It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the God of Freemasonry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Who is the God of Freemasonry?

What you dont know? Of all members of this Forum Id have thought you'd know.

I`ll give you a multiple choice table and together we can figure it out:

a) I am

b) He is

c) We are

d) Natas

e) Neo

f) The Christian God

g) None of the above

h) All of the above
edit on 26-1-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Or was it Geometry?

Nice catch. Point.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Sorry you praise a false god. Aldo of Old Credit is the one true God

Fitz

I am tempted to strap a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon on and detonate myself in your man cave to prove my God is the one true God and yours is rubbish.

Beer infidel.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow

Originally posted by network dude

Depends what degree you're in.

Said no Freemason ever.

I beg to differ

www.illuminati-news.com...

Sorry, you are most correct. I'll fix that right now.

"Said no REAL Freemason ever."

Thanks,
sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well since i) Augustusmaosnicus
isn't a choice, I have to assume your quiz is lacking in choices.

Afterall, he is a legend in his own mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So your choice is G.

That would be correct.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yea, I know.
Some bean brain wrote Algebra.

What a dork.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yea, I know.
Some bean brain wrote Algebra.

What a dork.

Don't know much about Geometry
Don't know much about Biology
Don't know much about science book
Don't know much about the French I took
What I do know is I love GAOTU
and I know that if he loves me too
What a wonderful world this would be

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Said no Freemason ever.

I beg to differ

Thanks,
sorry for the confusion.

Well, you should have clarified that "REAL" Masons are the ones who will never divulge the secrets they learn as they get towards the top even if it means killing 90 percent of humanity and worshiping Satan.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Masons are the ones who will never divulge the secrets they learn as they get towards the top even if it means killing 90 percent of humanity and worshiping Satan.

When in History where 90% (!!!!!) of all of humanity killed? Back in the days of Noah?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Masons are the ones who will never divulge the secrets they learn as they get towards the top even if it means killing 90 percent of humanity and worshiping Satan.

When in History where 90% (!!!!!) of all of humanity killed? Back in the days of Noah?

Read the Georgia Guidestones lately? It is a goal for the near future. Many of the key players have readily admitted to it.

Here's the link again. It's all there. And Wes Penre isn't the only one.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well, you should have clarified that "REAL" Masons are the ones who will never divulge the secrets they learn as they get towards the top even if it means killing 90 percent of humanity and worshiping Satan.

Ah yes. Another poster who knows WAY more than the actual members of the fraternity.

Please tell me, who is a higher up mason?
When do you become a higher up? What Degree is it?
How do you know?

Surely, if you can assert the above with authority, you can answer my simple questions.
I am not afraid of that information getting out. I will shout it from the rooftops if you can prove you are right.
But sadly, being full of _ _ _ _ Leave little room for much else.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Read the Georgia Guidestones lately?

Yup. Boring Idealism crafted by some do-gooder, some time ago.

It is a goal for the near future.

We all have different goals. There is not "one" agenda shared by many, but rather as many agendas as there are people. Some agendas have merit, others dont.

Many of the key players have readily admitted to it.

"Key players" like Henry Kissinger, who retired a long time ago, or Lord Rothschild who hasnt been in power for a hundred years, or Freemasonry, an organization in steady structural and financial decline? Right.

I don't read Illuminati-News because it was set up by the Priory of Dubrovnik as a front for fascist indoctrination.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Said no Freemason ever.

I beg to differ

Thanks,
sorry for the confusion.

Said "no real mason ever" exactly. So why bother even conversing with one. They/YOU are all right in everything you say and do, you never make a mistake and you surely would never humble yourselves enough to admit it or apologize.

Who is the Freemason God? Why of course....you all believe that YOU are.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

Reading comprehension needs a bit of work.
But the good news it the fantasy part of your mind is working exceptionally good.
Now be gone, or I will smite you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's whichever God you believe in, hence Christians, Muslims and any other religion being Freemasons, there isn't any set champion God as such the grand architect works for all (maybe not Shiva though)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by borracho
I believe that all religions have at least part of it right and just as much of it wrong as the other religions. It is the human ego that keeps them from reaching out to the other religions to share information, thoughts, ideas, and beliefs that keeps the human race always at war and always short of enlightenment. From my understanding of freemasonry, all religions are welcome as long as they have a belief of one supreme being. That is the cause of friction between freemasons and other groups that choose to exclude many men based on whether or not they are willing to convert to one specific belief. It is through the free sharing of ideas, and beliefs as well as morals that freemasons try to become better men, better citizens, better people.

It is your perception that they are becoming "better men, better citizens and better people" because it was their organisation, through it's multiple media connections, which taught you how to define "better". When they indoctrinate society into what is "good", of course you will believe them to be "good". When their organisation indoctrinates the society with what is "tolerant" and "acceptable", of course the Truth becomes skewed for that society - good and acceptable becomes for you what they taught you it was....not what it really is. Abortion no longer becomes murder but becomes what it's teachers and leaders define it as. Euthanasia no longer becomes murder and eugenetics when those same teachers and leaders define it otherwise. Similarly, the belief that all religions "gods" are actually all the same comes directly from occult (doctrines of MEN) not from YOUR CREATOR.

Your truth and definitions of goodness are defined by the very ones you now admire for those same truths and goodness. Big surprise how it works, no? The serpent wasn't called the craftiest for no reason.

The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and took them as wives.
Those in the church body perceived through their senses that the goods of men were desirable, so these goods became their truth and good.
The last world was destroyed because man chose it's own definitions of what is good and evil, and from Our Creator's perspective, mankind was continually doing wickedly thinking that it was probably doing "good".

Admiring men for being "better", when it was those men who taught you what to believe is "better" is a reminder why we don't knowingly put foxes in charge of the henhouses. Hitler changed the ideology and beliefs of an entire country through newsprint, black and white film, schools and youth groups 70-80 years ago. So as you sit down to your next film or tv show, truly think about whose beliefs are really being preached into your mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I don't read Illuminati-News because it was set up by the Priory of Dubrovnik as a front for fascist indoctrination.

Really?

Source please?

And what would be their motive, exactly?

Edit: How exactly is Wes Penre promoting Fascism?
edit on 26-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: clarification

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

Really? Source please?

Common sense would dictate never trust a source that cites itself, or like sources...That's why I never believe anything that comes out of the Government's mouthpiece...

And what would be their motive, exactly?

Suppression of Esoteric arts and their study; much like when Emperor Justinian closed down Plato's Academy..Keep you locked into their dogmatic thinking that Christianity is the only 'Truth' in the world..
edit on 26-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

All of the above, save

G) None of the above...

I subscribe to the belief personally that everything and everyone in Creation is both connected to GAOTU, and in a sense IS him....

We're all God, or little 'g', if you prefer; so why argue about it? It's like debating about who's shirt color looks better; you are both idiots for doing it...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join