It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the long hidden esoteric secrets have now been exposed. Nothing is being held back now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

I agree with you, if you are seeking you can find now.

We have gone full circle, the things science once told us was stupidity and only the brain dead would believe, they have now embraced. Even the world of medicine has come full circle, yes the ancient cures do work. it is OK now to accept them.

If your search led you to believe, that all is possible that you should be able to throw a mountain into the sea, change matter with a thought. Science is openly embracing the former impossible, it is all "out there now".

We should not wait for them to tell us what to believe, we have the facts within us if we are unafraid to not be a follower.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant

Remember, truth does not seek. It must be sought. Enlightenment cannot be handed to you. A wise man knows that he knows nothing.

What you said is right. However, the whole purpose for this thread was the idea that all of the esoteric knowledge is now open to anyone to see.

Yes, the truth MUST be sought, BUT the truth is all open for anyone to pursue if they wish. You don't have to be a member of some occult group or be selected into some elite cult to have access to the truth.

My point is not how you go about pursuing the truth. What I am having such a hard time getting across is that no knowledge is hidden any longer from anyone. Even though many egotistically want to believe that that are the only ones that have access to the truth. They are wrong...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
If you have no way of verifying whether a piece of knowledge is true or not, yes you are a troll when you condemn the ideas of others when you have no idea what is right. We each must find our own truth. Who are you to decide for me by being rude and ugly?

So essentially, you are suggesting using the information of others, their truth, to find & validate our own? There is no absolute truth, it's completely subjective. Truth, by its very definition, is not a choice, or a cherry picking of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you. It's quite clear that ALL of the hidden mysteries have been in plain sight for ages. The truth is all around us, always has been. It is quite possible for an individual to arrive at the True Enlightment on his own, however, it is arguably much better to learn from those that have gone that way before us.

You can build a rocket in your backyard to visit the moon if you want, but you'll build a much better rocket in far less time if you were to research NASA/JPL and maybe consult with a few propulsion experts and astro-physicists first.

Mystery Schools such as Freemasonry have maintained a wonderful framework for ages that helps a person find their way to enlightment. The path to enlightenment can be dangerous to an individuals mind if he is not properly prepared and guided on his journey. It's good to have a guide on that journey, though it is entirely possible to do it all on your own.

Suggested reading: "The Way of the Craftsman" MacNulty

edit on 25-1-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Wanderer, please don't take the flack personally. It's not ment that way. Constructive opinions are a good thing.

On the whole, i think most are in agreement.
More information = good
Lots of infomation = find your truth
use your own filter. ect.

To be very honest, I don't enjoy coming to sites like this very much. I only come here to share what I have been told in my heart to be truth.

I don't go to other threads and call the OPs ideas wrong or make them uncomfortable saying what they believe.

I don't understand what debate and confrontation accomplishes when you are dealing with esoteric concepts like these. As I have stated, there are no proofs to be found concerning these kinds of truths. All you can do is to take in knowledge from many sources and then sit quietly, stop the noise from your mind/Ego and listen to what your heart tells you is the truth.

There is no other proof you will ever find by belittling or attacking others. I see this as a deliberate way to make people unsure of what they are being told. To keep them lost and confused. How many beautiful and amazing threads have been killed by idiots saying they are just asking a question...

Sad really.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Remember, truth does not seek. It must be sought. Enlightenment cannot be handed to you. A wise man knows that he knows nothing.

What you said is right. However, the whole purpose for this thread was the idea that all of the esoteric knowledge is now open to anyone to see.

Yes, the truth MUST be sought, BUT the truth is all open for anyone to pursue if they wish. You don't have to be a member of some occult group or be selected into some elite cult to have access to the truth.

My point is not how you go about pursuing the truth. What I am having such a hard time getting across is that no knowledge is hidden any longer from anyone. Even though many egotistically want to believe that that are the only ones that have access to the truth. They are wrong...

Peace

Until the truth is realized it will not be recognized.
I see what you mean when you say it is all now available as in the internet sense. I agree, before if one wanted to read something in particular one would have to go at least to a libary and maybe across the world to hear someone speak. Now the truth is out there readily available. The truth is being pointed to on youtube but not everyone is ready to hear the truth because it clashes with their beliefs, it is offensive to most.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

All you can do is to take in knowledge from many sources and then sit quietly, stop the noise from your mind/Ego and listen to what your heart tells you is the truth.

