It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton possible implants? Ocular, cochlear, cranial, dental?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok this is out there but hear me out.

Since the Bengazi incident Hillary Clinton has been backpedaling in attempts to diffuse the situation.
Then when it was her turn to hit the hotseat for questioning she has an accident and is out of commission.
A concussion from a fall while battling the flu in early December. Wow really? Ouch...
(There are countless vids, threads and discussions of this all being bogus.)

www.nydailynews.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Then she was out of the public eye for weeks due to "health issues" related to her fall the subsequently caused her concussion and ultimately a "blood clot" between her brain and her skull.

Now here's where it gets a little crazy and I did not have any concrete evidence till now.
Is it possible for recovery from a mildly invasive surgery to the eye, skull and/or ear in a matter of a month or less?

She was treated at the Edward S Harkness Eye Institute which does ocular plastic and reconstructive surgery.
columbiaeye.org...

Was her blood clot behind her eye? NO it was behind her right ear. The scan revealed that a right transverse sinus venous thrombosis had formed. This is a clot in the vein that is situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear.
So why was she treated there? And why is she now wearing some sort of Fresnel Prism glasses?
Are these glasses the newest generation teleprompter? Or are they something more that works in conjunction with an implant?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hillary is no stranger to other implants and cheek, chin and other procedures have been mentioned in her past.
So shes accustomed to the pain and recovery.

So my whole focus is on how Hillary could be "fed" info through implants and tech that we may have no idea exists but surely would be in our war chest for such extreme needs such as congressional hearings, covert ops requiring no hardware and the like.

Obama can barely speak without uttering umm, uuuuuuu, uhhhhh between every other word without his teleprompter.

Thoughts???

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Not sure what the little dig at the presidents manner of speech was at the end, but whatever. Lot's of intelligent and professional people speak that way so I will forgive you for not knowing that.

As for the Secretary of State, I seriously doubt that she has received implants in her brain and had words fed to her. I watched her give her testimony and that was classic Hillary , no doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by paratus

I heard she died in a plane that was shot down. Just some rumor, not even on the internet.

I like the second version of Paul, personally. Not sure what to think on the Clinton rumor.

Here I am Cass. Nudge me, before it's too late...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by paratus

Not sure what the little dig at the presidents manner of speech was at the end, but whatever. Lot's of intelligent and professional people speak that way so I will forgive you for not knowing that.

As for the Secretary of State, I seriously doubt that she has received implants in her brain and had words fed to her. I watched her give her testimony and that was classic Hillary , no doubt about it.

She had all the classic signs of being coached for counterintelligence interrogation techniques.
She had enough time to ready her responses.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My thoughts are pretty simple. She was directly a part of the murder of a U.S. Ambassador. Willingly in advance or by sheer negligence and dereliction of her duty as Secretary of State. Either way, men died and her decisions were a large part of what led directly to it. Months of communications, cables and warnings of what would happen in advance leave no question this was ANYTHING but a surprise. It was more a foreseeable consequence in legal terms....and she was a lawyer. She knows the importance of those legal points. She's guilty as sin, IMO.

So, what else can she do at this point? Obama isn't offering her any of that handy executive priv. that Holder had so graciously draped over him like a security blanket of Fast and Furious. It would appear, she's out there by herself if she doesn't want to tow the company line. So, she's not just following orders...she's a cheerleader for the cause.

Why not? It's a lot more then just her "good name" if it all comes out plain and openly and it's ANYTHING as bad as it appears by all that material to show what lead to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

picture of hillarys new glasses

shes got double vision.

the blaze
edit on 25-1-2013 by bjax9er because: (no reason given)

there goes 2016
edit on 25-1-2013 by bjax9er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit, I concur completely. Let's not forget that she's been held culpable in attempting to subvert the constitution and due process when she was fired from the Watergate investigation committee as a junior staffer: Why was she fired?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

ganjoa
edit on 25-1-2013 by ganjoa because: changed from quoted post to external text

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If her words to Congress were fed to her, then the person doing the feeding was clearly a moron. I actually feel kind of bad for Hillary, believe it or not. As much as I have always detested her she's slipped a long ways. She used to seem so powerfull and so in control of her world, since 2008 however she's a shell of her former self. From potent Senator so close to winning the party nomination to doormat of a corrupt adminsitration who (at times) seems too weak to pull a greased string out of a cat's butt. The higher the pedestal the harder the fall, I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
maybe she had one some google glasses. link kind of looks like them...

new topics

top topics

join