It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your difficulty level in this life?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrkeen
difficulty correlates with spiritual progress or is it a completely different thing?

for you become more AWARE so acknowledge more...

But if you view the difficulty levels like the pressure and time a coal piece must undergo to purify its sediments ect.. then the more difficulties you Experience during the Life and Death phases of EXISTENCE (not intentionally) of course ) should act as chisels to your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy. in turn making you more powerful to deal with potential future events as you continue on in Existence or ASCEND higher.

Intelligent question, mrkeen. Soul food for some to take and use - as they experience the ills in their lives and either become tainted as a dim diamond or break from the chisel trim or Advance /Ascend with their experiences and knowledge gained from them. Because from those difficult events data can be obtained to further assist in the conscious outlook of the CREATOR Creation of interest..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to say it out aloud because I know that if I was to make it a 7 I would drop down to a 2 immediately. Life is so tricky with its ironies.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

Currently I'm very close to 14.6 but I just had a couple shots of tequila and some cherry flavored cough syrup.

Normally I can skate along with an easy 7.356 give or take a few points.

I'm not aware of any past lives.

edit on 25-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I restarted on Inferno about 24 years ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

As an American my life has not been difficult at all. I was born to a middle-class family, went through all my primary schooling, got as far into university studies as I could afford. I've always been employed. I've spent holidays with my family every year. I've always had a roof over my head, a car/bike for transportation, and food to eat (sometimes in abundance, sometimes just enough). A majority of the hardships I have faced have been emotional, and while they could have been emotionally crippling, they weren't difficult at all.

I don't personally believe that anyone in a first world country, with the time and resources to devote to conspiracies, has really lived a hard life. People living under dictators, or in oppressed countries, or in the middle of genocidal nations, those are the kinds of people who I believe have hard lives. The things which we take for granted: clean water, stable housing, pure food, clothing, are the kinds of things which people all over the world are lacking. Those are the people who live hard live.

Not me.

I've only suffered; I don't live in suffering.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I want to add something. Not sure how to rate difficulties, for all my adult life would say 6-8/10 for difficulties, but comparative to other countries I've always told myself how blessed I was A. to not have successes and the big house and boat, for I would not have the empathy and understanding, may have lost ground that way. and B. that there were people all over the planet who would give their right arm to bring their children to this relative safety and consider themselves so blessed.

I also believe that we can reach up with faith to Family watching over and that the circumstances in our lives are not fixed. To strive to learn and understand the lessons, to seek to forgive all in your life and all others and make things improve, to become better at handling others conflicting opinions and behaviors and not force anyone, so overcoming our tendency to want to control, and win, but instead just heal and help others, listening to them and understanding them. Taking note where life and nature may limit our abilities and make things seem over our head and how to be calm in all situations. To be able to handle things in the most positive right way. That if we seek, and strive to grow, that we can report for duty and yearn to help and have situations changed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

Can we skip the past life crap and just answer the question on this life?

My difficulty level has to be based on the difficulty levels of others in the world. Without starvation and war and other atrocities that people experience I would have said a ten right off the bat, meaning I would have thought my life as really REALLY hard! And that would have been very naive of me to think that.

I live in America. I have a computer, food, a few bills, a job (low paying, but still a source of income); I have a daughter that loves me, and I'm still alive even though doctors said I should have been ten years ago.

When I think of all these things stacked up against whatever tough times I've gone through in my life. I'd say my difficulty level is about a three.

P.S. If not for the past life crap, this would have been an AWESOME thread. Maybe it still can be. S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How would you assess your difficulty level on a scale from 1 to 10? Do you feel your past lives (if you believe in past lives) were easier or harder? Also, do you think difficulty correlates with spiritual progress or is it a completely different thing?

Have birth amnesia so I have no clue of previous life and following synchronicity can be both the truth or wishful thinking. From other peoples perspective I have it easy and I would guess 3 out of 10. But from my idealistic mindset this place is pure agony sometimes and if my Ego ruled then I would have left long ago.

Life here on this level is for me so bittersweet. Fortunately I have a kind of help from the other side that at least keep my body chemically happy even bliss full at the same time as my mind is depressed and tired of this place at times.

