It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conditioning Through Films

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I read a piece on one of the ATS pages about how the government had a big plan to condition the public to the idea of Aliens through movies that would be made in the future. That was in the 70's.
Spielberg then came out with "E.T". and "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind." More recently, it was Spielberg's "Taken" that aired on national T.V.
I just now saw last night that, guess who, Spielberg is doing a remake of
War of the Worlds!!! Another remake of War of the Worlds??? I guess that will probably be a pretty cool remake with todays technology, but "War of the Worlds"? And again, Steven Spielberg?
If the government had a go-to person for their "conditioning" films, looks to me like it's - Steven Spielberg.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Judging by the themes of the films you talk about, we are being conditioned for a not-so-nice reality adjustment.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ever hear the rumor about the President Reagan comment to Speilberg during the White House screening of ET?

The conditioning program started as early as the late 50's, with one of Disney's animators. Several UFO specials over the years have some of the same names associated with them as these earlier links, most notably the name Robert Emmenger....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yep, heard that one a few times. I'm sure you are familiar with the project called Cosmic Journey. The Gov'ts attempt at disclosure that just dried up and disappeared.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ET is running their own public mending program to coax Steven Spielberg to condition the public of the alien presence. I don't think the government has anything to do with it

hmmm.... I ponder if Spielberg is a alien!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.metatech.org...

talk of mind control in movies is quite common nowadays - check above link

What about George Lucas? is he in on the game?

Clone armies/wars - the new film revenge of the sith hardly ends on a high note!

i remember checking a site out a while back claiming that the new set of films phantom men etc were using sounds and certain light images to mind control the viewer - in what way i am not sure?

many people claim of feeling ill or having headaches after or whilst watching the new films

[edit on 28-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Haven't seen Lucas' name come up...

Yep, heard that one a few times. I'm sure you are familiar with the project called Cosmic Journey. The Gov'ts attempt at disclosure that just dried up and disappeared.

Yep, many of the producers (the one I named is one) also went on to work on UFO CoverUp Live and UFO CoverUp Live II....
as well as some other documentaries (albeit without the promised governmental assistance)...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
just did a search on star wars movie and mind control - loads of stuff came up - illuminati - mk ultra/starwars most of it is probably b/s but ill take some time out to look into it

top topics

join