It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel? Photos from USA 2016? And Time Travel Bracelet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yeah what I picked up also.
The pictures been de-bunked (Thank you ATS)

But the time travel dude?
Still not sure, although I suspect it's a lot or rubbish

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Listen I been here nearly 10 years, watched this place grow as Photoshopping got better.
Sometimes we all post something and never find an answer, sometimes we get there. usually ATS does get there.
People like yourself help find the truth, and this is what this site is all about, the truth

Shauny

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by shauny

I do have a few critical thoughts on the subject. If this is hoax or not it is still worthy of open discussion as there are never enough timetravel threads imho.

Yeah debate is good, and I love time travel debate, so more time travel please ATS

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I clearly remember seeing Canada geese in Scandinavia in 1980! Just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating:

//www.nobanis.org/files/factsheets/Branta_canadensis.pdf

The first introductions of Canada goose to Norway were made in 1936 for hunting purposes (Heggberget 1991, Andersson et al. 1999). The initial introductions in the late 1930s were not very successful, but from the mid-1960s to mid-80s at least 750 Canada geese were released in the southern parts of Norway, and this caused a substantial increase in population size

And besides, why would he assume the "goose" photo was taken in Scandinavia when the other photo was supposedly from the US?
You think if you're going to hoax something that you'd get all your " geese in a row" so to speak....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Straight from wiki.

Project Pegasus (Potential Energy Group/Alternate Sources/United States) is a fictional scientific base in the Marvel Comics universe which has been the location of a variety of stories for superheroes and supervillains, most notably in the title Marvel Two-in-One. Project Pegasus is not to be confused with DC's Project Cadmus.

And he's part of it?

He's a figment of marvel, well, now disneys imagination!

www.darpa.mil...

DARPA RELEASES REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FOR THE 100 YEAR STARSHIP STUDY May 05, 2011 The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has released a request for Information (RFI) to solicit ideas and information to support its 100 Year Starship Study™ program. The 100 Year Starship Study is a project seeded by DARPA to develop a viable and sustainable model for persistent, long-term, private-sector investment into the myriad of disciplines needed to make interstellar space travel practicable and feasible. The genesis of the 100 Year Starship Study is to foster a rebirth of a sense of wonder among students, academia, industry, researchers and the general population to consider "why not" and to encourage them to tackle whole new classes of research and development related to all the issues surrounding long duration, long distance spaceflight. DARPA contends that the useful, unanticipated consequences of such research will have benefit to the Department of Defense and to NASA, and well as the private and commercial sector. This RFI seeks to solicit ideas for an organization, business model and approach appropriate for a self-sustaining investment vehicle. The focus should be on flexible yet robust mechanisms by which an endowment can be created and sustained. The mechanism would be wholly devoid of government subsidy or control, and could address issues in the sciences, engineering, humanities, or the arts that may be encountered in the pursuit of achieving interstellar flight. Several attributes are of interest, specifically: Long-term survivability over a century-long time horizon Self-governance, independent of government participation or oversight Self-sustainment, independent of government funding Relevance for moving humanity toward the goal of interstellar travel, including related technological, biological, social, economic and other issues

He say's DARPA's Project is bad. Yet they want to build a future without a governement that will sustain itself without the need of a government. And Get us out there doing stuff in space? What is Andrew Thinking??? True it's not the most organized way to do it, but lying and faking about your entire life will make it just spontaneously combust into fabrication?
edit on 25-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Load of cack, photoshopped image printed out, here is the original non photoshopped image.

edit on 25/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

good catch....the blatant lying on ATS posts has gone up several stupid levels. it's getting to the point where ATS is being dumbed down for the "swamp gator" crowd

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by woogleuk
Load of cack, photoshopped image printed out, here is the original non photoshopped image.

edit on 25/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

good catch....the blatant lying on ATS posts has gone up several stupid levels. it's getting to the point where ATS is being dumbed down for the "swamp gator" crowd

That is a bit harsh.
I posted this to debate or debunk my friend.
There is no lying by me the OP. Just asking a question.
This is what I been doing here 10 years. Debating or Debunking.
This is what we do here on ATS. NOT have a go at posters who are genuine members,

Thanks
Shaun

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is a bit weird, when searching the name Andrew B. Besiglio Or Andrew D. the search takes me to the Royal Navy Archives dating from 1805 through 1842. These seem to be records following a battle and a ship named the Leviathan. If you want to see here is the link: www.archive.org... I am a researcher and don`t know what to make of this one.
edit on 25-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The amount if idiots on this site makes me wish i had a facebook account because thats what ats is becoming.
Too many attention seeking lying idiots hellbent on getting your attention.
(Bernard anyone??)

