It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Study accidentally exposes chemotherapy as fraud - tumors grow faster after chemo!

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) A team of researchers from Washington state had a giant "Oops!" moment recently when it accidentally uncovered the deadly truth about chemotherapy while investigating why prostate cancer cells are so difficult to eradicate using conventional treatment methods. As it turns out, chemotherapy does not actually treat or cure cancer at all, according to the study's findings, but rather fuels the growth and spread of cancer cells, making them much harder to stamp out once chemotherapy has already been initiated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As many of us have been suspecting for a long time, Chemotherapy is the worst thing you can get if you have cancer. It only speeds up your demise.

You might call it the "smoking gun" that proves, once and for all, the complete fraud of the conventional cancer industry. Not only is chemotherapy, the standard method of cancer treatment today, a complete flop, based on the findings, but it is actually detrimental for patients with cancer. Published in the journal Nature Medicine, the shock findings which, not surprisingly, are being ignored by the mainstream scientific community, highlight in full detail how chemotherapy causes healthy cells to release a protein that actually feeds cancer cells and causes them to thrive and proliferate

For more details on their findings, hit the link. It is really quite fascinating.

www.nydailynews.com...

Oh and if you have Cancer and get Chemo, STOP IT NOW!!

edit on 25-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Now they tell me..

Well I'm kinda glad I decided to forgo it this round.. and I do feel better.. so maybe..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Chemotherapy basically kill your bodys immune cells along with jus about all cells inlc cancer
Kinda hit n misss but is all thats available... or so they say

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is something that the big medical scam community doesn't want you to know, US is one of the fewer countries that still uses the old fashion procedure of snip, cut and burn, causing more harm than good to the body of the patients.

Chemotherapy at the end only helps a few, the rest will eventually end of dying for what the medical community very nicely calls "side effects from treatment or other related side effects".

So while you get chemo and end up killing most of your immune system that indeed is what keeps you body fighting many other diseases you will end up developing tumors in other parts of the body as side effects.

One of the worst side effects from chemo is when the body starts to waste away, after treatment is over and the cancer is "cure or go into recession" the body can not recover from the radiation and starts to waste away.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting read.

My father had prostrate cancer. He was not getting himself check out, so by the time the symptoms were present, he was on the scale of a 7 (1 to 3 they treat with drugs, 4 to 6 drugs and therapy, 7 to 10 requires removal of the prostrate followed by radiation and kemo).

Prior to the surgery, he was very robust, energetic and just full of life at 67. The surgery was tramatic enough, but after the radiation and kemo was done (and they declared him cancer free because his PSA was less than 0.33), it was like they had aged him by 20 years.
He was a shell of the man I knew, and this happened in less than 6 months.

Then 4 years later, he developed stomach cancer. By the time they knew that is what it was, they had to go in and remove 2/3 of his stomach and put him back on the treatments.

Ten months later he was dead at 72.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
look up liposomal vitamin c the cancer cure

do your body good not bad

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

One of the worst side effects from chemo is when the body starts to waste away, after treatment is over and the cancer is "cure or go into recession" the body can not recover from the radiation and starts to waste away.

Chemotherapy is not radioactive, that is radiotherapy.

I know lots of people who have been cleared after chemo, either on its own or with radiotherapy.

Yes, it takes its toll on the body, but the alternative is gonna be much worse.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My second wife had non Hodgkins lymphoma. She developed tumors in both calves without having a "parent" tumor elsewhere in her body, which is highly unusual. She had surgery to remove the tumors followed by chemotherapy. She was cancer free for almost four years before the tumors came back in both legs, again without a tumor anywhere else for them to have spread from.

She underwent a second round of surgery and chemotherapy and was cancer free this time for less than a year. Her oncologist told her that he had already given her the two most effective treatments and that he had nothing more to offer. He then suggested that she seek alternative treatment.

After some searching and investigation we found a clinic run by Dr. Burzynski (video below) located in Texas. We went to the Burzynski clinic and she started therapy with him using something I think, if I remember right, called Neoplastin. It seemed to be working and the tumors were almost gone when all of a sudden, over a period of less than two weeks, the tumors exploded in her body and were pretty much everywhere from the diaphragm down.

