It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have a friend who was treated and now has tumors all over his body, so your thread really caught my attention.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why shucks. Pumping someone full of enough radiation that their hair falls ou can't possibly cause cancer.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I think it is important to note, that cancer is a cause of various different facets of disease. A prostate issue is a very different thing to a cancer of the blood, or a medulloblastoma. Sometimes, treatment for one type of tumor, will have no effect, or a negative effect (in terms of patient health) on another. Sometimes, one tumor can appear to be of a certain type, but actually be another.

Because mutations are involved, there are unique elements to every case, which make cancer one of the most difficult things to treat, often requiring drastic action to effect a positive outcome for the patient.

But there are advancements being made all the time. I read an article here a few months ago, which detailed a german advancement, in the feild of dealing with brain tumors. Where as brain tumors are often inoperable due to the delicacy of the organ itself, the german method involves putting a long thin needle into the tumor through the brain ( involving a much smaller effected area, than say hacking the thing out with a scalpel). Down this needle, iron particles are pushed into the tumor.

The patients skull is then placed between two large electromagnets, which pulse in opposition. They create movement in the iron particles, and as they move, they heat up, killing the tumor gradually. Over several treatments between the magnets, (but only one invasion with the needle) the iron particles break down the tumor, and once it is totally destroyed, the remains of the tumor, and the iron particles, are flushed away via natural actions in the body.

This means that an operation that would have been either impossible, or dangerously invasive, could become possible, or an awful lot less risky, should the clinical human trials be as successful as all the other tests that have been carried out, on animals and so on.
edit on 26-1-2013 by TrueBrit because: grammar fail

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by marg6043

One of the worst side effects from chemo is when the body starts to waste away, after treatment is over and the cancer is "cure or go into recession" the body can not recover from the radiation and starts to waste away.

Chemotherapy is not radioactive, that is radiotherapy.

I know lots of people who have been cleared after chemo, either on its own or with radiotherapy.

Yes, it takes its toll on the body, but the alternative is gonna be much worse.

How can not being poised be worse than being poisoned ?

please explain in detail if possible.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Terribly irresponsible post. How many people are going through cancer treatment now, with their faith and positive thoughts aligned with treatment that includes chemo therapy. Now you want to cast doubt and fear into these people when positive and strong mental attitude is paramount in fighting this. You should be ashamed. Can't you come up with a better way of putting this info out?
My wife went through successful treatments that included radiation and chemicals (chemo). She came out on the other side healthy and has remained so for several years.
Granted, breaking down the immune system in order to kill cancer cells is NOT optimum. I'm convinced all cancers will be cured using anti viral treatments but there's too much money wrapped up into current treatments, that DO work.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) A team of researchers from Washington state had a giant "Oops!" moment recently when it accidentally uncovered the deadly truth about chemotherapy while investigating why prostate cancer cells are so difficult to eradicate using conventional treatment methods. As it turns out, chemotherapy does not actually treat or cure cancer at all, according to the study's findings, but rather fuels the growth and spread of cancer cells, making them much harder to stamp out once chemotherapy has already been initiated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

my sister is a doctor, i'll send this information to here and see what she has to say.

but its probably bs

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Terribly irresponsible post. How many people are going through cancer treatment now, with their faith and positive thoughts aligned with treatment that includes chemo therapy. Now you want to cast doubt and fear into these people when positive and strong mental attitude is paramount in fighting this. You should be ashamed. Can't you come up with a better way of putting this info out?
My wife went through successful treatments that included radiation and chemicals (chemo). She came out on the other side healthy and has remained so for several years.
Granted, breaking down the immune system in order to kill cancer cells is NOT optimum. I'm convinced all cancers will be cured using anti viral treatments but there's too much money wrapped up into current treatments, that DO work.

I agree, that was the first thing that went threw my mind.

Very immature post

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Medical Establishment has always been against anything naturapathic. Just ask any chiropractor. Big Pharma cannot patent herbs and vitamins, so they did the next best thing, they went for Codex Alimentarius to "harmonize" American nutrional regulation on vitamins and herbs with European standards of lower units and are trying to legislate from there how many units of each we can have and even to force us to get prescriptions for some of them. This is diabolical and yes I believe evil and greed is at the root of it.
This does not mean that I think chemo doesn't help certain people, but my mother had radiation and two rounds of chemo and within one year was gone. My Dad went to the Bahamas for some alternative thing, but had some kind of chemo treatment, also another treatment early on with an experimental drug. None of these were true naturopathic alternatives though. He also tried shark cartilege and I guess that didn't work either.

