It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few predictions that you should pay no attention to.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
These predictions are not intuitive,they are not derived through logic,and they are not something I have dreamed of. I do not believe they will happen;but they could happen. They are weird thoughts that have popped into my head;I cannot explain them,they just showed up(call it whatever you want;brain damage,too much booze,insanity). I am making this thread for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES only. If I have a greater than 90% accuracy then maybe there IS a method to my madness(or a madness to my method-or something else I can't explain).#1: There will be great deal of small earthquakes in the Kashmir region(right on the border of India and Pakistan)This is a warning;any serious conflict in the region will prompt a response from Anak Krakatau or even Lake Toba if the situation warrants it.#2:Mount Rainier may become active in the near future.Only a small eruption;but with destruction on a grand scale(2-4 years;it will be a warning if it happens).#3:Mount Etna OR Santorini will erupt in the next 5 years(but not as bad as in the historical accounts-but still pretty bad).#4:El Hierro or La Palma will unleash carnage sometime in the next 2-20 years(the east coast of North and South America will suffer greatly).#5:Yellowstone will remain dormant for many years(unless humanity deserves it; The united states and china will collapse from within so no outside influence will be needed).#6: For the rest of the planet; famine and general hardship will be the normal state of things within the next 5-10 years. But some small part of the global population can/will survive to start over.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have a prediction of my own:

Very few people will read that massive wall of text. Seriously... please, use some paragraphs! As dumb as it sounds, that actually physically hurts to read.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
These predictions are not intuitive,they are not derived through logic,and they are not something I have dreamed of. I do not believe they will happen;but they could happen. They are weird thoughts that have popped into my head;I cannot explain them,they just showed up(call it whatever you want;brain damage,too much booze,insanity). I am making this thread for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES only. If I have a greater than 90% accuracy then maybe there IS a method to my madness(or a madness to my method-or something else I can't explain).#1: There will be great deal of small earthquakes in the Kashmir region(right on the border of India and Pakistan)This is a warning;any serious conflict in the region will prompt a response from Anak Krakatau or even Lake Toba if the situation warrants it.#2:Mount Rainier may become active in the near future.Only a small eruption;but with destruction on a grand scale(2-4 years;it will be a warning if it happens).#3:Mount Etna OR Santorini will erupt in the next 5 years(but not as bad as in the historical accounts-but still pretty bad).#4:El Hierro or La Palma will unleash carnage sometime in the next 2-20 years(the east coast of North and South America will suffer greatly).#5:Yellowstone will remain dormant for many years(unless humanity deserves it; The united states and china will collapse from within so no outside influence will be needed).#6: For the rest of the planet; famine and general hardship will be the normal state of things within the next 5-10 years. But some small part of the global population can/will survive to start over.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

That "wall of text" was written as such for a reason. If you cannot stand to read it;then it is not for you. Everything I do and say/write has purpose. It is up to you to decide whether it has meaning for you or not. P.S. the "wall of text" you describe is what I would consider to be minor in nature(if you are looking for instant gratification/answers I cannot/will not help you). Peace and Love.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

#3:Mount Etna OR Santorini will erupt in the next 5 years(but not as bad as in the historical accounts-but still pretty bad)

This video uploaded today, about 6 weeks after your prediction.
It's been grumbling for a few weeks now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-3-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Kamchatka and Japan will see large volcanic eruptions.Peru/Chile,Spain, and Mexico will see a lot of earthquakes.Flooding in central/east Africa.Volcanic activity in the Pacific North West(British Columbia/Washington State). The Northern Lights will be seen in Texas,New Mexico, and Arizona. The time frame is one year(don't expect me to be right).

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

I would expect more from Santorini within six months. Please keep in mind that I am making these predictions for absolutely no reason and I would not consider them to be factual in any way(theory only).

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
When will these "predictions" EVER come to pass?
Lol i wish a least one of these "wild" predictions would finally happen lol

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Within one year. Please remember that these are predictions that you should pay NO attention to.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

steve95988
When will these "predictions" EVER come to pass?
Lol i wish a least one of these "wild" predictions would finally happen lol
Some of them HAVE happened. I must admit that I expect 0% accuracy with any/all of my "predictions".

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

Expect a tsunami in the ring of fire(or two) sometime over the next 12 months. The better part of Europe will experience severe weather throughout the summer months of 2014(drought/forest fires); and floods in eastern Asia.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One tsunami.....Two tsunami........Expect a couple more!

top topics

join