We went to the hospital but they were unable to do anything for her. After about four days in the hospital they sent her home to be on hospice care. It only took about one and a half weeks from then before she passed.

After studying some case histories of patients who had gone to Dr. Burzynski before they had chemotherapy and some who had had chemotherapy first, I believe that if we had gotten her to him before she had chemotherapy she would still be alive today.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Sorry about the mistake, yes chemo help some but the rates are low, in other countries is a variety of better treatments that include medical along with natural to make sure the body can fight back after or to make the body as strong as it needs to be in order to take the more invasive treatment.

Sadly in America natural treatments are seen by big money making medical scam and big pharma as a danger to their profits, so they have done a great job to ban most of it out of the US.

Still is some clinic that incorporate both, they are few and scarce but out there.

edit on 25-1-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
naturalnews hmmm.

So as they tune chemo ever more year after year and the cancer survival rates increase year after year its just down to what exactly? Global warming? Number of naturalnews posts on ATS ?

Come on please tell us why cancer survival has gone up if chemo makes it worse.

Let's fill in the gaps shall we instead of blindly following a cherry picked OP like addicted conspiracy theorists.

It had been observed that in some (NB some not all look the meaning up in a dictionary) cancers reduce then have a rapid re-growth during chemo. It was found, by testing on prostate cancer cells, that the chemo promoted the secretion of a hormone WNT16B which promoted cancer growth.

This finding helps researches to further tune chemo treatments now they know what the mechanism is. Hey guess what they are looking at adding WNT16B suppressants to the chemo.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

My grandfather had cancer of the prostate for 25 years until he died from old age or hart failure no cancer, he refused all medical treatment for his prostate when he was diagnosed and still lived to old age.

My father also developed the same cancer as my grandfather, slow growing type actually common of males as they get older, but with the big pushing of treatment and drugs he succumbed to the scaremongering and got treated, he was 62, the cancer went into remission as he didn't wanted to have surgery, then at 75 the cancer was back, this time he decided to do nothing, he is still alive at 80 and the cancer is like his father slow growing.

Men needs to be careful with the PSA test of preventive medicine that is going on, the test is no good and many men that are healthy are finding themselves scare to death because their PSA numbers are high, when it has nothing to do with cancer.

To find themselves with unnecessary treatments and even death.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Eh? What are you talking about. Chemotherapy is the use of a cocktail of drugs which target fast growing cells (hence hair loss). Radiotherapy is the use of radiation. Chemo has side effects like the suppression of the immune system so you must avoid situations where you come into contact with even mild illness. You can be guaranteed some chemo patients are just too stubborn to avoid the grandkids!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My Grandmother had was diagnosed lung cancer but refused to do Chemo.
She lived on for another 12 years with no problem. Passed away at age 79.

I wonder if she would have perished earlier if she did the chemo

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I already said sorry for the mistake, my friend.

I just didn't wanted to go back and fix the post to show my mistake. I mean to say treatment.
edit on 25-1-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow! I got chills when I read this!

Ten years ago, I had breast cancer. They wanted to do a "lumpectomy" to remove the lump and then chemo... I said, "No. I want a radical mastectomy and no chemo. That particular battle will NOT happen in my body."

After the surgery, my doctor told me that he would crawl across the floor and BEG me to have chemo, if it would change my mind... It didn't. Ten years later, I'm clean.

reply to post by happykat39

I'm so sorry!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
look up liposomal vitamin c the cancer cure

do your body good not bad

Good suggestion, I was just going to mention this as well after having read a lot of the liposomal vitamin c thread.
Here is a summary of that original thread which has grown quite massive,

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary

I really wanted to try it at the time the thread was started but didn't have the spare cash at the time, I think I can spare it now so time to get started.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks girl for sharing your experience, sometimes we should trust our instincts, I am so glad you are still here with us and going strong.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
My cousin had liver cancer but the chemo he had effected his throat making him not being able to eat. It caused sores and ulcers. So you can say he starved to death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join