The one that is listening is the truth. The silent one who notices the arising is the truth. It is esoteric because it is hidden, never to be seen - it cannot be seen because it is what is seeing. It cannot be heard because it is what is hearing. And even the seeing and hearing is known to be happening.
That one is present and unchanging, prior to all things - it is the no thingness that all thingness appear within.

The space of awareness.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I will derail my own thread to make a statement here.

I believe that people come to certain threads to derail, kill and confuse thread topics for a few key reasons.

One type is because these people are immature and suffering beings that cannot speak to others the way they do here in public, because if they did, they would get punched in the face. But here they get to be the bully they secretly wish they could be.

The second type of poster is because they honestly hate people. They want to appear witty and clever. Better than the others around them. So they want to destroy anything beautiful and true.

Finally, there are dark beings that have the mission to derail real truths by causing confrontation, hate and confusion. Their mission is very sophisticated and organized. They are the darkness in the world.

In conclusion, please don't come back with your witty, clever remarks to tell me to "just chill" or "relax man". I am not angry. I just want you sick bastards to know that I know who you are. The truth will come out no matter what you do.

The truth will prevail...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I don't see any "secrets" exposed...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Unfortunately, I don't see any "secrets" exposed...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I believe you...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When we see the world as an ugly, dangerous and evil place with no redeeming qualities, you are right! For you it certainly is. And there is nothing that anyone could show you or teach you that can change that.

That is why this journey is so difficult. There are no proofs, no facts, no definitive truths. Everything comes back to faith. You have to somehow refuse to live in fear any longer and expect someone else to show you the way. There are no real guides. Just con artists out to deceive you.

So, keep posting that you don't see any knowledge, truths or real knowledge. You have just made your choice...

People make me very sad at times. They drain me.

Time for me to step back into the shadows again for awhile...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"The self-confidence of a warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to himself. You're after the self-confidence of the average man, when you should be after the humbleness of a warrior. The difference between the two is remarkable. Self-confidence entails knowing something for sure; humbleness entails being impeccable in one's actions and feelings."

-- Tales of Power by Carlos Casteneda

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you. It's quite clear that ALL of the hidden mysteries have been in plain sight for ages. The truth is all around us, always has been. It is quite possible for an individual to arrive at the True Enlightment on his own, however, it is arguably much better to learn from those that have gone that way before us.

You can build a rocket in your backyard to visit the moon if you want, but you'll build a much better rocket in far less time if you were to research NASA/JPL and maybe consult with a few propulsion experts and astro-physicists first.

Mystery Schools such as Freemasonry have maintained a wonderful framework for ages that helps a person find their way to enlightment. The path to enlightenment can be dangerous to an individuals mind if he is not properly prepared and guided on his journey. It's good to have a guide on that journey, though it is entirely possible to do it all on your own.

Suggested reading: "The Way of the Craftsman" MacNulty

Thanks, but no thank you.

I don't need a group, cult, guru, teacher, master or priest/preacher to guide me. That is the surest way to control and deception. This is about ME following my own path. My guide is within me. My heart.

But, you decide for yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hi,

Could you please point out some of these secrets?

Where are they?

So, keep posting that you don't see any knowledge, truths or real knowledge. You have just made your choice...

Where is the harm in just pointing out one? We will probably just reject that one too, but maybe not.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

Hi,

Where are they?

No sorry. So you can then say to each one, "No, that's not right!" And start another silly rant.

If you can't see them, I feel sorry for you. Honest. No sarcasm here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hi,

Where are they?

No sorry. So you can then say to each one, "No, that's not right!" And start another silly rant.

Then what was the point of making this thread if you're not going to share anything?
edit on 25-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Hi,

Where are they?

So this thread is only actually just about YOU. You offer no hints to the secrets ( which I still think boils down to Aleister Crowley's "Do what thou wilt").

You just say they are not hidden and if nobody can find them, then tough luck.

Like above poster...why did you even start this thread then?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hey,

Cheer up. Don't be shy. I sense that you are a good one. No one is going to chomp your head off.

Think of it as a thought experiment and a chance to test out what you think by writing it out for others to digest. It can be fun, but you have to be brave.

Now, unleash it, tell us what you think.

I promise to be good.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join