He died of stroke complications though, and my wicked stepmother called Hospice instead of the hospital. Some day her karma will hit her like a sack of potatoes in the head.

The UN and WHO is behind Codex Alimentarius

www.natural-health-information-centre.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There was a study published in Lancet in 1991 that also dismissed chemotherapy in scathing terms. It came up in the following thread:

Italian Doc: Cancer is an easily treatable fungus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.curenaturalicancro.com...

“Doctor Ulrich Able, a German epidemiologist of the Heidelberg Mannheim Tumor Clinic, has exhaustively analyzed and reviewed all the main studies and clinical experiments ever performed on chemotherapy .... Able discovered that the comprehensive world rate of positive outcomes because of chemotherapy was frightening, because, simply, nowhere was scientific evidence available demonstrating that chemotherapy is able to ‘prolong in any appreciable way the life of patients affected by the most common type of organ cancer.’ Able highlights that rarely can chemotherapy improve the quality of life, and he describes it as a scientific squalor while maintaining that at least 80 per cent of chemotherapy administered in the world is worthless. Even if there is no scientific proof whatsoever that chemotherapy works, neither doctors nor patients are prepared to give it up (Lancet, Aug. 10, 1991). None of the main media has ever mentioned this exhaustive study: it has been completely buried” (Tim O’Shea, “Chemotherapy – An Unproven Procedure”)

edit on 26-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Love your story and I'm glad that you found a winning combination of alternative therapies. I'm not sure if English is your first language or not but it is called a lymph node not a limp node :-)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Chai_An

No one denies that chemo is bad for you and is high risk.

And no one forces anyone to undergo chemotherapy, so what's the problem?

Fact is, you stick any sort of cancer in a petri dish and hit it with chemo, it will be destroyed.

Can your alternative methods do this?

You can put just about anything into a petri dish and kill it just about any way. This proves nothing about a drug you stick in someone's veins that they then seem to react to less than benignly. If someone wants to give me nausea, hair loss, extreme weakness, neurological damage, full body cell damage, etc., they have to have some pretty good reasons rising above, 'It works in a petri dish'.

As someone who is now waiting on a biopsy result for possible breast cancer, this all hits too close to home. I'll be willing to listen to the allopathic docs when they're willing to listen to the possible cures with marijuana, etc.

In the meantime, I'm thinking massive doses of Vitamin C, D and E along with vegetable juice feasts and a ketogenic diet. Oh, and as much hash oil as I can grow. # the feds, this is war.

Omg by the time i got to page 7 i was starting to worry noone was going to mention Marijuana.. With the well informed people on this website I would have keeled over if noone was aware of the growing body of evidence supporting marijuana and cannabinoids specifically as a real cure for cancer. Of corse the main stream media, and medical complex does NOT want us to know this.. Can you imagine what would happen if you could throw out your $1000 monthly cancer pills and grow the cure in your backyard or closet!?! I just took a blind stab at the price of cancer drugs and it likely is WAY more. The truth will come out slowly as science is on our side but the people must know about this miracle plant. I can take the time to cite multipul studies but you can much more easily find it yourself with a simple google search for marijuana cures cancer. For a really prime example look up Rick Simpson and his cannabis oil that has cured hundreds of people. It is titled Run From The Cure. Ive included a link that documents the Rick Simpson Oil story and people who have been treated by him. P.s he does it all for free!!

This is my first post, but as a marijuana activist I felt i needed to share my thoughts. PLEASE if you have cancer atleast look into cannabis, it has been used for more than 5000 years as a medicine and has only extremly recently become illegal with a negitive stigma. The illegality and stigma is quickly being lifted in this country and around the world. God Bless anyone suffing with cancer and i wish you the best!!

edit on 26-1-2013 by Ap0c0les because: Paragraph

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My cousin died last year after over 5 years of treatment. Started in colon, did all the chemo and maybe more, then a year of "remission" then showed up somewhere else, cant' remember, did treatment again. then it went to the lungs, did chemo treatments, but this time while on treatment it went aggressively to the brain. She ended up with giant tumors in her brain very quickly.She died a few months later.

