Who is the God of Freemasonry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You might also be interested in what happens to you when you help them reach Endgame...

Makow -Terminated!
Freemasonry's Final Revelation
The Red Symphony Part 2

rense.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have heard and studied this subject a little. Someone in the thread mentioned Lucy. I have heard that also and have learned it refers to Lucifer. Lucifer means Light Bringer and is mentioned in Isaiah 14. Many of the statues that are considered Masonic carry a torch such as the Statue of Liberty, for one. Many assume that Lucifer is referring to Satan ( which means Adversary)...but in the reference in Isa. there is no mention of Satan , however the subject matter is referring to Babylon who was an adversary of Israel.

When one takes this a step further and searches scripture to find who the "light bringer" is and what the history of the light bringer is we have a very interesting story.

I have surmised that the secrets groups including freemasons and others have roots in the identity of who the 'light bringers" are. It's roots go way back in history and they seem to have mingled many ancient secrets of nations that had priesthoods. And their agenda seems to be that of taking over the world. And have been working towards this goal thru the centuries.

I have also surmised that the "light bringers" are men not a fictional character in a red suit with tail and horns. The scripture in Isa. says as much. They have been at it a long time and have created much of the society we live in today. A society that is based on deceit.

Shalomahava

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

Your picture just takes me to Illuminati News. I'm not reading that entire page as it is nothing but lies. If you can post the picture I'll comment on it.

If you truly believe any of this crap, then you deserve to be as misled as you are.

The very first sentence I'm suspicious. Why does the author not put Freemasons within the quotes?

This disclosure is from a 1938 Stalinist police interrogation entitled "The Red Symphony."

I'm sure nothing from here was coerced

Plus, who gives two #s what this Makow guy thinks? He has no real information and is putting out only an opinion. He quotes the Protocols of Zion, which have been proven to be nothing more than a hoax.

Masons should recall the lesson of the French Revolution.

Masons were on both sides of the issue.

The rest is just more blah, blah, blah.

reply to post by shalomahava

Jesus is referred to as a light-bringer as well and the Bible also tells us to let the light of the morning star or light-bringer into our hearts.

Freemasonry is not about taking over the world. Silly rabbit.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I think the next appropriate question would be; how often are edicts rescinded? Besides, considering life is an analogy; if there is an organization that is as just and righteous as Freemasonry, who is to say, that there can't be an organization, of the 'Left-Hand' path?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I think the next appropriate question would be; how often are edicts rescinded? Besides, considering life is an analogy; if there is an organization that is as just and righteous as Freemasonry, who is to say, that there can't be an organization, of the 'Left-Hand' path?

I would rather someone start a new thread as I feel I have derailed dude's thread enough.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I told you I didn't want to go on with it anyways xD

But fair enough!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Plus, who gives two #s what this Makow guy thinks? He has no real information and is putting out only an opinion. He quotes the Protocols of Zion, which have been proven to be nothing more than a hoax.

Yes, the hoax that is being played out to a tee before our eyes at this very moment.

It doesn't matter who wrote them. What matters is they are being followed. Once again, "by their fruits you will recognize them".

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well, many people predicted the troubles we'd be in today. Doesn't make them prophets or part of some Zionist conspiracy. Sad, silly rabbit.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is GAOTU the same entity/being in the "HEREDOM" lodges???
And, as I suspect, is "HEREDOM" the same as "Heredity"????

What do Freemasons mean by Heredom?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

why do you say we arent what we used to be? not that i automatically disagree with you.. just intrigued by your comment. thank you

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What is the meaning of these two Biblical verses:

"God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods."

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Wasn't that from Psalms or Proverbs? Could be way off on both of those, but I've read that before...

Yep we are all 'gods', but there is only one 'God'...All the little 'gods', make up the big 'God'.

That's the way I see the situation; so why not just pray to yourself? I do everyday, and it was the same success rate I had before when I was a Christian....50/50

edit on 29-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Very good! It's from Psalms 82.