OP...I like your attitude,I wish most would be that honest and open to harsh criticism while still remaining honest to the truth.
(if we can figure out what that is)
edit on 25-1-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would say Debunkbeds. Multiple debunks. I know we can't trust the government with our all, but try going to The Aquisitee(DARPA)'s website and searching for this information.

No joke, The video fooled me, but I was like "No way! That's Crazy" Turn's out, I was right without even knowing it. XD

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by jimmyx

The amount if idiots on this site makes me wish i had a facebook account because thats what ats is becoming.
Too many attention seeking lying idiots hellbent on getting your attention.
(Bernard anyone??)

OP...I like your attitude,I wish most would be that honest and open to harsh criticism while still remaining honest to the truth.
(if we can figure out what that is)
edit on 25-1-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

I started the topic KNOWING it would be debunked or debated.
I think it was VERY HARSH to call me a liar by jimmyx
All I was seeking was the truth. And the time travel issue still not been cleared up.

I don't do hate, ever.
Some of the stuff in here is awful, this thread however was a question.
Thanks for your comments.

Shaun

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Which is why I've held back on a couple threads. Seems it IS all about personal attacks 75% of the time? I'm enough of a 'Nutter' now
Oh well, such is life, nice to see SOME have a decent attitude toward controversial subjects!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
I would say Debunkbeds. Multiple debunks. I know we can't trust the government with our all, but try going to The Aquisitee(DARPA)'s website and searching for this information.

No joke, The video fooled me, but I was like "No way! That's Crazy" Turn's out, I was right without even knowing it. XD

And this is the GREAT thing about ATS.
It draws you in, it gets the truth, or as much as we can.
Together the #ATSFamily will get to the truth, as we do often

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

LOL!!

Yeah we all Tinfoil hat wearers in here.
But we keep searching.
ATS is my 1st and last port off call every day.
Has been for a decade. I wouldn't know what to do with no ATS lol

Shaun

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have to ask myself why is this one name with different middle initials taking me to the same reference point in history? Usually in research this does not happen. Come on Royal Navy folks chime in about this battle, give me some information on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Also, I thought I was the only Shaun with a 'U', I've lost my originality

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

www.ancestry.com...

Basiago Family History
Basiago Name Meaning
193 Historical Documents & Family Trees with Basiago
33 Census and Voter Lists
6 Immigration Records
64 Birth, Marriage, and Deaths
38 Member Family Trees
52 Military Records

I dont have to dig much deeper than that to think that Basiago is commonly last in military records. Unless that's not what you're asking.

You also Mispelled his name and if you are just asking a general question about why it's doing that, that's pretty off topic. We are debating this guy and how hoaxy he is. He has mutiple sites set up with different claims. He's not credential at all, and he's a lawyer? On Adult Swim there was like this list.

Most Number of Psychopaths in Profession: Lawyer was on there. I bet Everyone on ATS would agree to that.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Completely fraudulent claims and material. Well, the pictures are real, but they are not from 2016. One must always be careful to remain skeptical when anyone tries to present information that just seems odd. In this case the photographs added another layer to the "realism," but in truth that was a simple thing to do for the most part. He probably edited the photograph via Photoshop, and then either printed the picture out and we saw that, or he took a picture of a picture and had the pics developed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No, Information on this battle, www.archive.org... This is what I am looking for and the crew roosters of both ships. and any information that can be found on the battle this archive speaks of. Spell the last name Besiglio

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Make a thread. Otherwise, That's off topic. Don't get mad when you're comments are removed by moderators!

Ah, ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join