One thing is sure. If I can stand this place and not screw up and keep my ego in check and refrain from stupid actions that cause karma then I will probably have no issue in a place that are less dualistically insane. If I come out of this life with zero spiritual progress then it will be a win for me. I feel to old for this kinda sh#t.
edit on 25-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc4hire

Originally posted by ObjectZero
up, up ,down, down, left, right ,left ,right, A, B

I would like to second this statement!

and not Justin bailey

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
1 out of 10.

I have a feeling half of you could knock off 5 points of your score. Not trying to say I know you, or what it's like to live a hard life. Just saying, hard is - the kids and animals on the TV commercials suffering.... to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
9 out of 10.

I can't complain on this life too much and fail to remember past ones if they exist.

As someone else mentioned, this isn't based on observations of others, just simply the blessings I have perceived in my life thus far.

Need for finger cross / knock on wood for more fortune in the future

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertguy
reply to post by usmc4hire

Just push the reset button, and reboot !

Damn! Wouldn't that be sweet, or like a video game where you can start over at the last saved point and try again.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How would you assess your difficulty level on a scale from 1 to 10? Do you feel your past lives (if you believe in past lives) were easier or harder? Also, do you think difficulty correlates with spiritual progress or is it a completely different thing?

Pretty good topic to discuss, although I think it is difficult to compare because almost everyone doesn't remember past lives. So I am going to say on a scale from 1-10 I would go with a 5 at this point. Although at times things seem like they aren't all that bad, it definitely could be better.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I can't help but stress: you don't know what hard is. I sure don't.

If you are here, posting on ATS. On the internet. On a computer. On a cell phone. You don't have it hard.
edit on 1-26-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

The kids who never get the opportunity to be educated. They cant read or write. Hard is looking for food through the trash.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
I can't help but stress: you don't know what hard is. I sure don't.

If you are here, posting on ATS. On the internet. On a computer. On a cell phone. You don't have it hard.

I see your point, however, it's all subjective. Even rich and famous people end up committing suicide.....

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I took a mind altering substance once, starts with L but I wont say what cause of forum rules but you get my drift and I saw myself in a past life as a pig farmer in southern france and I didn't look happy at all. The place was filthy and everybody wore what we would call rags for clothes, you wouldnt even put them in the clothing bin for the homeless. I think in comparison to that I'm doing great in this life i have a good job a car and there isnt a pig in site except for the occasional peice of it on a plate.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Can we skip the past life crap and just answer the question on this life?

That's why I added 'if you believe in past lives'. Of course, you can skip that part if you like

Originally posted by Bilky
I took a mind altering substance once, starts with L but I wont say what cause of forum rules but you get my drift and I saw myself in a past life as a pig farmer in southern france and I didn't look happy at all. The place was filthy and everybody wore what we would call rags for clothes, you wouldnt even put them in the clothing bin for the homeless. I think in comparison to that I'm doing great in this life i have a good job a car and there isnt a pig in site except for the occasional peice of it on a plate.

Very interesting! This is certainly not the way I'd use to probe into my past lives, but what a remarkable experience! This answers the question why we usually don't remember anything, although in some cases it could help us appreciate our current lives better.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

my life is too easy about level 1 but becouse i feel useless and i dont understand the world where nothing matters so i do everything i can to get it to insane mode,, atleast something to do.. many of us has got it too darn easy, so we must create problems, i read somewhere that 1/3 of your life should consist of drama to keep things interesting.. weird...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

When I was younger my father passed on wisdom to me and told me the following; of which I impart upon my own two boys:

Son, life isn't fair. It is hard and full of obstacles. Sometimes things just aren't fair. In those moments, don't fret or worry; just continue on and do what is necessary and what is right. At other times, life will seem to be a breeze. In these moments, don't become complacent; be aware and watch your back.

So do I have a "difficulty" level (almost sounds like a video game; I am guessing you are young, but I could be wrong)? No -- life has its ups and downs. Sometimes it is "easy" and sometimes it is "difficult". It is part of this wonderful and amazing experience we call life. Regardless if my past lives were easy, they matter not. I am here and now and what matters is how I deal with the present.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My difficulty in this life has personally been 10/10, I have had lots to deal with. Nothing when compared to that of a person in a war torn country or that of a person without a good supply of water or food but none the less I feel I have a different set of pressures which mentally are probably equally or posibly more draining than the other scenarios.

I cannot speak for previous lives as I have no recollection of them or are even 100% sure they exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join