It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is UP??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Perhaps he's been experiencing the same thing as I did. During Monday a friend dropped by to write an e-mail to his girlfriend. Suddenly after he'd been typing for ages the power went down and when it got back my modem was not responding for days. I tried everything, but nothing worked. Then all of a sudden today I was back online. Strange. Another of my friends who has the same line as I do experienced several strange things too. I managed to record my latest ip address that I keep in a safe place, it was a totally different series than the one my ISP uses. My neighbour had the same thing going. Today I was back to my old ip series. And online. Strange. Who knows, perhaps I've been saying things on ATS that the govs of this world didn't like...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hurry back, UP!

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wow MD and UP gone??? prolly just taking a break

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   

maybe they eloped together!!!

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I kinda miss the arguments we used to have...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Where in the World is 'UP'?

People here are missing you!

VzH

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Where in the World is 'UP'?

I think you are all on the wrong way.............
I mean............A more appropriate question could be :
With who is UP?

UP could have met someone..........love.............Hmm, and sex also................

When you fall in love you forgot the rest of the world, because you spend all your time playing with your partner............

Well it' s another possible theory!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VzH
UP could have met someone..........love.............Hmm, and sex also................

When you fall in love you forgot the rest of the world, because you spend all your time playing with your partner............

UP is a married man.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I hope he's not having sex with her for 9 days then...

He's probably on vacation with his wife and kids...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sex for 9 days, I dont think even a Gelgian can pull that off.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Sex for 9 days, I dont think even a Gelgian can pull that off.

Let alone a belgian

I'm sure he is just on vacation in the bahamas with MD

XAOS

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is it possible that he has assumed a new identity here for the time being? I cant see why, just a thought.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
nah he's prolly on vacation

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thats the bad thing bout a conspiracy forum when someone takes a vacation everyone jumps to conclusions You know what guys were all way too paranoid.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's certainly a long absence now: as for "paranoia", well - the one poster we'd never expect to be absent is U-P.
I don''t see him using another name, I have to say- and U-P's inimitable style would be something of a giveaway, I should have thought.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hummmm, wonder where he got too!!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Thats the bad thing bout a conspiracy forum when someone takes a vacation everyone jumps to conclusions You know what guys were all way too paranoid.

I dont think he would have accepted the debate captain position if this was the case. I really think it's time to deploy the ATS search squad.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
out.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hollidays and sex ? My eye ! I just was working in Germany. I didn't warn ATS cuz I had to leave Belgium very very quickly. I just had the time to warn my familly that it was an emergency and that I was going in Germany for my job.

I missed you all.

P.S : I didn't have an internet access where I was in Germany, and anyway, I didn't have time for any fun.I just had the time for working, just working.....

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Welcome back U-P!!! Everyone was very concerned about you!!
Best news I have had all day!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join