It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I Have Been Seeing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for the (not crazy) comment; because I am not. I am a bit quirky in some things; but then again who isn't. My ex husband used to say that I reminded him of Lucy Ricardo...lol.

Anyway...I really think that spirit forms of beings from the different realms of existence...spy on us that are in this realm. I have no doubts that your Lady saw what she saw.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have never seen anything but

I have also been seeing bright white and purple lights shooting down from above; at times no matter where in the building I am; these lights will follow me around.

Once I saw these multi colored lights on my ceiling. They were strips of bright colors as I was laying there trying to go to sleep but was, in fact.
wide awake.

Recently too I have felt someone sit down on the edge of my bed.

This has not been uncommon with me. I have felt things move on to my bed and off of my bed. After 6-7 years of not having any of these movements, it occurred again a couple of nights ago.

Although I have not seen things, I have heard voices. This happened about 10 years ago. I was in the in-between state of wake and sleep. It was so powerful I sat straight up. It said, "my name, stay tuned". My first thought was it was the sound of a thousand rushing waters, then thought no, it was the sound of all the voices in the Universe in perfect unison.

I welcome these events. To me it says I can still feel and communicate with ??? those above, my higher self, god?

I say be grateful and continue what you are doing.

At the same time, it could be something not welcome, (the bed) so I always say some sort of prayer reminding them they are not welcome if it isn't for my greater good.

Also, I have used salt near my bed at times and it never happens when it is there. Maybe just an old wives tell but it works for me. Just belief? I don't know.

Let us know when things happen again.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I enjoyed reading about your experiences; and yes when things happen some more..I will let you all know...most likely in this thread.

Also...thank you for the suggestions on how to cope.

edit on 25-1-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 25-1-2013 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the shadows are, although I've started seeing them in the last couple months, but I don't think there is anything religious/spiritual about them. I like the other posters thoughts on magnetism, though.

I don't remember the thread/video name, but there was a video of a lady that recorded herself sleeping and was harrassed by these half cat/half monkey entities. It was on a paranormal show. I'm not sure if it was hoaxed or not, but it was creepy. Everytime someone comments on having something "sitting on their bed" or being visited by a ghost cat.. those are what I imagine now.

If I can find the video, I'll embed later.
Here it is..

edit on 25-1-2013 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My little dog was just looking in the kitchen again. Tipping his head sideways back and forth like he was listening to someone. Just for a couple of minutes. Then he was wagging his tail in there.
It's so cute. Like he has a friend.

My other dog, a lab, just lays there, sees nothing.

I almost thought he was going to miss tonight. This time it was 8:50.
Now he's laying back on the couch with me.
Every night....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Have you seen shadow people head on or just in your peripheral? Because if it is just in your peripheral, it's probably just an optical illusion.

But when I lived in a haunted house, I had nearly all the experiences you listed. Now that I moved for the second time, they stopped. So it was definitely the houses.
edit on 25-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smilesmcgee

LOL

That is a cat. It jumps on the bed, lays down, starts licking itself, then jumps at the lady laying down, then starts licking her on the face.

Part of that video was on one of those ghosts shows. They didn't show the whole thing, I now know why, if you see the whole thing it's more than apparent it was a cat. The lady herself even said she had multiple cats.
edit on 25-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Before I get into other explanations, I'd like to know about your health. Been to the doctor lately? Is your blood pressure high?

High blood pressure will exhibit itself by excess pressure on your cortical vessels, and yield visions. Barring that, I believe that certain individuals are exceptionally sensitive to extrasensory perceptions.

Do you have feelings of synchronicity much? Events that seem to align? Latent physic abilities present themselves in different ways. Of course, I have to ask about lucid dreaming experiences, and whether or not you meditate regularly.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Photopsia is the presence of perceived flashes of light. It is most commonly associated with posterior vitreous detachment, migraine with aura, migraine aura without headache, retinal break or detachment, occipital lobe infarction and sensory deprivation (ophthalmopathic hallucinations). Vitreous shrinkage or liquifaction, which are the most common causes of photopsia, cause a pull in vitreoretinal attachments, irritating the retina and causing it to discharge electrical impulses.

These impulses are interpreted by brain as 'flashes'. This condition has also been identified as a common initial symptom of Punctate Inner Choroiditis (PIC), a rare retinal autoimmune disease believed to be caused by the immune system mistakenly attacking and destroying the retina. Photopsia can present as retinal detachment when examined by an optometrist or ophthalmologist. However, it can also be a sign of ocular melanoma. This condition is extremely rare (one in 5 million people will be affected, typically fair-skinned, blue-eyed northern Europeans) but if left untreated, will migrate to the liver and shorten life expectancy. Photopsia should be investigated immediately. Another cause can be nervous spasms.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This should be in the paranormal forum..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes but not their body parts.

A week or so ago, I was trying to go to sleep but I opened my eyes for a sec and suddenly I could see yellow tall glowing shapes with white sparkles. (My body's eyes.) 3 of them at the end of my bed. I was shocked and the glow didn't go away for ages, so I know it wasn't me. High emotion as you probably know stops pineal gland and psychic abilities etc from working. I know I have 4 angels and I could see where 3 of them were standing and another one to my right, touched my arm, as if to say 'stop panicking, it is alright. It is just the right time to see them'.
I then try to see them every night- twice so far. :-(

I have been trying to do stuff over the last few weeks and I think something is happening.
I have actually managed to do telekinesis since the last time, which was in 2006.
I moved a windmill paper shape on a pin, it was on youtube, so I gave it a go and I did it in front of my youngest.

