It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is UP??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Where is UP?

Very unlike him to disappear without a comment, hes as regular as clockwork here.

Anyone have any contact details?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I havent talked to him in a long while and he says he never uses chat medians like aim and msn. Anyone have his email??

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe he met a girl of his dreams, or went on a holiday or won a lotery
MAYBE HES GOT A LIFE

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Awful strange.... UP is gone missing, as well as MidnightDStroyer... who else is AWOL???

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We must find UP and if neccessary deal with those that took him.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is odd. Most members would notify us if they are leaving or will leave i.e Truth and MM. Maybe he got very ill. I would think UP would tell us if he left.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe he did what I did....Took a couple of months off with out saying goodbye.. I know it resparked my interest in the website when I came back..

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just have one of the administrators look at the info he gave when he registered. Then have them trace that info back to him computer. You will be able to find out any thing you need to know if you are are good at tracing things like that. If one of the adminstartors wants to know how to do it just u2u me. I know people who can do it.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Awful strange.... UP is gone missing, as well as MidnightDStroyer... who else is AWOL???

"AF1".

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ANother One:

Very true... As a matter of fact, I remember coming online and he had just posted something (dont remember what, but I wanted to read it next, was going to another thread)... When I came back, it was gone.

I U2Ued him and asked if he had deleted the thread, and that I wanted to read it. He never read my U2U much less responded... dont think I saw him again after that.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If the same fate happens to me, then you know why. Do not say why now, but if it happens then you know why.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
UP's wife probably threw the computer out a window

Another_one, I hope you didn't do anything to AF1. See my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Somewhere in the wilderness of Belgium?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
He even got involved with the Debate forum, and was even a team captain, and then vanished....hence the mystery. The most likely explaination is computer trouble. (I know it's caused me to vanish from favorite forums, etc. without an explaination before). Still, you'd think he'd try from another computer, at least to let people know.... Hope he's ok....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is very odd. I don't know; but one somehow imagines that if U-P were in suspended animation orbiting Jupiter in a lead-lined capsule powered solely by clockwork, he'd manage to post at least 40 times on ATS a day.
Here's hoping it's just a holiday.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
His computer is offline. So my best guess is he's on vacation. He once said that he works with computers and that he's online most of the day...

I pinged his computer, but got no response

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
He is missing too. does anyone have any idea. Computer pinging or anything. GPS?

XAOS

VzH

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

"pinged" , what does it mean?

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VzH

"pinged" , what does it mean?

that's to check how alive a connection is.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He might have a firewall that blocks pings. Mine does that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join