Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A different reason for the gun control scare.

page: 2
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

China cannot take over the U.S. alone.
Russia cannot take over the U.S. alone.
Together they may have a chance.
I see this Idea of the US "being taken over" in at least 4 or 5 threads a Day.

WHY

Why would anyone want to take over the US??

Please try to come up with just ONE Reason.



1. National Resources
2. Large areas of undeveloped land.

There are two, just for you, I am sure there are many more as well.




posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Why would anyone want to take over the US??

Please try to come up with just ONE Reason.



1. National Resources
2. Large areas of undeveloped land.

There are two, just for you, I am sure there are many more as well.
OK.
For those reasons, take over Brazil... No resistance, and compared to the US, No Military

You are a resonable Poster, I make sure to read your Postings, but you know in your heart, No One is considering taking over the US.

Its a Scare Tactic.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
America play leading roll in U.N.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


Maybe so, the question is, why?
Why go to all this trouble to manipulate the people when our rights are already in the sewage treatment plant.
If they are trying to instigate a civil war, why?
If they are using reverse psychology to manipulate people to stock up on weapons and ammo, again why?
The effect they are getting is people buying as many guns as they can, do you really think the government did not know that a gun ban would have that effect?
I think they are getting us to do exactly what they want us to do.
Argue among ourselves and stock up.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Maybe, just maybe we are being manipulated into stocking up on weapons and ammo
in order to be able to repel a concerted effort by the U.N., China and Russia.
It seems that every country in the world wants the U.S. disarmed for one reason or another.

China cannot take over the U.S. alone. Russia cannot take over the U.S. alone. Together they may have a chance.

The U.N. has its own plan for world domination to include control of money and economics
along with business and industry.


I've not gotten the kind of response I was looking for on this:

Has anyone ever heard of "The snake and bear versus the eagle."
China = Snake
Rusiia = Bear
USA = Eagle

In the bible maybe? Please, anyone. I've researched it, but cannot find anything. To me, it's like the 'Thunderbird photo'
edit on 1-25-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
[The effect they are getting is people buying as many guns as they can, do you really think the government did not know that a gun ban would have that effect?
Since Obama first took office, Gun sales have been surging.

Since we are just Speculating, I will throw my idea out for a "gun grab.

The US Economy will suffer a Collapse, Food Trucks will slow down and people will be hungry.
The Gov knows it would take a long time to set up Emergency Food Relief. (Katrina x 100)
Those with guns, will not go hungry, those without guns, will.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Maybe, just maybe we are being manipulated into stocking up on weapons and ammo
in order to be able to repel a concerted effort by the U.N., China and Russia.
It seems that every country in the world wants the U.S. disarmed for one reason or another.

China cannot take over the U.S. alone. Russia cannot take over the U.S. alone. Together they may have a chance.

The U.N. has its own plan for world domination to include control of money and economics
along with business and industry.


I've not gotten the kind of response I was looking for on this:

Has anyone ever heard of "The snake and bear versus the eagle."
China = Snake
Rusiia = Bear
USA = Eagle

In the bible maybe? Please, anyone. I've researched it, but cannot find anything. To me, it's like the 'Thunderbird photo'
edit on 1-25-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)


In the Bible
China = Dragon
Russia = Bear
The Eagle is not mentioned. Correction, it is. www.raptureready.com...
edit on 26-1-2013 by RedmoonMWC because: correction



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
[The effect they are getting is people buying as many guns as they can, do you really think the government did not know that a gun ban would have that effect?
Since Obama first took office, Gun sales have been surging.

Since we are just Speculating, I will throw my idea out for a "gun grab.

The US Economy will suffer a Collapse, Food Trucks will slow down and people will be hungry.
The Gov knows it would take a long time to set up Emergency Food Relief. (Katrina x 100)
Those with guns, will not go hungry, those without guns, will.


Good point.
I would hope that those with guns, will help feed those without.
But I have a hard time believing our government would care in the least about feeding the masses like that.



posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Good point.
I would hope that those with guns, will help feed those without.
.
I dont think you got my underlining reason for the "gun grab"

Economy goes bad, no food is moving.
Day 5 into the Shortage.

You have a Wife and 2 kids and a gun but no food.
I have a wife and 2 kids and food but no gun.

Whose family will eat on Day 6?



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Good point.
I would hope that those with guns, will help feed those without.
.
I dont think you got my underlining reason for the "gun grab"

Economy goes bad, no food is moving.
Day 5 into the Shortage.

You have a Wife and 2 kids and a gun but no food.
I have a wife and 2 kids and food but no gun.

Whose family will eat on Day 6?



In my world, both because I know how to hunt and believe in sharing resources.
I do understand what you are implying though.



posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I doubt very much that there is going to be a food shortage in the U.S. If there is, then instead of going into a forest and shooting animals with your guns, get together with other starving Americans and take over the huge industrial farms of the corporations. Take over food stores and restaurants. In short, nationalize all the major food corporations. This way you're not fighting with other starving Americans, instead you would be fighting corporate and strategic interests. Then we'll see how many Americans "support our troops" when they are used against the people for the same interests that other people around the world are fighting against.





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1   >>

log in

join