It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Govenments becoming like a neurotic parent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All the listed news articles about arguements within the govenment. Just make me think there is a growing lack of trust between the ordinary person and their rulers of the Country/Land.

It seems they no longer trust people to use their eyes, to make their own decisions, to think for themselves.

Its such a terrible thing. Its what makes people " cloneish" unable to " fight back" or be " innovate/creative".

I think the western countries are fast surpassing countries such as China and Russia interms of this neurotic parental attitude towards the countries people.

This sort of governing doesnt seem healthy to me. Its oppressive without being offensive.
edit on 25-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Opinions? Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They're more like the manipulative, controlling, jealous boy/girlfriend first destroying your self esteem, then working to isolate you from your friends and neighbors, then making you sacrifice yourself for them and their every need all in the name of your own "good". Then you become dependent on them for everything, because you don't believe in yourself enough to stand on your own two feet anymore. They create a scary reality where there is no life without their help,.... where you would die without them if you tried to leave. THAT is our Government.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You mean I was being nice when I said the neurotic parent lol.. This one has sinister intentions. At least id feel a jealous boyf has bad intentions and Id probably be right. But I agree, should we reverse psychology them and take them to the shrink for abit of analysis and healing?
edit on 25-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

There's no point in taking them to the shrink. We're dealing with sociopaths here. They'll make it seem like you're the crazy one.

top topics

join