It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My girlfriend had Hodgkin's Lymphoma about 8 years ago, tumour under her chest and one in her neck.....

Had chemo and radiotherapy soon after, has been clear ever since.

Just saying.

CX.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

From what i understand, the problem with Chemo is that the cancer, even if "cured" by it, will resurface a few years later only this time, it will be more resistant to further treatments as well as be more agressive/faster spreading.

Only in some cases, depending on the location of the cancer.

I see you haven't bothered to read the actual paper, big surpirse, gotta keep the misinformation flowing.

Thats basically what the article in my OP says, anyway. That is the the purpose of the entire thread.

Don't lie, the purpose of this thread is to push the anti-chemo agenda by inciting fear.

Example:

Oh and if you have Cancer and get Chemo, STOP IT NOW!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

You're welcome. I hate seeing disinfo, or those announcing cases who were hardy and resisted the double torture of cancer and modern medical barbarism, as the case may be.

To which I say, warning, Mask off here :

The methods used by the Allopathic Medical Monopoly to suppress the truth and get away with covert-medical Fascism. The key is to have all information come out through pseudo-Authorities via the Media, but to hide the fact that they are all pharma Shills. This consists mostly of Lies and Fear mongering. The propaganda is then easily embedded with the strength of a Hypnotic command, with a second groupthink ring fence, based on the religious mind control programme, known as The Church of Allopathy, made easy by the fact most people are atheists and in chronic fear i.e. stage 1 & 2 spiritual, (where most of the Pyjama people are) with the stage 3 academic types being very easy to hypnotise (1), and with the most to lose if the system crashed: 'You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they will fight to protect it.' (see). The system itself (Fascism) is run by psychopaths, so it is no surprise there is an even more covert agenda going on suppressing alternative doctors and medicine, easily shown with cancer and vitamin C.

www.whale.to...

And some fascist propeganda from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to illustrate the same ancient pov our controllers have about ruling us.

Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest....

www.biblebelievers.org.au... No. 12

Doesn't that get to closer the root of these cancer treatment discussions? It is a human condition that they have become the only experts about, and are so responsible and well-educated in that role, that they disclude and suppress the fact that centers of medical understanding can exist anywhere without any of their interaction. If we owe them any kind of debt, it's for pointing out how not to behave in a position of trust so that the rest of us can learn from their failings.

The same agency setup is responsible for both food and drugs. They include, and allow for poison to exist in our food while another department, another branch, administers the cure for our diseases. They show their irresponsibility by expressing an extreme and neurotic coverage of medical knowledge : there's nothing missed, and a medical condition definition covers nearly every element of humanity. I have no trust to offer which would flourish under their umbrella. Compare that to a highly dangerous food industry that regulates for pesticides, won't study the full scope of dangers, and educates with pop-health propeganda that washed the media like fashion. What should an allopathic doctor have left to say while poison is allowed for sale to the under-educated public from the same administrators who choose to promote pharmaceuticals and offer kick-backs?

edit on 25-1-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

ahmmm....excuse me....homeopathic medicine predates allopathic by many thousands of years....my father died of cancer...I think from pesticides he used on tobacco growth...I had a first cousin die of cancer...she never smoked or drank ; was happy and young...she took treatments for breast cancer ...cancer cleared..then...came back ; all over...in her lungs every where...very bad...she died , she was I think 32....there are alot of factors in any cancer...she drank alot of milk ; lived in Southern Califorinia , so smog , could have been a factor...I almost feel guilty..I drink and smoke ..but , I take vitamins......I would not..for all the money in the world do chemo..I wonder if people have enough intellect...to realize after the BILLIONS IN RESEARCH there is no cure ?....think about it...does this make sense ? Anybody with moderate intellect realizes that it does not..in fact there are cures to cancer...Look it up...many cures..in regards to baking soda as a cure....ph ; does have a factor in disease....IGNORCANCE CAN BE CURED BY KNOWLEDGE.........

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Wow! I got chills when I read this!

Ten years ago, I had breast cancer. They wanted to do a "lumpectomy" to remove the lump and then chemo... I said, "No. I want a radical mastectomy and no chemo. That particular battle will NOT happen in my body."

After the surgery, my doctor told me that he would crawl across the floor and BEG me to have chemo, if it would change my mind... It didn't. Ten years later, I'm clean.

reply to post by happykat39

I'm so sorry!

My mother did the same thing. She was fine for 25 years. Now, at age 76, she was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, a tumor right next to her eye. This time she did the chemo after they removed the tumor. I think she was scared of losing her sight. So we shall see..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If this is true then how do people survive chemo therapy?

Natrualnews is not a trusted site. They do post good information but some of it does not make sense.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
PROSTRATE refers to lying face down.

PROSTATE is the tissue that surrounds the urethra in men.

Men need to be very careful about jumping the gun with surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy. If the man is not young, the chances are high that the prostatic cancer is slow growing, and aggressive treatment will not extend the lifespan but will decrease the quality of life for the man. An extremely high percentage of men over 80 are all walking around with (at a minimum) dysplastic prostates, and at most full blown prostate cancer. More and more studies are questioning the validity of the PSA test, and there is considerable evidence that DRE ( digital rectal exams) are far more valid for differentiating benign and cancerous hypertrophy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
If this is true then how do people survive chemo therapy?

Natrualnews is not a trusted site. They do post good information but some of it does not make sense.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

That is why i added a second source.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by NeoVain

From what i understand, the problem with Chemo is that the cancer, even if "cured" by it, will resurface a few years later only this time, it will be more resistant to further treatments as well as be more agressive/faster spreading.

Only in some cases, depending on the location of the cancer.

