It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The kids of God and Goddess of planet earth shall become set on fire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

You don't understand. Paradise is not what is important. We got our paradise those nights. What he speaks of is not paradise. He speaks of the Great Day.

Judgement.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Finally! Someone set a new date!

Been itching (I guess it could be the rash...but maybe not) since 12/21/12 passed without so much as an interesting news story.

This is it, I have a feeling! It's almost the exact same feeling I had the last 322 times someone picked the day/time but I guess that doesn't really matter...

So...31st - 4AM EST - I'll just write that down on this roll of paper next to this big bowl of water...got it, won't forget. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I will make new threads if any one has become full of childish people, and carry on from where I left off.

Thanks to you guys you can expect even more threads by me.

Part 2 and on of the war. Expect what you all can't handle... The truth.

Trust me, you all type haters will tire from communicating online with me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wrote a couple of paragraphs, but forget it. Not even worth it to call out this LIAR and FAKE.

You should find a new hobby.
edit on 25-1-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeOldBrew

Peace be upon you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You (throughout your threads) constantly talk of Tupac, and the brother and sister becoming god and goddess then becoming lovers.

Just a question to you an anonymous and odd guy from Badass Ville:

Did you have sex with your sister while listening to Tupac?

Honest question given your fixation.

As you have said "only you understand things" and maybe you could help us understand this.
edit on 1/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So you are condemning me to hell? Thanks for that.

If it's anything to you, I don't think that the Lady nor the Lord will set you afire for your persecution of their children. You never know, though. Maybe you should stop spitting on us.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

Peace be upon you.

Oh just shut up. You people talk about how us horrible sinners are going to burn because we don't believe in a poorly written fantasy novel, and then you say stupid s**t like "peace be upon you" as if that makes up for the fact that YOU JUST TOLD US WE ARE GOING TO BURN ETERNALLY. Such hypocritical horse crap I can't even express how obnoxious this has become. While people like you are focused on the end of the world, you ignore the real world's problems. But they don't matter because your god is going to destroy earth anyway, or so you think. Get over it and focus on REALITY. Try fixing some of these broken systems to improve the prospects of life for future humans and all of Earth's creatures instead of waiting and waiting and waiting, making failed prediction after failed prediction. You are DELUSIONAL and look like complete fools to those of us with some sense.
edit on 25-1-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I did not say you were going to burn in Hell. You have Me confused with Someone Else.

I have offered a way out through love, but most choose to hate. There is nothing I can do to stop that short of taking away their choice. And as the only way to do that is through Death, there you have that.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Expect me to come back like you expect Jesus to come back, which is never.

I will never again experience this world once I'm back in PARADISE.

Babylon and Satan are, both, sister and brother, Mother and Father, daughter and son, that do go into extra fetishes as being selves layered as being any relatives there can be.

And because of their extreme attraction to one another's being, they can't help but to participate in incest. This spells out love that is war because of what all is being homed in on between the two.

And also because one is female and one is male, they are also, both, stranger and stranger in distance. So their loving war lifestyle works out fine and dandy.

I like the names you've given Ea & Inanna, Satan and Babylon. Most fitting! It's a shame that they live so far from eachother though. Maybe one day they'll meet and start a dynasty!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If Hell be my destination, let me set full sail on into the Abyss! My Father will never leave me, and if He does, I will not read until I find Him again, even into eternity.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You don't provide enough context to begin fathom what you're trying to say, thus it appears to be the rantings of a mentally ill person.

Additionally, anyone who talks about others burning while they get to heaven, um, isn't a heavenly friend that I'd like to have..

edit on 28-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join