It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook shooter died day before shooting.....wait what? straight from the MSM themselves.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Logical thoughts don't need name calling like calling people with questions vile..

Actual logic is welcome.

quote from You in this thread

The wild, baseless, fantasy speculation still turns my stomach and makes me sick. It's obscene and vile with absolutely nothing to go on or work from.

Let's not do this...
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Dustytoad

Let's read the real reports and official investigation documents when they are released. They've been flat out idiots in holding all of it back in some misplaced belief that it would quell rumor and control the reporting.....but they went and did it anyway. Snopes has a whole page dedicated to a point by point coverage of the theories vs. the sourced facts or outline of what is presented. The time issue for dates is covered in at least two areas with the last being at the end of the page.

Snopes look at CT shooting theories

The only problem I have with that, is that if something is crooked or dirty, time is bought, things held back, until they can be changed.
Clearly you can never in such a case believe official souses after they have time to "fix" everything.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow
Freaking blogs that source blogs, and then cross check for proof from yet another blog. And an entire herd of brain dead sheep to buy the entire three ring circus. It is both saddening and troubling.

It is time for this nonsense to end.

I couldn't agree more.
I think we're seeing the marginalization of the alternative media/citizen journalist movement.
How? Think controlled opposition.
All the Sandy hook parents and Gene Rosen are actors stuff - where did it originate?
- Dallas Goldbug, aka Ed Chiarini and his wellaware site
Even IF such were proven true what difference would it make?
None.
What about wrong dates on websites? Again, so what? It doesn't exactly "blow the lid off Sandy Hook" now does it?
There are multiple sites out there that keep that kind of non-productive, slanderous nonsense going.
WE are the ones who must look elsewhere for answers: in articles, interviews, videos, EMS radio transmissions and deduce what we can from the evidence we have.

Much of what has published and released is not only useless but counter-productive in that it turns people away from examining the case with a critical eye.
Speculation is not proof.
We must do better.

I''m not willing to wait for the official police report to ask questions.
Sandy Hook is the excuse given for the new assault weapons ban and they will pass it or other similar measures before the report comes out.
The police have already lied multiple times and this needs to be known by the public before we throw our rights in the bonfire of collective guilt.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This would fit with one of my theories that the boy was a "fall guy," and they would have either gotten him to participate, or would have planted his body at the scene of the crime. It makes sense because then they can say it was just some deranged kid taking a gun to a school. A school that he really had no tie to at that time either. I think this is a very plausible hypothesis. We know that the MSM screws up sometimes, but notice how in such high profile cases they let something slip that fuels conspiracy theorists? Like on 9/11...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that snopes says that anything challenging the official story of 9/11 is false, right?

Snopes may have debunked some things on Sandy Hook, but to call it an ultimate authority on anything doesn't pass the giggle test.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that snopes says that anything challenging the official story of 9/11 is false, right?

Snopes may have debunked some things on Sandy Hook, but to call it an ultimate authority on anything doesn't pass the giggle test.

Has anyone ever bothered to investigate Snopes???

What exactly makes them the final word in anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Sandy Hook nonsense needs to die... that's my two cents..

Now have at me ... call me a sheep, call me a disinformation agent... say what you will... seems to always be the way

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Has anyone ever bothered to investigate Snopes???

What exactly makes them the final word in anything?

Snopes has a reputation for actually getting to the facts.... It's almost laughable reading that.. people tend to attack anything that goes against what they want to believe.. even if it's nonsense.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They are more the authority on it than most of what gets churned out in these threads.. ultimately people want so much to think this is something it isn't that when they get debunked or proven wrong, they immediately try hard to invent something new, or find a slant.. bad reporting.. anything... I'm only shocked that someone hasn't made a thread saying that the reptilians are behind this... or perhaps the masons

It seems beyond many people's capacity to just accept the fact bad things happen and sometimes it's not because of the big bad government.. people do evil things... and it's a scary notion... instead, the tendency around here seems to be that when something bad happens... there's a false flag... this could not possibly be because someone went nuts and did a bad thing.. that can't happen.. so the gub'ment had to be behind it.. so now lets invent a scenario to make that work as the end result.
edit on 1/25/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Of the approximately 2.8 million death reports the Social Security Administration receives per year, about 14,000 -- or one in every 200 deaths -- are incorrectly entered into its Death Master File, which contains the Social Security numbers, names, birth dates, death dates, zip codes and last-known residences of more than 87 million deceased Americans. That averages out to 38 life-altering mistakes a day.

money.cnn.com...

Found this and thought it might be of some interest.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Snopes has a reputation for actually getting to the facts.

Says who?

You?

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hey just like 9-11, lets know its a hoax but let it slip away in time. til we forget about it and not care anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This may be a better look at the possible second gun being carried away. I still can't tell though someone else suggested it may be the gun's magazine? What does everyone else think?

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I want to see the video tape of adam lanza entering that SCHOOL. Every school has surveillance why have they not released their tapes yet!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sandy hook WAS NOT perpetrated by 'Adam Lanza'.

Anyone who actually believes this is has the wool right over their eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The Sandy Hook nonsense needs to die... that's my two cents..

Now have at me ... call me a sheep, call me a disinformation agent... say what you will... seems to always be the way

I understand you logic and thought process and have really tired to remain unbiased to review this material without the highly skeptical mind I have. But when reviewing the link between the Colorado shooter and the sandy hook shooter one question freaken haunts me.

What are the odds that both the fathers of the shooters would be in the banking industry and likely called upon in the libor investigation to testify? it has to be around the same odds of winning the lotto, getting hit by lightning and drowning in your bath tube within the same day. when you look at the events they seem unrelated geographically as well as method and motive. But thats the problem the motives seems off in the sandy hook shooting. But let me say this first I'm not a detective or a criminal profiler, But I think i can see patterns and motives. The first killing started with the children of CNBC exec the day after he reported a story about the libor scandal, The Nannie killed the children then slit her own throat " women do not commit suicide this way". Then literally months later the colorado shooting happened.

Robert Holmes The father of the Colorado shooter is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO….and will testify soon, to Senate, on LIBOR scandal. Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

you can read about the whole story for your self including the CNBC exec.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Yes, the pattern. and just the important positions said to be held by the father's does seem perhaps more than just coincidental, even without any "Libor" connection (has that been conclusively proven?). What do you think the motive would have been though?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

It's funny how the MSM is usually labelled as liers but now chose to believe them. Very selective.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join