It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Whether it be 9/11 7/7 Lybia, Iran, Iraq, WMD, war on terror, sandy hook, swine flu, bird flu, etc etc.

We just don't believe the people voted into power anymore, it does appear these people are hand picked but not by the people themselves.

So is it time to walk away, I mean just don't comply and start electing local people who have your best interests at heart.

A ballot paper offers you the choice of dying by gun or knife and does not have ( NONE OF THE ABOVE)

Giving the person voting no choice but 2 people put in front of you.
'
The best way is just don't elect them.

I dont Vote and people say I have no right to complain' Oh Really' all the choices Im offered in the UK is 2 candidates who went to private school.,
What choice is that.

I only get the choice of elitists,

The labour choice is Millibrand after they had an election to see who would be the new leader of Labour' eh the election was Millibrand V Millibrand, yip 2 brothers what a great choice.

On the other side we have the Tories and LD i sharing power Cameron and Clegg who were school buddies, Mayor of London Boris Johnstone in the same class as Cameron at School and friends.

Its Just a sham a total sham and Just because I refuse to vote for any of these muppets does not mean that I cant complain, I just walked away.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more
And things aren't much different in most so called democratic countries
I can't vote in the UK but my wife is a registered voter there and although its her vote always asks for my input
UKIP from now on
Not entirely because of their stance on Europe, but just for a change away from these silver spoon, mates rates, corrupt, slimy, self serving, lying, egomaniacal SCUM

join