There has been an influx of violet light from two sources and people of that frequency are able to use that new energy. The latter rain.
I too have been seeing a violet purple light on my front room ceiling.

I am mostly clairaudient but a friend gave me a gift of his ability and that is seeing auras. I found that I was useless at it. I gave him my gift and he said how do I cope, it was so noisy. I had to make him a dimmer switch for it. He has at about 50%.
I can use a filter, like being in a cocktail party when you hear your name.

You and I are what the psy-ops people are so scared of. So I would learn how to defend yourself. I just think of Yehovah and a bright white light around me and my loved ones.
The other night I felt an evil presence in the room, so I chucked violet light at it. It squished down to a 2D entity and I pushed it out the house.

We are the Way show-ers. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing -vibrating.
It is like a spider's web, we are all connected to it and all it takes is one to set the web vibrating, then another and another, till we are all vibrating at that frequency=LOVE= VIOLET.

Not special but as path finders we are brave, adventuresome and curious. It was our mission.

BTW I have seen angels in their human form many times, so I will be happy to see their true form. Seen demons physically too but they will not be happy that I can see them. Haha.

Isn't this an awesome time?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hey Druid 42,your question was directed at Caladonea,but i would like to comment on the synchronicities factor-been flooded with them myself for 7-8 months,the latest one brought me,in the middle of the night,out in the African Bush,the exact breed of dog i was thinking of getting the past hour or 2 before that.I was thinking of a choice between 2 breeds,preferring another female Great Dane,but considering also a Rottweiler,when the young half-starved female stray Dane arrived in my yard from Heaven knows where.A Super-Synchronicity.I myself find that my seeing of most inexplicable things,and most of my experiences in the metaphysical,happens during the winter months.Like the veil is thinner around here then, from April going to around end of September.Thats our wintertime and first month of spring here in South Africa,i don't know if there's a correlation with the seasons too,maybe?There are things i see always,but ive noticed with me for sure,it moves up quite a few notches in winter.What i see always are energies,auras,lights,and straight on mostly,though there have been some peripheral vision of energy flows thats very interesting,these can last for hours at a time.There's a silver spark of light that i see numerous times a day in my house,thats all through the year,for instance.And the "phantom touch" where you distinctly feel an invisible presence right by you,or its light touch.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A long time ago, before the advent of cell phones, I had some unusual experiences. One night I was going from my bedroom to the bathroom and saw an entity sitting on my lounger in the living room. I saw it full on...no shadow dealy. It was a full sized human shape...seemed male. It was a form of sparkles...of yellow, white, and lite green dots. I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom and thought it was just some kind of half sleep dealy. Well, it wasn't. It stayed around 5 minutes. I kept getting out of bed and peeping down the hall and it would still be there. Finally it disappeared and I never forgot that nite. No alcohol or drugs involved. No "crazies" either. Was just one of those things.

Another time, I saw a figure of a man clearly in the corner of my bedroom. Imagine my surprise when I saw that exact persons picture in a magazine about the paranormal that I was reading several days later...the exact person to the "tee". Hmmm. These kinds of things do happen to some "sensitive" people. I dreamed a voice once saying, "We are all a product of the stars". It's not crazy....it is real and happens. Folks that have some paranormal abilities sometimes have such occur. Thanx for listening.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Hey Shrevegal,your 2nd experience was of great interest to me-i get spontaneous remote viewing,not as often as i used to,but it does happen still.I go into a certain state,i can feel when its likely to happen these days.The air pressure in the room seems to change,i feel it affecting my eardrums,like waves,and while still awake,but laying with my eyes closed,i then see people and places.I usually jolt upright when ive had a viewing,or "snap out of it" straight after. Well,a while ago,i was shown a woman older than me,staring at me very intently,very curiously.I saw her in a room with white tiled walls,and while this was happening,i was thinking:"Why is she staring at me in such a strange way?" So,a few days later,im reading something on the net,and i see her.That woman.The same one.I almost dropped my cell.I could never forget her face,in those moments i viewed her,her face was ingrained in my mind-beyond the shadow of a doubt,it was her.Strange things happen sometimes,really inexplicable things,thats all i can say.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You can't remember, can you, Cala?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox

You can't remember, can you, Cala?

What exactly are you talking about; remember what?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You're a special person, Cala.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Certain things come to mind. Yes have seen full on ET, and the spiritual, if you will angelic or family, have had some experiences. And not only something kneeling or sitting on the bed but also touching, physical checkups as well, things clipped on my finger tips and hands on my head, also have had movement, weight and an energy on me.

To see straight ahead and a part of something, such as an angels wing, I can't help but think, that they are using enough energy to materialize in part, not fully, for whatever reasons. That its meant to lead you to seek more, examine more, ask within more, remember family and why you're here.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Cala. I'm supposed to help you. I don't know how, but I have to help. I've received a mission. Unity_99 and I have been talking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join