It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demise Of The Western World...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I bring to you my prediction of which i hope never comes true, although i have to say from what i have seen lately sends chills down my spine. This is a rough prediction from 2013 - 2015 within a two year window.

The US is debating gun laws and bans, this is troubling to say the least. Could this create a civil war between states? The impact of which would be devastating not only for the country and the world as stock markets would crash, bringing a total reset of the financial world as we know it.

The UK is giving our citizens a vote on the future of Europe, they say it will happen in 2017 i don't think it will and here is why.If the current political party is voted out and a new one elected the new government will push this agenda sooner as it amounts to public support a PR stunt so to speak. Bringing the end to good trade with Europe and will bring hardships on UK businesses and its people. And have hard repercussions for the rest of world trade.

China it seems is becoming the new super power not only that it has invested heavily in other county's manufacturing and property and financial markets. I see this in terms of a hostile take over, imagine that they take over without anyone being none the wiser and before we know it it's to late. Everyone will be living under a dictatorship.

Tensions in Russian and the US, Russian nukes being placed back in Cuba, and of course how could we forget the middle east, that is a powder keg waiting to happen. I think in a very short window we will see the Arab nations fight with nukes, Israel being the instigator. Pakistan and India will go to war soon.

All this combined at the moment amounts to WW3 not fought with men or machines it's going to be nuclear.
with no money and no trade = no food for people, it's going to be a massive conflict all nations will defend themselves. My question is who will survive??

Well ATS that is my prediction and if all these points i have made here come to pass then we are all in the s**t! I seriously hope we work out this mess before its to late. I would like a debate on this one, with other peoples input, and feel free to add anything that I have missed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

Had you come up with such a predictio ten years ago, moste people would probably laugh. But today, with all the recent signs of impending worldwide change of huge proportions, you would have to be a fool not to see it.

Yes i believe a big war is inevitable in the very near future now. Maybe(hopefully) not a full on world war 3, but the U.S and China will definitely be involved, as well as Possibly Russia and some European countries.

Good time to move to Russia/China right about now it seems...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Russia does seen nice at least I'll get to use my sledge and long johns lol, I hope nothing happens although you never know.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rightwing
The US is debating gun laws and bans, this is troubling to say the least. Could this create a civil war between states?

Highly unlikely. While there are people that would fight against the federal government, there's really no reason for, say, Virginia to attack Maryland because Virginia likes their guns and Maryland doesn't (just as an example, I have no idea what the attitude is in those two states.)

The whole "we want to succeed from the Union" White House petition thing from different states is a joke, if you look at the numbers realistically.

Tensions in Russian and the US, Russian nukes being placed back in Cuba

Russia has absolutely no interest in putting nuclear missiles in Cuba, with current technology, they have no need to like they did in the early 1960s, and Raul Castro has made a number of gestures recently that indicate a willingness to "patch things up" with the United States.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
War is coming, you'd better get ready for it.

It is unlikely nukes will ever be used, except as a false flag. All out nuke exchange would kill everyone. Of course, they psychos in power just may actually be that stupid and insane.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightwing

If you would stop calling those theories "predictions" and just call them what they are (namely your thoughts on the future), then I could take you seriously.

But keep on "predicting" the future if it makes you feel any more special.

top topics

join