It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Petition To Try Dianne Feinstein For Treason Crosses Threshold For Response

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

A petition submitted to the White House's "We the People" website calling for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) to be tried in a federal court for treason has reached the requisite 25,000 signatures for an administration response.

Well looks like things are heating up, I am very curious as to if this even gets addressed. If anything I hope this shows the poiticians we are all fed up with their crap.
edit on 25-1-2013 by sandman441 because: added the link, I thought it was automatic

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Didn't someone on ATS say that they made a new increase level to up to 100,000 petitioners to get reviewed instead of 25,000? Because of the Death Star response?
edit on 25-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Didn't someone on ATS say that they made a new increase level to up to 100,000 petitioners to get reviewed instead of 25,000? Because of the Death Star response?

I believe that is true, I read the same article. Huffingtonpost must not be too up on their news.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Looks like the gov just identified 25k new anti-federalists ... I'm sure they'll be the first to go.

Anti-federalist terrorists

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

...this is correct.
www.iowastatedaily.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The petition site is a big joke.

Just there to make people believe they have some say so in government.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

This being a hot topic, it shouldn't take long for it to reach 100,000 I wouldn't think.....
Of course, that would be 100,000 added to the "terrorist watch list". [25,000 and climbing]

I will say, Diane Feinstein seems obsessed with the gun control crap. Hopefully her's will never pass...
Sounds like she put every thing in there except the kitchen sink....

edit on 25-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What a joke.

Does any actually believe this crap?
I'm sure we could find 100,000 people to sign a pettition demanding a 2nd (independant) investigation into 911.
I'm sure we could find 100,000 people to sign a petition demanding investigation in GW Bush and D Cheney over the IRAQ WAR and 911 intelligence.
I'm sure we could find 100,000 people to sign a petition demanding that bankers and wall street be forced to limit CEO payouts and pay back all the moeny we gave them..

but i have no doubt that the government would just laugh at you!

link   
I'm honestly wondering who is actually signing these foolish things?? I've seen a couple White House petitions that made sense and were grounded in the realm of realism but they don't seem to get far. Does anyone think this actually can go anywhere at all? If it's just about seeing Carney be a goofball about giving a non-responsive response...he does that every time someone asks him a half way decent question anyway.

These people aren't the Good Humor man though ...and what precisely would someone imagine this penalty for treason ought to be? Errr..... I'm sure Diane Feinstein was very appreciative of the people showing their first amendment right and praising democracy in action when she saw this...and I'm sure she's read it personally. Who wouldn't? On the other hand......maybe instead of being happy, she was just someone her staff avoided for awhile to insure no one got hit by flying objects being thrown around.

Seriously though... This is the White House of the United States. She is a sitting United States Senator. These folks aren't playing games and black sites under Bush never entirely closed up around the world. Europe was NOT the only place they were and are...nor is the Med area. I can't imagine signing my name to a thing like this at the White House itself for goodness sakes. A sign saying "I'm an extremist! Note my name for future round-ups!" crosses my mind as being a BIT more direct, but not by much.

link   
Can anyone in their right mind whom has (read) the constitution think anything different@@:

Dam, no brainer here, actually either get rid of the constituiton or all whom wants to get rid of guns are in contempt

pretty simple really

edit on 25-1-2013 by intrepid because: Swear removed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

True, but that's not for petitions started before the new policy took place. So, according to that, a White House response is still warranted.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I can answer that for Obama:

It is up to Congress to determine the punishment for Treason. And Treason is defined by the Constitution as:

Article III, section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

It is not up to the office of the President. Petition Closed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I bet she bought a new pistol to carry concealed. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Court For Treason To The Constitution

The Constitution was written to restrain the government. No amendment is more important for this purpose than the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment was written so the power could be kept with the citizenry in the face of a tyrannical government. It was well understood the Constitution acknowledged certain rights that could not be limited by government.

Senator Dianne Feinstein has made it clear she does not believe in the Constitution or the inalienable rights of Americans to keep and bear arms. She is actively working to destroy the 2nd amendment with her 2013 assault weapons ban. For this reason we the people of the united States petition for her to be tried in Federal Court for treason to the Constitution.

An outline of her bill may be found here:

I think it would be awesome, that considering technology... if there was a major rise in the use of petitions. Maybe nothing really gets accomplished, but people are heard, and therefor, something is accomplished.

In addition:

Signatures needed by January 26, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000
Total signatures on this petition

edit on 25-1-2013 by retirednature because: additional comment

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
I can answer that for Obama:

It is up to Congress to determine the punishment for Treason. And Treason is defined by the Constitution as:

Article III, section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

It is not up to the office of the President. Petition Closed.

I think you just crushed the many dreams of all those petitioners.

Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

The new 100000 number don't retroactively apply to those created before the change and so reached threshold

Created: Dec 27, 2012

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

AS OF JANUARY 15, 2013:

To cross the first threshold and be searchable within WhiteHouse.gov, a petition must reach 150 signatures within 30 days.

To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Oh come on. All these anti gun nuts from Australia and England claim that the government isn't out to get us. So they must be right seeing as they are all knowing and high on their horse. Besides to hell with them is what I say anymore, nowdays it's just to see how many lists you can get on right? I know exactly where they can stick their lists!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I find this witch hunt she is leading to be a bit hypocritical

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Oh come on. All these anti gun nuts from Australia and England claim that the government isn't out to get us. So they must be right seeing as they are all knowing and high on their horse. Besides to hell with them is what I say anymore, nowdays it's just to see how many lists you can get on right? I know exactly where they can stick their lists!!!

I've said this before on the subject and it bears repeating, IMO. I'm not going to suddenly change my tune or be agreeable to everything I've opposed in public because I've been outspoken for too many years now. Here and elsewhere. There's no benefit trying to pretend at this point. For those in the same boat (many here and around the net)...might as well make the best of things. Tho I still wouldn't sign that.

For people who have not been really outspoken and opinionated in a major way? Well, let's say if I had it to do over and knew how this would end up as we stand here today....I'd have kept my big mouth shut starting years ago. It would be better......as this turns real, to be unknown, unremarkable and generally anonymous I think. That doesn't mean not voicing an opinion but signing one's name to a declaration like that? Basically in Obama's personal in-box? It's gutsy. I will say that for those on the petition.

After all, it's not a race to who gets to a FEMA / Reeducation camp first. I'm sure there will be beds a'plenty for us all. Some may just get there sooner to make it all comfy and home-like before the rest. (I get the bunk closest to the door, just so everyone knows in advance)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Well you to your beliefs me to mine I suppose. I am stubborn I get that from my mother. I have never let anyone walk all over me and won't start anytime soon. And I refuse to live my life in fear of being on some list or in some camp because I spoke my mind. Suppose that could be the death of me oneday. But I do respect and understand your message of being silent and stealthy , just it don't work for me. Give it to me straight thats the kind of guy I am, and if after I have to admit I was wrong so be it I have no problem doing that as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join