It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Touching Animation of a Dying Man's Final Words of Love to His Wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ladies, and you more sensitive guys, make sure the Kleenex box is within easy reach before playing this one.

How good is your marriage? If it even comes close to this one consider yourself blessed beyond belief. I was fortunate enough to have had a marriage this wonderful. The only difference is that she was the one to pass early, not me.

edit on 25-1-2013 by happykat39 because: fixed bad YouTube link

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The link doesn't work. Just copy and post the link instead of embedding it.

Edit: I see you fixed it. Thanks.

edit on 1/25/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I saw this last night. Such a precious, precious story. Didn't I bawl like a baby when I watched it.
That's so cool you posted it here. I thought to do the same thing but didn't get around to it. Great minds think alike! :0)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

How good is your marriage? If it even comes close to this one consider yourself blessed beyond belief. I was fortunate enough to have had a marriage this wonderful. The only difference is that she was the one to pass early, not me.

I am not married, I have never been married, but to see this and hear this makes my heart ache with the loneliness that is my life.
There was one person in this life that i have met that understood me, knew how I was thinking and how I felt about things in my life. She accepted me unconditionally. This is a person I introduced to ATS, and she signed up here because of me.
In December, she broke up with me because she had to find her spiritual well being. I am still heartbroken, and know I'll NEVER find someone as wonderful as her in my eyes.
I know she wont come back, as she is seeing someone else now, and feels us two werent compatible.
So, as far as getting married, I hope you tell each you love one another each and everyday. If you have an arguement, dont go to bed mad, make up and reconcile before you go to sleep.
I think I will end up alone the rest of my life, and dying in some veterans hospice, alone and forgotten.
edit on 1/25/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I am not married, I have never been married, but to see this and hear this makes my heart ache with the loneliness that is my life.
There was one person in this life that i have met that understood me, knew how I was thinking and how I felt about things in my life. She accepted me unconditionally. This is a person I introduced to ATS, and she signed up here because of me.
In December, she broke up with me because she had to find her spiritual well being. I am still heartbroken, and know I'll NEVER find someone as wonderful as her in my eyes.
I know she wont come back, as she is seeing someone else now, and feels us two werent compatible.
So, as far as getting married, I hope you tell each you love one another each and everyday. If you have an arguement, dont go to bed mad, make up and reconcile before you go to sleep.
I think I will end up alone the rest of my life, and dying in some veterans hospice, alone and forgotten.

Don't ever give up hope. My first marriage was made in hell. I was raised in a family that believed marriage vows were forever no matter what. But after 17 years of a marriage that hit the rocks shortly after the honeymoon Something happened that I couldn't overlook. After 17 years and three children I caught her with the 16 year old paperboy. Fortunately for her this was well before the Mary Kay letourneau case where she went to prison for the same thing. But I filed for divorce and long story made short, the judge found out the full details of what she had done (Illinois at the time was a "no fault" divorce state so it didn't matter who admitted fault or the grounds filed for the divorce) and he gave me custody of all three children, as much of the community property as he could under the law (after deducting the marital bills from the total meaning, in effect, that she paid half the debt) and no alimony.

I moved out of the house and was so bitter about marriage that I vowed to never marry again. Shortly after I moved out I met and started dating a lady who worked at the local K-Mart. I liked her a lot but she had too much baggage, mostly with her older son who was the biggest drug dealer in town, so marriage was never a plan for me even if I had not sworn off of it.

But she took me to a meeting of an organization called "Parents Without Partners" and there I met the woman who was to become my second wife. On a scale of minus ten to plus ten my first marriage was pretty close to the minus ten side. But I soon realized that my relationship with Dee was so good that it would have registered a plus 20 on that scale. We got married and had a wonderful 17 year honeymoon until I lost her to cancer in 1995.

I eventually married for a third time and while my third wife could never replace my second wife, she was still a pretty good and loving woman in her own right.

So you see, no matter how bad it looks there is still hope for finding a true soul mate.
edit on 25-1-2013 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Wow. That was hard to get through...

My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this past year. When I see things like this, it reminds me that we are not 'one of the few' who are lucky enough to know the beauty of true and lasting love... There are many who find love. And I'm so happy about that. Recently, I sent his this video:

edit on 1/25/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'll NEVER find someone as wonderful as her in my eyes. 

Yes you will. You are still grieving. You will find someone & she will amaze you so much you will be glad it didnt work out with the previous attempt. At least she cared enough to be honest with you rather than tormenting you and dragging it out. If took me seven years to find my best friend aftrr thd last one drug it out seven years afraid to be alone. Every man that met her thought I treated her so good they never looked at her twice. She looked like Jasmine from Alladin haha. Green eyes and all. The moment some wank looked at her twice she actedc flattered and moved out. I was devastated & all our friends banished her & said she showed us all who she really was/is.

What I have now that girl couldn't even come close to. I managed a cellular business and she came in. I told the girls that worked for me to not give into her or try to play matchmakers because I thought she was crazy.she was crazy about me it turns out. That was eight years after my divorce. I love this woman who is the mother of my my two beautiful daughters.

It will happen. Man was never meant to be alone. Even people who say I live alone and am fine are not.

I knew some guy who shared with me he thought this because he was never in a long relationship and got in trouble for pills. He went to prison. He got in a fight. He went to isolation. He said after about four days he thought he aas going to go nuts.

She's out there. Don't live feeling sorry for yourself she could be living next door & you will miss her. Everyday you live in memory of that girl your adding more life to your baggage. For what it is worth my friend...
edit on 25-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I believe that I will end up alone the rest of my life and I have accepted that. Acceptance is not giving up though, but I must face the facts. I am starting to get long in the tooth. I may never have a significant other.

Remember though, not all is lost. You still have family, friends, and pets who accept you for who you are.

I have found that by staying single to be quite liberating. But never give up looking, never give up hope.

And if I end up dying in some Veterans hospice, it'll be because I'm chasing some hot nurse.

edit on 25-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat fingas

top topics

join