She was a very healthy woman for all it's worth, prior. She was 50.

I think some chemo's nowadays are very close in makeup to natural ingredients so I do think some of these may not be as harsh and fairly healthy people make it through chemo. The think is there is a lot of proof of people dying after chemo too, so I do think people should share information and do more research before just doing what a doctor suggests.

I'm sure we all have stories where a doctor did not get a diagnosis right, so they are fallable.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

You usually end up dead if you choose not to undergo treatment, I would say that is pretty much worse........

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You have to wonder with all the people who died from traditional medicine, did they see their doctors on a regular basis? Did they perhaps wait until it was at a later stage before treatment?

Some people I know that had traditional chemo and radiation have lived 20 and 30 years after treatment and are still going strong. For some the cancer returns within a year or two or more. It is a very individual thing.

Chemo and radiation has saved many lives for many years. Most of these posts are just scaring the hell out of some people.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been reading through the comments, including those who defend and support Chemo and the Doctors. All I can say is "Good Luck"!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Chemo and radiation has saved many lives for many years. Most of these posts are just scaring the hell out of some people.

Why is it bad for people to be aware that not everyone recovers after chemo, radiation, and other treatments? My dad even went to the Bahamas because it was illegal in the States.
It is not a cure all, but I would never want to interfere with people's decisions to go with traditional stuff. I do not know what I would do personally, but it would probably depend on how far it has gone, what type, what docs are available and some other factors.
In the meantime, I am pursuing better diet and nutrition.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's sad to know that so many wonderful people have perished and succomb to cancer. I've personally lost an Uncle, and not surprisingly, he died about a year and a half after undergoing chemo and being 'cured' and 'cancer free'. Evil bastards. Great stuff though. Wonder if people will use this and start suing (spellcheck) the doctors and hospitals.
-Off topic: I read about a study where a team of Italian forensic scientists attempted to do a few quick experiments to disprove the Paul McCartney is dead myth, and found quite the opposite.
www.erichufschmid.net...

Hope that works, never posted a link

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrat3162
reply to post by TWILITE22

Thankyou for not hating my post. It's probably not nice to hear that kinda post from someone who works in the industry and many may have had me down as a WUM or Troll or whatever it is they call antagonisers these days.......but I'm not. I'm just resigned to the fact that it's all about money and ego.

I ended up in this industry by accident really. Never intended a career in cancer but that's the field I'm in. Patient care is worn as a very thin veil within the industry. Officially it's all about patient care, unofficially it's just a way to make a living. A very good living.

Not many actually believe in what we're doing.

Take my advice and NEVER accept a mainstream prognosis. It will only kill you, quite often slowly and painfully. At best the cancer will go into remission after the treatment has made you VERY ill. Of course we'll cite the treatment as the cure, but honestly....WE DON'T KNOW.

It's not a conspiracy. Most people are not clued up enough to ask the right questions and see the flaws in some of the basic claims.

Once diagnosed most cancer patients are railroaded in making their 'life or death' decision there and then in the consultants office. Research cancer now BEFORE you are diagnosed with cancer so you can make rational judgements and decisions about how to proceed. Do not passively secede YOUR healthcare to govt. and private interest. We don't care. Sorry but it is just business.

I don't mind telling you this because the majority of people who will be diagnosed with cancer will never be aware of the truth. They operate on soundbites in the mainstream. They always will. Our source of income will quite literally never dry up, not in our relatively short lifespans anyway.

I'm telling you this because people who are willing to heed the warnings and do their own reading and research deserve a chance to make their own minds up. DENY IGNORANCE.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your candor. When a person not in the medical field say what you said they're labeled as misinformed and uneducated even though they may be self taught in some of the options available. Again thank you!
edit on 26-1-2013 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

A team of researchers from Washington state had a giant "Oops!" moment recently when it accidentally uncovered the deadly truth about chemotherapy while investigating why prostate cancer cells are so difficult to eradicate using conventional treatment methods. As it turns out, chemotherapy does not actually treat or cure cancer at all, according to the study's findings, but rather fuels the growth and spread of cancer cells, making them much harder to stamp out once chemotherapy has already been initiated.

No #.....Here is something we know about a little thing called radiation; it causes cancer....

Whoever came up with this idea of treating radiation with more radiation, is severely mentally deficient, or has some kind of antithetical agenda about cancer going on...
edit on 26-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join