It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel? Photos from USA 2016? And Time Travel Bracelet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Not off topic if this name is in the ships roosters and a pic of him is found that matches up, well then!!!!!! I know it is a very much of a long shot, but who knows? There is this much about it. The second Leviathan was a 74-gun third rate launched in 1790. She fought at the Battle of Trafalgar, was used as a convict ship from 1816 and sold in 1848. Now for a strange piece of info The Laviathan during the battle was chasing a ship called the Mars.
edit on 25-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well you just about had me, but not for long, I still find it odd how it all still comes back to what I found out but now it is neither here or there cause I found the guy and here he is: www.projectpegasus.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by rainychica
It's this guy www.google.co.in...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a Andrew D Basiago he says he's teleported to Mars

I found it from the automatic video suggestions that came up when yours ended - it's a 39 part interview with the dude.......by some chick whose last name is 'Mystic'....

back in your court

But the guy in the video claims to be from Scandinavia and that the photos were taken by his Uncle. Andrew Basiago is not this guy's uncle.

yeah but the photo in the posters and on the t-shirt is Andrew Basiago, without a doubt! And btw, someone in this thread has already posted the original photo from OUR time which has been rudely photoshopped to 'create' the fake future photo...btw
so it's totally fake rubbish

edit: HERE IS the original photo - a link to that post in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2013 by rainychica because: added the thread showing the original pic

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

I see how weird that is, but this is a debunk or debate thread about the video. Not what you got from it. Sorry. Not understandin the relevance to the OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that this may be an attempt to discredit Andrew B's story? Have any scientists analysed his claims? We all seek the truth in here at ATS. My gut feeling is that this man is a fraudster who is attempting to gain profit from peoples ignorance......Is there any proof that this man is even a lawyer?...Sounds to me that it is another elaborate hoax like the obvious interview with an Alien (a myth perpetuated to continue the Alien religion by TPTB to hide what is really going on).

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrFeelgoodXXX

I cant even find any cases hes done. Someone should sue this guy.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Haven't bothered going through this entire thread yet... But has anybody stopped to think these videos may not be "Hoaxes" as such; but rather innocently made?

Such as perhaps part of an online ARG? (Alternative Reality Gaming. You'll find plenty at a place called UNFiction or ARGNet) - It may not be someone trying to fool anyone but part of a "Rabbit Hole" as such for these ARG's...

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What about this? do you guys think this is real?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Andrew D. Basiago is who is on that sign.
Team leader of "Project Pegasus" U.S Time travel experiments starting in the mid 60s to the late 70s using Tesla's notes that were sized after his death in NY.
Basiago is also the president and founder of Mars he is an American lawyer, writer, chronometer, prominent figure in the "TRUTH" movement, leading a campaign to lobby the U.S. government to disclose such truths as our achieved "quantum access" to the past and future.
Andy is considered one of two planetary whistle blowers, as a child Andy was also said to be a child participant in the Pegasus project.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
One of the first things that raised a red flag for me when I first saw this (in another similar thread a few years ago that debunked that same "demonstration rally" picture) was the fact that people put the year on their rally posters.

I suppose it's not impossible for people to bother putting the current year on a rally poster, but it does seem odd to do so, and it at least raised my suspicions the first time I saw that picture a couple of years ago. In that other thread, similar to this one, the picture of the rally was summarily debunked by the true rally image from which the fake "2016 rally" image was photoshopped.

Here the original image:

And this is possibly the article from which the hoaxer took the original image:

Wooing women? Elections, Politics and Public Opinion

edit on 5/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

i hear Andrew D. Basiago is going to put his name in the hat for president in this upcoming election. 2016.

he already knows he will win because...... time travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join