It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A track titled intro bomb first (my second reply) on the MAKAVELI album

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I heard it was part freestyle and part written.

What do you think of the song on this track?

I think it is excellent. One of my favorites.

And did you notice how the track time read -1 when you start it with play?

That spells out the track is short a space.

And do you know the meaning to the title?

I think the meaning is that "first" is implying any number implying first. Such as 31st. And I think "second" is implying 2 while "reply" is implying 5 because reply has 5 letters in it. So "(my second reply)" is implying "(my 25th)." The title is to be completed when a king must continue a short space how Rev 17 put it.

And the complete title may be this: "Introduction Bomb Thirty First (My Twenty Fifth)".

You may want to read my latest topic in the religion section about fire. I wrote it today (the 25th). And it is an introduction to hell.

Could it be that the Living Truths want to deceive their foes (this entire world which I don't belong to by the way)? Make their foes think 31st is when hell come when in actuality today (the 25th) is when hell come? The key is the original name to Makaveli. You know the guy who believed in fooling his foes by making them think one thing when the truth was another thing?

It might be that the complete title is rather: "Introduction Bomb Thirty First (Our Bomb Twenty Fifth)."

In the song Makaveli kept using the word "we", so I figure the complete title would use the word "Our" in it.

edit on 25-1-2013 by WarJohn because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's abit of a stretch, with lots of twisting going on.

Can't see it mate.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I kind of thought "MAKAVELI" was just a poor misspelling of Machiavelli.

And I also don't think the album unveils any "truths only you can understand" in the only two chapters in the bible that you believe to contain truth, which you have said is about you and your sister / lover.

Did you used to have a member name of "Tormentations"?
edit on 1/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let me do like The Outer Limits, and turn one channel into crystal clarity and beyond...

It is...

"Introduction Bombing The Thirty First (Our Bombing The Twenty Fifth)"

The introduction to the bombing it's meaning being the 31st is only a deception.

A bombing involves an attack. Like an attack of two's revenge n the world. And a bombing does involve fire.

Reason I put it Bombing in the clarity of the title is because in the song you hear more than one bomb go off in the sound effects.

Ah, I have keen listening skills.

I know how to listen.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I'm dodging you like the plague.

You keep bringing up the same questions.

You sound like a broken record.

Try saying something new for a change.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
wow! you seem to be ONE smart ass dude!
To figure THAT out! I am speechless. Normally i´m a lurker on here but for you I logged in.

P.S.: I just HAVE to read your "latest topic in the religion section about fire." hahaha dude you´re killing me

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do you guys realize what I did?

I've continued a short space.

I took what was in short and wrote it out in full length of how it should be.

Rev 17 mentions a king that would continue a short space. And space has Pac in it. No coincidence!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Space has PAC in it, please stop.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
About "We bomb first when we ride!"...

^In the song, Makaveli tells you to reconsider after that part.

I take it that means to reconsider when they are going to do bombing.

Ha! The deception gets put out there as an introduction towards the foes.
edit on 25-1-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You are reading way too much into this. I remember attempting to set the record straight in another post in one of your other threads as well. This song, as evidenced by the lyrics, is only about 2Pac calling out those who he "thought" were responsible for shooting him the first time. He thought it was the guys from NYC, ie Biggie, Puffy, Jr. Mafia, etc...As he says in the song.

This is one of the most "vile" songs ever written by any artist imo, but it is still a great song. Unfortunately 2Pac was goaded or convinced into believing that there was a whole east coast west coast battle going on. Biggie was never a part of that, as he was not that kind of guy. He may have done some things, but after he got famous, he mellowed out a bit imo, as he had more to lose. It is obvious that Suge Knight is the one who ordered the hit on 2Pac, and the motive is staring us right in the face. Over 10 million dollars worth of debt was wiped out, and all the rights to the music Pac had already recorded. See Suge knew he was leaving the Death Row label very soon, and this is true, because he was leaving.

And he was very vocal about the money that he was owed thus far. Suge made sooo much money from 2Pac, even after he died, that it is just crazy. You want to know why it seemed like 2Pac was still making records after he died? It was not because he was still alive, but because Suge Knight wanted more money. 2Pac had recorded literally hundreds of songs, many of which were not released by the time of his death. And Suge Knight even lied about his injuries when he gave that famous interview, saying he had a bullet stuck in his head. The truth is that he was never even hit while in the car with 2Pac.

Of course, he had to make sure he was actually in the car when it happened, so as both to direct the vehicle and take suspicion off of himself. But those doing the shooting knew not to shoot Suge, and rather were just shooting down at an angle into the passenger's side where 2Pac was sitting. There is a conspiracy going on, and even some of the local cops have admitted as much, but it has nothing to do with Pac still being alive or coming back.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I'm dodging you like the plague.

You keep bringing up the same questions.

You sound like a broken record.

Try saying something new for a change.

Maybe I ask those questions because you don't answer them

Consider that in your wisdom and understanding?

Btw: when did I say these things before?

I kind of thought "MAKAVELI" was just a poor misspelling of Machiavelli.
And I also don't think the album unveils any "truths only you can understand" in the only two chapters in the bible that you believe to contain truth, which you have said is about you and your sister / lover

edit on 1/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Add to your previous thread.

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 25/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join