It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prove to me this is NOT the mark of the beast.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Would someone please prove me wrong. Really. I keep trying to tell myself that I must be wrong. Would someone please prove to me that the "mark of the beast" is not money. I really think it is. People laugh when I tell them.
I was having a conversation with my uncle the other night and he was comparing me to his son. I did ok for myself, family , job etc... my cousin on the other hand is the opposite. My uncle tried, even sent him to boot camp but my cuz is just lazy. I told him what I thought about the whole thing with money and he thought I was nuts.
Nations all over the world are in debt. Citizens of said nation's pay the price. My job is talking about hiring freezes. The sidewalks in some parts of the city are crumbling. The MTA is raising fares. Again. At the same time, there's more advertising in the subway than an actual mall. Yet they are broke. It's all about the money.
Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil." I really think that MUST have been altered. Seriously. I'm sure No starving people are in love with money. Those wealthy people in power contribute to evil I'm sure but would those same people be as bad without the wealth.
Many people are unemployed because there are no jobs. Company's say they have no money so they can't hire. What would happen if you eliminate money from that scenario?
They talk about the chip being the mark but the chip is just money, evolved. Same thing. G-d never did charge us for the food on this good earth but we charge each other. He don't charge us for shelter. He provided everything. Why we have to charge each other?
I don't know the way. I been on this earth a nano second. I just think this way, with money. It's just not the right way for us as a species. I guess we are just not there yet mentally as people to know any better. That's why we are all being led on a leash.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
prove to us that it is...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove that monkeys WON'T fly out of your butt. If you have something to prove, you're going to have to provide positive, logical proof of it, and not within its own shaky construct where half of the things you're using has "proof" aren't proven or even clearly defined themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You got a good head on your shoulder's.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

This mark of the beast is if anything... being materialistic.

In a sense its being human... Ironicly we are carbon based lifeforms as well... that being 6 protons 6 electrons and 6 neutrons

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I know the true mark and It's Origin,I could tell you. But how can I convince a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I guess if the sign of the beast was a real thing, scientifically and all that, this would make perfect sense. I definitely think if it is real however that money definitely seems to fit into all the biblical implications. If you choose to believe the bible that is.
I hate the fact that we all charge eachother for just about everything we can offer.
Putting a price on my time, or my skills, or my crafts or anything makes me feel like im trivializing myself and everyone that charges also

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prisoner60863
Would someone please prove me wrong. Really. I keep trying to tell myself that I must be wrong. Would someone please prove to me that the "mark of the beast" is not money. I really think it is. People laugh when I tell them.
I was having a conversation with my uncle the other night and he was comparing me to his son. I did ok for myself, family , job etc... my cousin on the other hand is the opposite. My uncle tried, even sent him to boot camp but my cuz is just lazy. I told him what I thought about the whole thing with money and he thought I was nuts.
Nations all over the world are in debt. Citizens of said nation's pay the price. My job is talking about hiring freezes. The sidewalks in some parts of the city are crumbling. The MTA is raising fares. Again. At the same time, there's more advertising in the subway than an actual mall. Yet they are broke. It's all about the money.
Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil." I really think that MUST have been altered. Seriously. I'm sure No starving people are in love with money. Those wealthy people in power contribute to evil I'm sure but would those same people be as bad without the wealth.
Many people are unemployed because there are no jobs. Company's say they have no money so they can't hire. What would happen if you eliminate money from that scenario?
They talk about the chip being the mark but the chip is just money, evolved. Same thing. G-d never did charge us for the food on this good earth but we charge each other. He don't charge us for shelter. He provided everything. Why we have to charge each other?
I don't know the way. I been on this earth a nano second. I just think this way, with money. It's just not the right way for us as a species. I guess we are just not there yet mentally as people to know any better. That's why we are all being led on a leash.

op

i agree with you

money is evil and the love of it is evil and how people use it to destroy others with it is evil.

but, money is not the mark of the beast.
i use to think the mark too was some form of monitary usage.

but through further study i no longer think it is.

the mark will be a religious affiliation. it will be simply tattooed , printed on the forehead or right hand.
if one doesn't show this religious affiliation when purchasing something ; one will not be able to do any transaction.

they have a way to tattoo a image onto a person without having that image show with a naked eye ; but a light source scan can pick it up and show it is there on your skin.

this is what i believe it to be.

a form of a religious mark ; tattooed onto your skin ; using this light scan technology.

so that when a person is just living day to day; they cant see this mark in the mirror ; or no one looking at them can see it

but it will be seen using this light force ; source scanner

and if you go shopping; and can't show you have a tattoo in this light scanner;

they say;

sorry, madam, but you can't buy anything today

edit on 25-1-2013 by Artistic because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2013 by Artistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"For the love of money is the root of all evil."
reply to post by Prisoner60863

Oh, I whole heartily agree with that statement.

Considering the number of people who won millions winning the lottery only to find themselves with a wealth of aggravation and turmoil. How many people have murdered their spouses just to claim their life insurance? How many siblings fight over their inheritance after their parents death? How much greed is there on wall street? How many murder strangers just to rob them of their money? How many choose a life of crime just to steal other peoples money? How many corporations and banks are using money to buy influence in our elected officials? How much bribery is done behind the scenes. Why are the rich never satisfied with their millions or billions?

Money does make people do evil and wicked things. Is it the mark of the beast? It could very well be, considering it sure does control people and make them do things they normally wouldn't think of doing.
edit on 25-1-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I asked first.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You have already proven it to yourself. It's a MARK. The bible doesn't say money, or mammon. It says MARK.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Artistic

The mark that the light would check is a replacement for money. Without mark you could not buy or sell.
Without money you would not live. Honestly. Is this what the creator wanted for us?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScaryWorld

You got a good head on your shoulder's.

Not for much longer ...... if his avatar is anything to go by.

edit on 25-1-2013 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you can't serve 2 masters

the bible says so

this is a clue to what the mark is

it is a religious mark to show which master you serve

if you don't serve the correct master; you can't buy or sell

it is a mark on the body to designate who your master is

god set up this world as a master/slave outpost

sorry to say ; but it is true

read the bible

no one on this planet is free of it ; rich or poor

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The mark of the beast will be marked on your hand or forehead.
Money is on neither.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You'll get tons of different answers by people as rabidly insistent as you are that they are correct, and NONE of them can prove it one way or another. Barcodes, for example, especially when they are tied to your name, as in a library card. RFID tags are another and in the news as this girl refused to wear an RFID tag and was expelled from school.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Artistic

Hmmmmmmmm like Deutsche Mark? Very interesting thread. Without it you can niether buy or sale.
edit on 25-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You can't take money with you when you're gone. And material things aren't important in the big picture.

But I also believe in the phrase "true happiness is only experienced when shared." If you're fortunate enough to have a lot to give back, there isn't a better feeling.

edit on 25-1-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I would have to agree.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I agree with you, I think when all that stuff plus money is going to be combined. And it becomes a mark. I think that those who bring that also brought money. To control us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join