It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing and hearing odd occurrance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For example, occurrance of hearing a sound like loud door knocks without a source to locate it. Or seeing such things of tiny black scuttling objects scitter just out of the corner of your eyes a vanish without explaination.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I gotta ask... Had you seen this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't mean for a second to say 'Been posted before!'. That's not my way anyway. It's just getting disturbing if so many people are seeing similar things recently as to generate a little rush of posts related to it. Kinda like how the CDC watches Facebook, Twitter and other sites for an early indicator of an illness outbreak. Not a bad way to get a heads up...but in this topic? It's a thing where silence is golden and I'm starting to feel a bit poor.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The mind can create sounds and images that are real looking if the right circumstances are present. You could be walking down a crowded street but nobody would really be there. The mind could create all the sensual perceptions to say something is real yet it is not. We could be being experimented on, the military and major sciences know of this. Trouble is that they haven't completely integrated everything so they can make everyone see the same thing.

I think that some of this is harmless experimentation by some powerful organization. Accidents could occur though and we would not say anything because it would mean we admit we are crazy a little so this protects discovery of this. How long have they been working on sensory integration? A long time, possibly since the fifties.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This thread and that thread have nothing to do with one another. This thread is asking people to post their experiences with seeing things. That other thread is personal story.

And people have been hearing and seeing things for centuries. More than likely as long as humans have existed.

edit on 25-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have had my fair share of black shadows flying by me and whatnot, seeing that my house is next to a cemetery it doesn't surprise me. The thing I love most about it is when my brother is around him and I always look at the same time when a shadow passes, he always denies it afterwards but I know he sees them.

edit on 28-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Are you a heavy drinker at all?
If so, this is what we call Delirium Tremens.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013 I'm not sure about the door knockings, etc but I have cataracts and I see tiny black objects for a few seconds in my vision that appear to scurry about. They can appear as squiggly lines, dots and blobs of many sizes. They disappear as quickly as they appear. Maybe this is what you are seeing? If not that then I don't know what you are seeing, not without a more detailed description.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The black objects could be shadow beings. The ones I have seen are fleeting shadows that I catch out of the corner of my eye for the most part. Although I have also looked directly at a shadow person, which occurred while standing in the middle of a cemetery. I have also seen them a couple of times in apartments I lived in. But it is rare to catch them like that - like I said, usually its just a quick glimpse as they move around.

And they can be different shapes and sizes too, not necessarily a normal human shape.

Noises are interesting, but tough to decipher because there are so many natural causes for them. Houses make a lot of noise that you normally dont pay much attention to, unless its very quiet or you are listening for them. And once I kept hearing this really weird static-like noise. Turns out it was one of my son's toys that was on "demo mode" so it would play a noise every once in a while.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Are you a heavy drinker at all?
If so, this is what we call Delirium Tremens.

I would be considered not even a light drinker, one or two drinks at the most on New Years and that's about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for sharing!

top topics

join