It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I Have Been Seeing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have hesitated to tell anyone about this; but then I realized ATS is the place to tell; so here goes.

For the last couple of weeks I have been seeing things; unusual things. I live in an apartment that was built in 1917; it has glass french double doors that open up from the living room to the bedroom and visa versa. I have these doors open most of the time; so I can see from the bedroom to the living room etc.

Ok so the other night I was lying in bed thinking about going to sleep and looking out into the living room; and there appeared part of an angel's wing; I just looked and waited; it then disappeared.

I have also been seeing bright white and purple lights shooting down from above; at times no matter where in the building I am; these lights will follow me around.

Also...the other day I got a glimpse of an arm that had a long white flowing sleeve on it.

Recently too I have felt someone sit down on the edge of my bed.

I periodically during all of this have seen...what people call...shadow people.

So...anyway...has anyone else on ATS ever seen anything like what I have been seeing?

I just wonder why this is happening to me.

ATS what are your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ive gone through spells where I had a lot of slight visual hallucinations. they go away after a while. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
what kinds of drugs were you taking?

I don't take drugs nor do I drink alcohol. Yes...that's right...I like tea.

I knew someone would come along and make that comment; and it was you.

edit on 25-1-2013 by caladonea because: correct spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Ive gone through spells where I had a lot of slight visual hallucinations. they go away after a while. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?

Yes...I have been getting enough sleep.

I actually think that heaven is trying to communicate with me for some reason; that is one of my thoughts about all of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
did you know it would be me?

btw I was being serious and those things are a side effect of drugs thats why i asked.. mods here are to sensitive about everything jesus. Why don't you cry about it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm not doubting that you may be seeing something, but I'm more inclined to consider what might be causing it.

I often see small objects move in my periferil(spelling?) vision, never actualy see what it is but something small moves.
Now a while back I spotted a post on ats where another member was saying the exact same thing.
I'm seriously of the opinion that we are all being affected by micro waves. We are in an ocean of them, they are EVERYWHERE. When you consider that ourbrain is elctricaly driven it makes sense that it will be affected by them.
Is there a phone mast near to where you live?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

No there is not. Your theory is interesting though.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Last month I was definitely seeing shadows moving on the periphery of my vision.
Middle of the day, stone sober, overcast conditions so no sun shadows.

But it has been over 2 weeks or so now with everything normal so, I don't know.
And I am not someone taken to "seeing" things. But I saw what I saw.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
did you know it would be me?

btw I was being serious and those things are a side effect of drugs thats why i asked.. mods here are to sensitive about everything jesus. Why don't you cry about it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

No..I did not know precisely that it would be you; I just knew that someone would come along and make that comment.

I myself have never noticed (the mods) being overly sensitive about Jesus.

Why would I cry? To me that makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

No there is not. Your theory is interesting though.

I remember reading some research where they said they could induce religious feelings within a person simply by placing magnets by specific parts of the brain. I also remember a bbc documentary (years ago) where they hooked the bbc guy up to a head set and he freaked out!! he said his legs were growing to twice their normal legnth.
With all the microwaves we are immersed in I cant help but feel they must be affecting some of us.
Have you heard anything? voices? things being moved?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Last month I was definitely seeing shadows moving on the periphery of my vision.
Middle of the day, stone sober, overcast conditions so no sun shadows.

But it has been over 2 weeks or so now with everything normal so, I don't know.
And I am not someone taken to "seeing" things. But I saw what I saw.

I like the last line of your reply. I saw what I saw too.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything myself, but one of my dogs (Shihtzu) since we moved into this house last July, sees something in the kitchen.
He barks at "it", stares at "it", wags his tail at "it".
Whatever it is, he seems to like it.
And it's 5 or 6 feet tall, judging from the height my dog stares up to.
It's not always in the same place in the kitchen either, but always, and only in the kitchen.

My other dog doesn't see a thing.

I've stared in there, wandered around looking for cold spots - nothing.
I've even stood in there and demanded into air for "something" to show itself.

Really weird. I've had enough strange experiences in my life, that I feel like I should at least "sense" something.

He does this between 7:00 and 9:00 every night, but only for few minutes.
I feel like I'm missing out on something.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Have you heard anything? voices? things being moved?

No...not at this time.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Your dog is seeing someone...I believe in another dimension. My cat does that too. Maybe your dog is seeing someone who used to live in the house and has happy memories. Maybe that being is stuck between the realm we are in and the next one; or maybe that being is visiting from some other realm.

As you can probably tell on these unusual happenings; I like to think outside of the box.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would be inclined to dismiss anything I saw 'out of the corner of my eye' just on grounds of it possibly being a trick of the mind, lighting or being tired or something. If you see something full-on, and it lasts more than a few long seconds, that's another ballgame. If they are real, as real as visions can be, they will appear in that form, not sneak around in the corners, so to speak.

To address the 'phone mast' idea, EVERYONE should watch the new movie out on Youtube, "Resonance, Beings of Frequency"; it's wonderful. Not only about the dangers of cell phones and the electromagnetic swamp we're now swimming in, but the dangers to all beings on the planet.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I would be inclined to dismiss anything I saw 'out of the corner of my eye' just on grounds of it possibly being a trick of the mind, lighting or being tired or something. If you see something full-on, and it lasts more than a few long seconds, that's another ballgame. If they are real, as real as visions can be, they will appear in that form, not sneak around in the corners, so to speak.

Everything I have seen so far I was looking at...I did not see those things with my side vision.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think I posted this a while back when it happened by my other half saw a very visible Shadow with clear head and torso move from the front of her bed across the room and out into the hall before fading. The dog on her side of the bed came up off the floor and seemed to be fighting with itself over whether to back up or attack it so she wasn't hallucinating something that wasn't there. I was out on the other side of the house at the time and didn't feel anything. Our Son had been in and out of her room with anxiety he couldn't describe well for about an hour before that.

What she saw was solid enough to almost block out what was behind it..but not quite. So it was transparent to some degree and without features. Just black shadow with clear outline and shape. She's seen other things over the last few months in particular but this was the clearest.

I've personally sensed a lot in the last 6-8 weeks in particular and less so for quite a bit longer. There are times at night when the city is dead quiet and things are calm that it almost feels like there is a regular flow of "people" passing outside. Not the least bit focused or interested in this house or us ...just like foot traffic in a major city, going about whatever it is they do.

I've also been getting the fleeting glimpses of movement in the periphery and that's been more that same 6-8 week period now more than I can recall in the past. Who knows? I thought I'd share though. You don't sound crazy to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

As you can probably tell on these unusual happenings; I like to think outside of the box.

Interesting things happen outside of the box.

White and purple are thought to be very spiritual colours. I had experiences with a different colour though.

A few years ago, when I was going through a sad time, there was a light (sort of) that used envelope the area that our work crew was in. Out of about a dozen people working in that area, only one other person could also see that light, and he said it made him feel warm and cozy inside. He was also going through troubled times.
When the light came down around us, we'd look at each other with knowing, and we tried to tell the others about it as it was happening - they thought him and I were nuts.

It happened a few times over about a month.

It was a pinkish bronze light. Very different. We couldn't find anything in our environment that would have produced the light either.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think it most likely is what people call (Heaven)...and whoever in heaven was letting the 2 of you know they are watching over you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join