It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 DARTZ Black Snake and it looks sweet.. Man I wish I had $1million bucks..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Okay, I officially hate Gorden now who crushed all my chances at winning my Million bucks when Earnhardt's car had a flat at the finish line.

This 2013 Dartz Black Snake looks totally wild, awesome, and cool. My dreams are crushed and no way will that be selling on Ebay at No Reserve. Maybe in 50 years, but by then I'll be dead.

They even give you free caviar when you buy the car.

Yahoo thinks they went the over the top, but I beg to differ. That car looks like it treat you like royalty.

OMG....I am drooling over this baby.

autos.yahoo.com...

www.worldcarfans.com...
edit on 25-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I find it ugly looking . Nothing about it i find appealing. Perhaps if they paid me a million to drive it i might consider it!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah another ugly over sized vehicle that no one needs.

It's an insult imo, when people are struggling to make ends meet. This is what is so wrong about capitalism, wasting resources on something that only one person will own. A million dollars, I can't think of anything more sick.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You like that ugly beast? Dude the only thing that car is good for is pimping ho's. No self respecting human would drive it. Humans that think too much of themselves would buy it in droves.....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Obviously. no car enthusiasts in this thread. LOL

I still love my 60-69 hotrods...

I will agree, that I don't like the interior. Needs to be Black or Gray. Not Tan. How tacky.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No Car enthusiasts? You should have seen my last truck. Swiss Military Pinzgauer. Full custom build. It held ten people no problem and had shift on the fly hydraulic lockers all stock. Portal axles as well. The lowest point under that truck was 18 inches......

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You made look up Dartz , I had never heard of them . That ride DOES treat you like royalty , you neglected to mention that Dartz is a Latvian company that specializes in super-primo rides for heads of state and royalty .

Personally I think it is a little over the top but I can forgive that since it's bulletproof .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think it's ugly as hell and surely would not spend a million dollars on it if I had the money.
I am sure I could find something more practical to spend it on.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It is over the top. I wonder if they are using Hummers that didn't sell to make it. It gives me that vibe.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why only the computer models of it?

top topics

join