It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Anyone else seed the fruit of life?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Not til you pointed it out!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Oh yeah, I believe he stated that in the video but if he didn't (can't remember now) I guess that is why his theory also pertains~ all the way down to the macro level. Its all related..... including the seed of life (tree/flower of life).

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Do you mean to say micro level?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
In the video I heard LaPoint say:

. . . So the dream of low-cost electricity is at the door. . . . Testing on this new reactor should begin by the summer of 2013.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Have you studied Magneto-hydrodynamics?

I see in the dictionary it's also called "hydromagnetics," which I think I have heard of. Now I have to try to remember where. Hmmmm.
edit on 01/28/13 by Mary Rose because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Macro is smaller.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That would be awesome if it was available this year. It would be a miracle!? lol

Did you read here www.abovetopsecret.com... where I posted David and I's conversation on his FB Primer Fields Page?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Did you read here www.abovetopsecret.com... where I posted David and I's conversation on his FB Primer Fields Page?

Yes and I did respond. You must have missed it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No, macro means larger.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by MamaJ

No, macro means larger.

You are soooo right. Im sorry to have said the reverse was in fact true.

My fever is causing me to be delusional I think.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

David does say that dark matter, dark energy and black holes are not necessary
to explain our observable universe.
But we will have to wait till he publishes or youtubes his theory, just as you'll have to
wait till I pulish my theory on the universe
But no gravity has nothing to do with em and to date, protons have not been known to decay

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I saw your question to LaPoint on Facebook! Way to go. He answered that he does use "MHD" in his work and he's going to talk about it in PF2 and especially PF5, regarding how the Sun truly functions.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I did, I did.

I can't wait to know what he knows. Patience is indeed a virtue and I need more of it.

So..... in the human body does the fluid coincide with our magnetic field to maintain it? The action is then able to be seen as an aurora? Our blood if I am not mistaken holds about 55% of plasma?

Yes... more details here...

Plasma Main article: Blood plasma About 55% of blood is blood plasma, a fluid that is the blood's liquid medium, which by itself is straw-yellow in color. The blood plasma volume totals of 2.7–3.0 liters (2.8–3.2 quarts) in an average human. It is essentially an aqueous solution containing 92% water, 8% blood plasma proteins, and trace amounts of other materials. Plasma circulates dissolved nutrients, such as glucose, amino acids, and fatty acids (dissolved in the blood or bound to plasma proteins), and removes waste products, such as carbon dioxide, urea, and lactic acid. en.wikipedia.org...

More below about Magneto-hydrodynamics....

www.scholarpedia.org... The central point of MHD theory is that conductive fluids can support magnetic fields. The presence of magnetic fields leads to forces that in turn act on the fluid (typically a plasma), thereby potentially altering the geometry (or topology) and strength of the magnetic fields themselves. A key issue for a particular conducting fluid is the relative strength of the advecting motions in the fluid, compared to the diffusive effects caused by the electrical resistivity. Other topics belonging to the fundamental framework of magnetohydrodynamics include, e.g. MHD turbulence, MHD waves (Alfvén waves), magneto-convection, MHD reconnection, and hydromagnetic dynamo theory.

So.... is plasma the medium or conductor?

edit on 29-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Our blood if I am not mistaken holds about 55% of plasma?

Are you saying that blood plasma and the plasma used in LaPoint's experiment have something to do with each other?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes, I am thinking blood plasma is a conductor. Im always trying to connect one (galactic) with the other (cells, etc.) and so on. My brain is coo coo like that. lol

Is our blood ~ plasma more than what we give it credit?

www.plasmacosmology.net...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So.... is plasma the medium or conductor?

In very simple terms

Blood plasma, the yellow-colored liquid component of blood, in which blood cells are suspended

Plasma (physics), an ionized state of matter similar to a gas.
en.wikipedia.org...

Conflation is key that open door to confusion.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Conflation is key that open door to confusion.

Barbs like that create a tone that wrecks perfectly good threads where people feel free to express themselves and put their heads together.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

medium or IN OTHER WORDS a conductor??

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I have not gotten a response from Jason Verbelli regarding his apparently deleted post. And I fully expect LaPoint's work to be suppressed. He's talking new energy technology.

I was reading Jason's page again today, and located my original Comment that I couldn't find before. Jason answered that he does not know LaPoint. He also said that someone had asked LaPoint about Walter Russell and that LaPoint had answered that he was a waste of time. Jason Verbelli is a strong proponent of Walter Russell's work.

Here is a Walter Russell diagram about the bar magnet:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join