Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

John Wayne on Liberals...back in 1975...wild!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
John Wayne talking on how the liberal agenda has not changed from when he was still alive, he'd be flipping out how bad it has gotten today

and for laughs, I had to add this, Archie Bunker (All in the Family) with his feelings on Democrats

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Bob Hope agrees.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It's scary how much this applies to the liberal dominated socio-political landscape in America right now. It's almost like he was looking into the future, but was in the midst of it the whole time.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LOL the intellectual giants of hollyweird. America, the only nation that has actors as president. It's the ultimate acting gig, break a leg...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wait....Celebrities opinions on politics matter to the GOP now?.....Hmmmm...OK.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So what's John Wayne exactly going on about in his rant? What issues? He's ranting against "liberals" but what specifics was he going on about?

Was he ranting about the desegration of schools and other public places? Was he talking about Loving V. Virginia? Was he ranting about the passing of Medicare? Because Reagan was at the time, but then when it came around to the elections Reagan kept his mouth shut on that issue.

If you can let us know what issues Wayne was speaking in those videos, it'd give us a more clear picture as to just what rights he is really concerned about. Because the John Wayne I grew up to know was like many of his time and his era, many of his views during the 60's, 70's, were very much in opposition to the many changes that granted individuals more freedoms. Like I said he was a man of his time, it's unfortunate, but his views against liberals weren't always necessarily based on individual freedoms.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

John Waynes opinion.. Yea. Only Chuck Norris can match John Wayne.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Proved Waynes comment about "liberals telling people what they think".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
LOL the intellectual giants of hollyweird. America, the only nation that has actors as president. It's the ultimate acting gig, break a leg...

The actor in question lead a much more successful administration than his liberal progressive predecessor who by all accounts was considerably better educated in formal academia.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

John Wayne and Archie Bunker were also known racists... I don't know if I'd align myself with their political beliefs so quickly.

Well there is his infamous playboy interview in which he states he believes in white-supremacy; and further states that blacks should be isolated until they become educated enough to participate in society. His rants on Native Americans and how they were “savages,” are well known; and during the Vietnam war there were numerous interviews and accounts of him making racist remarks against the Vietnamese.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
The actor in question lead a much more successful administration than his liberal progressive predecessor who by all accounts was considerably better educated in formal academia.

So what? I could say the flu is better than lung cancer, but neither are good are they?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I was not aware John wayne was such a racist/bigot.... just lost massive cool points in my book.

Sad, cause he was a great actor.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Bob Hope agrees.

That's frickin' hilarious!

I posted on my Facebook page but the video always cuts off right before he says "You mean like democrats?" I smell a Facebook conspiracy!
edit on 25/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Really?

Did not hear anything racial in either ones remarks in those videos nary a word but hey never letting a good roast to go waste always play the race cards.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

John Wayne and Archie Bunker were also known racists... I don't know if I'd align myself with their political beliefs so quickly

So that somehow cancels out the points they make? I don’t believe the topic was race!

WOW! I can’t believe some people follow this logic.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wayne and Archie were on target proof is they brought out the race card they always bring out the race card when they get called out.
edit on 25-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

John Wayne and Archie Bunker were also known racists... I don't know if I'd align myself with their political beliefs so quickly

Chris Mathews??

Is that you?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lookie here folks...2 rich old white men with one foot in the grave complaining about liberalism; who'd have thunk it?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Poor man sounds completely heartbroken. He's absolutely right, too. It is sad.
But, the sound of his voice indicates that he knows of things that shouldn't be spoken about above a whisper.
Hollyweird, indeed!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
Lookie here folks...2 rich old white men with one foot in the grave complaining about liberalism; who'd have thunk it?

Really both are dead so not one foot in the grave.

Lookie there folks there is that sympathy,compassion,tolerance "liberals" are famous for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join