It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the God of Freemasonry?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Pinocchio

Yes, the same ever-living God as in the Craft Lodge. When Freemasons say "Heredom" they are referring to the Scottish Rite degrees.

TY... Great News...
I ask because I always get the feeling that Heredom derives from Heredity... As King would kingdom and heredity would be heredom....
The god part of my question alludes to whether or not there is a racial belief. as in god the caucasion ever living god who designs univereses for us to ponder....

Can it be????

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm picturing God1 duking it out with God2 in the left field bleachers on a sunny afternoon. However, Joel Goldsmith, wonderful Christian mystic, said God is not a separate omnipotent being, but omnipotence itself. So, God is not in left field, but is the whole dang field itself. Or something like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow
Masons are the ones who will never divulge the secrets they learn as they get towards the top even if it means killing 90 percent of humanity and worshiping Satan.

When in History where 90% (!!!!!) of all of humanity killed? Back in the days of Noah?

Read the Georgia Guidestones lately? It is a goal for the near future. Many of the key players have readily admitted to it.

Here's the link again. It's all there. And Wes Penre isn't the only one.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Is this the same Wes Penre who said back in 2010 that he had reliable inside info that america's economy was going to collapse, Martial Law was going to happen, guns banned, and most americans would not see 2012? Yup i'm pretty sure he also deleted his article about it and never brought it up again. www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The allegorical God of the Freemason(s) is... G.A.O.T.U.
It stands for "Grave Acts Of The Underworld"...

Thats where the ninth degree nine play.
They are: bully, coward, liar, thief, joker, drunkard, proud, whore, and beggar.

They play 15 different games which you can learn in the 10th degree.

The tenth evil is in the fourteenth degree.
He is the "Traitor!"

They live in the world at large... beware ppl! beware!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

What exactly is wrong with the Georgia Guide Stones?

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

I mean to meet the recommendation of #1, you'd have to reduce the population by around 93%, but when you look at it objectively we cannot sustain ourselves with our current population. I haven't seen anyone say they are for genocide, I know I'm not.
edit on 16-7-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

What exactly is wrong with the Georgia Guide Stones?

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

I mean to meet the recommendation of #1, you'd have to reduce the population by around 93%, but when you look at it objectively we cannot sustain ourselves with our current population. I haven't seen anyone say they are for genocide, I know I'm not.
edit on 16-7-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

All of rules sound great besides getting rid of 93% of the population but it doesn't sound like what the NWO would do in their new world. I do find it funny religious people have vandalize the guidestones quite a few times saying Jesus is against those rules and of course Obama is a Muslim haha. In the future we are going to have to do something about the population or people are going to have to change dramatically which is unlikely. Why do people keep having kids even if they can't support the ones they already have?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I believe that the creators of the Guidestones were also pessimistic that humanity will solve our problems before we suffer population crash. This message is meant for those straggling survivors in the hope that they won't repeat our mistakes.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I believe that the creators of the Guidestones were also pessimistic that humanity will solve our problems before we suffer population crash. This message is meant for those straggling survivors in the hope that they won't repeat our mistakes.

That's a very plausible theory and that's the same reason why I believe the Guidestones were created. I don't think it was some sinister plot done by the elite to rub their plans in our faces.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
From what i have heard and researched upon joining the masons you have to choose a god of your own choise.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
From what i have heard and researched upon joining the masons you have to choose a god of your own choise.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't get why Freemasons have to believe in a higher power. Why does everyone think that life can only have meaning if some megalomaniac presides over it? Why can't life give meaning to itself? I think that's the greatest power of all, the greatest miracle. An automaton giving meaning to itself. Not some purpose served hot and steaming on a silver platter. Not some mantra pounded rigorously into its head by some domineering authority figure. An emotion, a feeling, lovingly crafted over decades of experience and choices made solely by its own hand. An indescribable glow that defies translation and defines its self-regard. That's something precious right there.

That's what I call meaning. You would think the Freemasons would understand that.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I don't get why Freemasons have to believe in a higher power. Why does everyone think that life can only have meaning if some megalomaniac presides over it? Why can't life give meaning to itself? I think that's the greatest power of all, the greatest miracle. An automaton giving meaning to itself. Not some purpose served hot and steaming on a silver platter. Not some mantra pounded rigorously into its head by some domineering authority figure. An emotion, a feeling, lovingly crafted over decades of experience and choices made solely by its own hand. An indescribable glow that defies translation and defines its self-regard. That's something precious right there.

That's what I call meaning. You would think the Freemasons would understand that.

Supreme being is not defined by Feemasons or Freemasonry. If a man believes there is abeing which presides over the universe that is his belief. If he believes nature is his supreme being that is his belief. If he describes his supremem being as a feeling that is his belief and right. If he believes his Supreme being is a purple dragon under a bridge that is also his belief and right. It would behoove you to get an understanding of Freemasonry before you comment on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biglumi

You dont have to choose...your faith should already be well founded before entering the lodge.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

It would behoove you to get an understanding of Freemasonry before you comment on it.

Is that so? Freemasons lead by example, is this not correct? And if the majority of Freemasons make an exhibit of their religion, does that not support the assumption the Freemasonry is, in part, a religious establishment?

I understand why you felt the need to make that remark. I would politely inform you, however, that Freemasonry still suffers from a surplus of superstitious rumor mongering that it has not taken to task. As such, my ignorance is not entirely my own fault.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Been a while since I've seen you around AI...Had to star you for this post though...I completely agree...

I find it nearly analogous to saying that without religion you can't have morals.....You don't get morals from religion.. If you don't know right from wrong, you don't lack morals...You lack empathy...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

It is my impression and belief, that while few Masons actually understand the esoteric aspect of their symbols, even fewer are aware of the true intent of Freemasonry...It is not, and never was, by any means, meant to be a "social club" for the "old heads".

I would then have to follow up with the stated belief that even fewer Masons today, understand the origins of their craft, and much less care to..

But you know, this isn't just the belief of a "profane", these are words almost verbatim from a rather famous Mason...I can not recall whether it was Albert Pike, Albert Mackey, or another of those fine gentlemen. I do however, remember reading this, and resonating with it quite well.

I would raise you two ducks, a quail, one goat, and a lb of bacon, to whomever, can present me with this proper quote.
edit on 27-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So, how do the Masons feel about Buddhists? Are they allowed in?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Been a while since I've seen you around AI...Had to star you for this post though...I completely agree...

I've been doing other things, but I'm still an ATSer at heart. I can't resist it.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's been explained to you why we require a belief in a higher power.

Well, that is your opinion that God is a megalomaniac.

No. Just because our members are religious, it doesn't make us a religious establishment.

reply to post by suz62

Yes, Buddhists are allowed to join.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I find it nearly analogous to saying that without religion you can't have morals.....

The requirement of belief in a Supreme Being (not a 'higher power' as stated earlier) has nothing to do with whether one has morals or not. And if someone finds this aspect not to their liking their are Masonic groups that allow atheists so it really is a non arguement.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join