It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an alien trapped in a humans body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I was sent to earth by my people to study earthling interactions. My real form would make most earthlings scream in fear so I must use this weak human form during my time on this planet.

We do not wish to make direct contact because your leaders would probably end up using a nuclear device in fear, we are immune to such primative weaponry but your species would not fare so well, so for your sake we stay hidden, sometimes even as pets, watching you.

I cannot go into detail about my race unless this thread gets lots of flags and stars. Only then can I tell you more.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer
I am an alien trapped in a humans body.

Aren´t we all?

link   
prove it

link   

i cannot go into detail about my race unless this thread gets lots of flags and stars. Only then can I tell you more.
reply to post by SecludedGamer

Well that's a shame. I guess we wont be able to find anything out then.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Oh ya...well I'm a [snip] tiger in a man's body...talk about a fat guy in a little coat.
edit on 25-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I could see this happening with Reincarnation or spiritual walk-ins. Though I don't think I have much to say personally as to OP.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Don't worry, you name says it all.

Vs.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Good for you old chap. Welcome to planet earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm a human trapped in an Alien body, wanna swap??

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If the OP was truly an alien, it would not refer to itself as an alien because only those who are not aliens refer to aliens as aliens, if that makes any sense. In other words, the OP would have identified a particular species from a specific planet and given a brief overview of how its current condition was achieved. But the OP just communicates in a manner far too human.

I call hoax.

Edit: read the rest of the OP. Shame on you, SecludedGamer. Shame on you. If you don't know why, then you don't belong on this site.
edit on 25-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'll believe it if you say you know Elvis.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How refreshing. I've missed these threads lately. The National Enquirer has nothing on us. We've got more aliens here as members than they could interview in a lifetime.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Shouldn't we find the OP and cut the Alien outa him?
We would be rich

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

i cannot go into detail about my race unless this thread gets lots of flags and stars. Only then can I tell you more.

You only get stars and flags when you provide information not the other way round.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The kid is here for stars and flags..like he mentioned already.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
G,day mate, er bloke, er kiwi, er thing. i know some people have personnel problems, whilst others have personal problems. i know a good padre. but if you prefer, may i suggest, you just shoot yourself in the foot to relieve the pain, dread and stress of it all.

link   
Oh, Bernard.....how we have missed thee....

link   
Talk about flag grabbing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Threads like these are a total joke and it baffled me that mods dont do anything because these threads make all of us look like conplete idiots. you can't proove telekenises communication. this is a flag grab, get with it mods . edit to add: the spaghetti monster i communicate with is not happy with this thread also.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

We have traced your IP and a nuclear device is on it way ;-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join