I see you haven't bothered to read the actual paper, big surpirse, gotta keep the misinformation flowing.

Thats basically what the article in my OP says, anyway. That is the the purpose of the entire thread.

Don't lie, the purpose of this thread is to push the anti-chemo agenda by inciting fear.

I agree with everything you said there Chadwickus. The article at NaturalNews completely mis-represents the original article.

Wonder if the OP realizes its illegal to give out medical advice if you are not a doctor. Just how irresponsible is it to put in comments like :

Oh and if you have Cancer and get Chemo, STOP IT NOW!!

in life or death conditions?

Im pretty surprised that ATS have let this thread run considering the dodgy source article and the claims made by the OP..but i guess topics make them money. ugh..

edit on 25-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well I can see why people with cancer would try it, as they are told by their doctor it is the best thing, but I personally have always said if I ever had cancer I'd never do chemo, I've seen at least 3 people who have had it, and all shortly died afterwards, can't prove anything but I think if they just fought it out they would have lasted years longer, if someone is in pain though I can see why they would try anything, there are a few rare cases of people who tried herbal organic blah treatments who actually recovered, so it's probably different for every person but perhaps our own bodies can fight it better than anything else in some rare cases.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That is why i added a second source.

Naturalnews lists nydailynews as one of their sources for their story.

it's not a "second source" when they parrot each other.

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's a pretty base overture to announce over this thread. I don't buy that. Fear of the disease pitted against, then in-corporating the fear factor of the cure is the weapon the industry promotes. Hence, the term allopathy - but no sense talking about what outside watchdogs want to call them.

Nope, can't talk about it in terms of them labels.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The alternative news sources and practitioners have been saying chemo was detrimental to the human body for years. Well the old people always said if you want to catch a thief let him catch himself. I'm sure big pharmaceutical companies paid for the study that revealed the truth about what they've been pushing on the people in this country.

My father was diagnosed with leukemia in April of 2006 and was told to get chemo by a doctor who looked as if he was on some street medications if you know what I mean. I didn't argue with the doctor I just let him talk about chemo from the doctor on the next floor. We went to the doctor and we got a chance to see the walking dead going in and out of his office. I told my father lets go I couldn't bare the extreme cold of the office nor the sight of people being killed. I found out the reason why Oncologists keep their offices so cold is it keep the smell of decaying tissue of their patients at bay.

My father took Essiac until he couldn't bear the taste anymore. Essiac is excellent if the person is consistent. There are many testimonials on the web of people who chose this method wisely. I found out Concord grape juice was toxic to cancer cells so I started my father on that in July. I gave him pure Concord grape juice (no high corn fructose syrup or additional ingredients) everyday from when he got up 8am to 12 noon. That was all he consumed for those hours, a constant sipping of the juice. By October 2006 no leukemia.

Chemo is industrial waste that is so corrosive the handlers of the "medication" have to wear gloves or risk being burned. BURNED. This is what they put in other people's bodies no wonder they dry up and die. Oh my goodness they're being KILLED.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'll add mine to the pile

My cousin was diagnosed with lung cancer. She did chemo, then the cancer went to the brain. She had surgery and more chemo. They said they got it all, then BAM, cancer found to be spreading in other parts of the body. She died within one year of her diagnosis. The chemo made the cancer spread like wild fire in her. I think the chemo killed her faster than anything. She wasted away right in front of us. She did not lose weight but bloated up. She was a teeny tiny woman who bloated up like a basketball. They poisoned her to death. Her mother, my aunt, begged her to stop the chemo. When my cousin told the doctor she was thinking of stopping chemo, he had a fit, so she continued.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and took an alternative route. 11 years later I'm still here. I went with Dr Fuhrman's diet, budwig, and ascorbic acid. Let the food be thy medicine. It is true that food can be your medicine.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Even though I've always believed this to be true, the article's sources are not reliable in the least bit..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Oh God. People, please don't get your medical recommendations from ATS. PLEEZE.

So why are you dissuading people from learning here again?

edit on 25-1-2013 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

MONEY. If there wasn't a monetary benefit to those who push chemo it wouldn't exist as a treatment today.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Chemo is industrial waste that is so corrosive the handlers of the "medication" have to wear gloves or risk being burned. BURNED. This is what they put in other people's bodies no wonder they dry up and die. Oh my goodness they're being KILLED.

When my second wife had chemo the doctor told her that it was so toxic that she had to flush twice every time she used the bathroom for at least 3 or 4 days after each chemo treatment.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by Klassified

There was a doctor in our town that got cancer of the liver and rather than go through the trauma that he himself witnessed many of his patients go through, rejected any treatment and went home to his family to live out the remainder of his days. I don't know how much longer he lived but it eventually took him I was told. I am not saying that Chemo would have saved him or not, but that he chose to die on his own terms rather than what he witnessed around him.

I also have a close friend that has liver cancer and is pretty miserable as I speak.
He is on Chemo treatment and other pain killers.
Half of his liver is gone. I give him pep talks and talk about the good memories we share.
I wish I could help him but it is what it is.
edit on 25-1-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

It speaks rather loudly, when a doctor refuses the same treatment he gives to his own patients.

And I'm sorry about your friend.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by Chai_An

When my second wife had chemo the doctor told her that it was so toxic that she had to flush twice every time she used the bathroom for at least 3 or 4 days after each chemo treatment.

Yes I believe you. Now if that was so toxic she had to flush more than once can you imagine what it was doing to her insides?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

No one denies that chemo is bad for you and is high risk.

And no one forces anyone to undergo chemotherapy, so what's the problem?

Fact is, you stick any sort of cancer in a petri dish and hit it with chemo, it will be destroyed.

Can your alternative methods do this?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join