I love George Carlin.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

He is my favorite comedian as well, and I really owe him a lot by opening my eyes to some things in this world...He was a brilliant man, and brilliant philosopher...I would have loved to have met him back in the day....Boy, would that have been something special I treasured.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by squareandcompass308

Because the Freemasons have been corporatized. They are more interested in the rat race than understanding how to use the relationship between man and universe to make man better. Essentially, they are more and more superficial with every passing decade.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by squareandcompass308

Because the Freemasons have been corporatized. They are more interested in the rat race than understanding how to use the relationship between man and universe to make man better. Essentially, they are more and more shallow with every passing decade.
edit on 29-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

what do you base this on?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I agree a bit and disagree a bit as well. I agree some older Masons worried less and less about the educational and esoteric roots of Freemasonry while focusing simply on the quantity of members and our charitable programs. I disagree in that operating a charity at a vast scale takes a bit of a corporate mind and Freemasonry is a charitable organization.
edit on 29-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Yes, the same ever-living God as in the Craft Lodge. When Freemasons say "Heredom" they are referring to the Scottish Rite degrees.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think we masons have been defending ourselves so long from attacks, we have begun to slip into a little political correctness in our responses. Or there is more misunderstanding then I would expect. Freemasonry does welcome members of mainy faiths, and people may interpret "God" as to their faith. This does not mean Freemasonry is indifferent to what faith one persues, rather, we recognized early on we had a more common interest in allowing freedom to persue our faiths as we would, then trying to force one system on all, and that the truth would make itself plain to thsoe who seek truth. Masonry has always been more connected with a particular faith, as there is ONE collection of religious texts from which the origins of every masonic ritual comes, and that is from the Holy Bible, and more often then not the New Testament (despite references otherwise). Now, masonic interpretation is a bit closer to Christianity as it began 0-200 AD as a Jewish Sect then as it is today......a religion much paganized and watered down... but all the same there is no major lesson or teaching in Freemasonry not contained within the Bible.......but most who read that book don't seem to pay much close attention either to what it says, or it's history and how it came about. Freemasonry teaches both valuable moral lessons, and a verbal history....there's a bit of "We will never forget" tied in there....and sadly I think we have forgotten, we were so busy burying the truth to protect it from the corruption of tyrants under fear of life and limb we forgot to remind people what it all meant......and so many masons today have wildly varying views on meanings. We have gotten away from our roots so many masons are there out of family tradition, and few take up the work on their trestle board.

Here are some points though, when masonry began those that began it were mostly Christian and perhaps a few of Jewish faith, but all were Abrahamic. (sorry if that is not PC or universal enough, it just is) At the time the Bible as we know it was not available, and copies of books were hand written, only a few in society had such access to these. It is clear that those that developed masonry were not only familiar with books in the current Bible, but also books that have been taken out. There was a very small segment indeed that had such access. There's more then a little circumstantial evidence that King James and those responsible for the modern Bible were Masons.....yet now we're accused of somehow teaching something other then that work that is of no small amount of pride among some of the earliest known masons? The Royal Society the origin of much of modern sciences were also made up of many likely masons, and while they risked their lives to show truth in contrast of a tyranical church, we're now said to cover up the truth? Many masons put their highest moral ideals forward at the founding of this nation and the Constitution and it's Amendments being the greatest example, and yet now we are apparently trying to destroy the document with some of the most profound masonic meaning? Either these accusations are glaringly false, or as an organization we're bipolar. You can take your pick.

Freemasons are not the only secret society, and let's face it for quite sometime we were not very secretive. But there are many secret societies, and a couple in particular that very much would like to destroy everything masonic. They do exist, but the paranoid Alex Jones types see enemies everywhere, when instead there's multiple idealogies fighting and competing for power. (refering to post above about guidestones etc) I like him in that he's not asleep he sees something is going on, and means well but he has no filter to seperate friend from foe, or to see one group from another, and he's a racist. Freemasonry is not currently THAT secret...maybe we keep a few, but largely we're rather public......however at one time Freemasonry was a true secret society. We became more public only when our values became the system; freedom of speech, freedom from tyranny in general, freedom of thought, and persuit of individual freedoms such as the freedom to practice any faith without being made a zealot's s'more on a fire. It was at this point the organization became public. Yet now we're trying to UNDO the very system so many risked everything to help create? I can't really understand how people can be so illogical in their assumptions. I can say though when you wake up to the fact the world is not as you thought, it certainly makes any sane person a bit paranoid....and that's not a bad thing, but use a little logic in your conspiracy theory....

I'm not saying there isn't a conspiracy. I'm not saying there isn't a NWO in the works. Or that the guidestones are not important. I'm not saying to ignore what some of the conspiricists are trying to tell people, because there is a danger, and masons are among those most in danger. Old enemies die hard.
edit on 31/1/2013 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join