "wake up!," "please wake up, we want you back!," and finally something like "wake up, doctor how long do you think this coma will last?" And of course completely mess up the mind of that person. Especially if those people pulled it off and disappeared from that person forever.
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank you everyone,

I would like to get to one primary thing before I try to answer your posts.

You have obviously noticed that the videos are all of, well, nothing. This is one of the hallmarks of almost all of the material, video and otherwise, that is presented by people referring to themselves as T.I.s.

It's not you, It's them. I hope now that you are all starting to see the depth of this whole thing. If you go to YouTube you can scroll down to look at user comments that presage much of what I have coming up. We have barely scratched the surface here, my friends.

I believe that this may be a public health threat, in terms of the fact that there are very formalized support agencies for these people that do not help them get the help they need, but do indeed foster this whole mess further.

I am afraid that this is a very disturbing subject for some. Many will likely only touch the surface here and not get the Full Monty, so to speak, but I assure you, I barely escaped with myself intact to write up this thread.

Happy Full Moon.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Well, I hope these people get help. Just don't look to big Pharma, for it.......

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Why would someone call you a handler.. they'd be opening themselves up to possibly getting DOUBLE gangstalked and maybe even killed in a street theatre turf war.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You have made me a little nervous OP. Not of becoming targeted, but of parking in some schizo persons parking spot and them shooting me for gang stalking them. The fact that there are so many of these videos on youtube is a little freaky too.

Has anyone made a hoax g.s. video where it is just an absolute absurd production? Like they get hit by the paper boy coming out in the morning, have their coffee poured on them by their server, their boss eats their clearly marked lunch? I want to see that one. LOL. I would make it if I didn't feel like I was justifying a thousand mentally ill people.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What would be more troubling, suspecting you are some "TI", or realizing other people around you might suspect you as a perp or handler in some mass gangstalking street theater operation?

These people *could be* a danger to YOU!

Excellent presentation.
First video was worth consideration. The Walmart video, and references to the other people as "additional obstacles"... Well what do you expect when going there? So essentially this could become a widespread problem of mass paranoia?

I was just starting to get paranoid by the end of post #1, as I had never heard of this before.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Please realize that this is not meant to be proof or support in any way for gang stalking. The three videos along with PeaceFrog's FOIA request represent the four pieces of 'evidence' that T.I.s circle around and point to for validation of their story.

I also wanted to note that during my 'research', I found that this affliction seems to fall primarily amongst young women, who seem to be especially susceptible to the phenomenon due to the way that they process social pressures. I will get to it in more detail soon. This concerns me greatly, and I know that members will want to be aware of this burgeoning issue in case they are unfortunate enough to come close to it in a family member.

I also have to admit that it was initially difficult to keep a straight face while assembling this thread. There were times when I stood in front of the monitor with tears of hilarity streaming down my face from the silliness of it all, especially getting the whole 'role' thing straight. But I have since grown a heart for these folks and would like to see a good resolution around this for them all.

Here are the 'MSM' videos often found connected to the hub of the GS narrative...

I am sure you can guess that I see these stories as a complete failure of the MSM. They are like Troll stories.

Thanks again, ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hi.
i was asked to bring out my storie here. My spelling and punctuation is horrible. I am a welder not a college grad.
Ok it started a long time ago. There are things i have rembered lately. From there universal hand sign of membership. Basicly my last 3 girlfriends where part of the group.
But to start my storie. I trained under an adept real ones are rare. Hermetic school of thought.
He sent me away telling me the watchers have come. Telling me to go hoping i would be safe.
Then my second girlfriend from perp school showed up. I knew she was not right. See there hypnotized
to not have compassion for targets. We will get to that later.
How i learned for sure she was involved and i was under complet watch.
We where arguing one day not physical but it was bad verbal. The phone rang
And she had to answer it i heard her say she was fine. Then she hung up and sayed to me if you dont calm down they will come in. I was like wtf who is going to come in. She sayed ohh nm i was just saying and to
make me forget jumped back into the argument then went to the bed room and locked the door.
Just so you know this hypno they do on them burrows there feelings realy screws there heads up.
Bad stuff... this has been going in for years leaving alot out. I married her made her life crappy as i could
Watched her learned all i could wile playing stupid. Amasing what a perp wife will go thru lol.
Well now we are 7 years later she comes home from school tells me she did not belive me but now she does because they got to her. I told her for years the feds where after me and moved alot because of it.
Well then she started introducing me to all these new girlfriends trying to pass me off to them so i always acted unfavorable to them. Amasing how hard they tried to be compatable to me lol. Then she changed schools i followed. Then she got us involved with a church. This is where i found out all about them. Alot of stuff i know i wont talk about. For i dont need massive retaliation.
They tryed to get me to play along with there church games but it was all lies. I noticed people changing over night i figured out they where being hypnotized. I went to a retreat and kept getting invited to orgies lol. I kept turning them down. They had two houses set up as dorms one for guys and one for girls.
and i found out it was a giant sex party. And my wife as we where spliting moved into them. Yea by the time we divoriced they reprogramed her into a totaly new person. Then i moved into with my sister. There i caught a cop car with video on his lab top live feed of the kitchen with my siter and boyfrien talking in the kitch. Also woke up being gassed by a cop in uniform with a gas mask on then went right out. Then i caught my sister drugging me.
But one day i swaped my food with her kid to prove it lol. And man did that kid run around all crazy
till she asked me and i sayed yea. She freaked started crying then got on the phone.
10 mins later she ran out of the house i belive she took her kid to the er. Serves her right for drugging me
Then i left the state. Then i met 2 people at a fishing hole one night. I went there to clear my mind. They where there they told me they where the fbi. A oxford master grad in psychology. I knew what was coming lol. He told me this is what they do to generals and high ups that know to much when they retire.
Because they cant live normal life knowing what they know. And he tryed conversational hypno on me. It was intense and wile doing it he tryed to get me to give in by telling me it was god. Well i walked away a free man. I shook his hand and sayed yep i thought thats how you where controlling all these people. Hes was amazedi i walked away. Then ii came backto to this state. Ended up oding on drugs i was not taking there. Went toto hospital. With a 168 heart beat in abundance. Doctors rushed me into a surgry area. Told me i had full kidney failure and i would bepermently blind. Next day doc sayed i had a anxiety attack and sayed my old test resalts where miss read lol. After 8i ivs of fluids and who knows what eles. Not blind but i think it messed up my kidney s some. Since then i have been basicly hiding in houses ect when they let me work. I got stalked at work all around everywhere i go its bad realy. But i just ignore it mostly. I have left alot out this starte goning on for 20 years. Just started talking out because i am trying to get this worked out some how.

Small version of my storie

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I belive the op is put here to to do damage control. People enmass are waking up to the fact this is very real.
and happening to alot of people. My storie is true. And by making us look crazy is there main cover up. But i truly hope you never have to go thru it to find out its real.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Um, question and please forgive my ignorance.

I'm still going through the videos but are you implying that this is orchestrated by some group in the gov. or just people in general?

Like I said, I'm still reading your material and haven't finished yet....

I am implying that it is just the people, the T.I.s, but the T.I.s would have you believe that it is governments that organize and pay these 'cults' to harass Targeted Individuals. It gets very circular.

It is interesting to me that all of this seems to be mostly taking place in America, Britain and Canada.

Thanks for asking and thanks for coming by to post.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join