It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Council Member Despot Gets Owned! - Tries Throwing Out War Vet With CCW Permit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Here it is again, for the third time now.

Originally posted by macman
It seems that you failed to answer my question.
Let me restate it.

Originally posted by xedocodex

And?

That isn't "unconstitutional", in fact, the Constitution doesn't even apply here because this councilman isn't representing the Federal Goverment and wasn't "disarming" him.

So, since it wasn't the Govt asking him to disarm, then there is no issue, as the councilman, in your world, is an individual, and he has about as much right to have him disarm as telling him to remove his shoes.

Nice try. You fail.

But, since the Councilman was acting within the Council meeting, as a Council member, he was representing the Govt and thus acting on behalf of the respective Govt.

Nice try. You fail again.

You don't have the right to carry your gun anywhere you please...if you think you do, go ahead and stroll into an airport with your gun, or a court, or the whitehouse....go ahead...and complain about how "unconstitutional" it is when they tell you that you can't carry your gun there.

Actually, you can carry just about anywhere, with the exception of some Govt buildings and Private Property.
Since there are no laws restricting US Citizens from lawfully carrying a firearm within the building there, in that meeting, then the Vet DOES have the right.

Nice try again. You failed......again.

But, aren't you a NON-US Citizen???
I don't see where YOUR incorrect opinion is relevant in this matter.
I suppose your retort will be the tired and old "This is an International Forum" and blah blah bah.

You can add your incorrect opinion all you like, but..................It doesn't matter to anything, as you are not a US Citizen and really have no say in the matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So, another 24 hours passes and you still can't respond.

That speaks more about you then your coveted "College Education" you seem to hold in such high regards.

What is it that you want me to respond to, I'm not going to fish through your post history to find it.

Do I covet my "College Education"? I wasn't aware that I did. I am glad I have a college education, I am glad for the education I have had outside of college...why is it that you seem so against education?

Never said I was against education.

I just don't hold it up as some golden idol, being educated by Liberal Progressive Colleges that rewrite history.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh, the embarrassment!

Leaves the meeting fuming, when council votes his motion down to have the war vet expelled from the meeting.

STOP infringing!

I swear, that video needs to go viral. It's a bit slow at first, but the context is important. Keep watching!
edit on Fri Jan 25th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

first of all, let's look at the mindset we are dealing with. not a high iq individual; he's ex military in a combat MOS. how many geniuses do you know go into the military hoping to become cannon fodder?

2nd of all he's paranoid, and scared, in the frequency of fear and quoting a defunct 300 year old document drawn up by slave owners paranoid of retribution from the king, queen, whatever of England.

Owned? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a video game term, or is it a slavery term? I'm don't get it.

Nonetheless, do not listen to fear frequencies, this person is probably a Christian believing in heaven, yet is afraid to the point of carrying a weapon? What is this combat-hardened, most probably traumatized by being a paid killer who is promised to be known as a hero doing so frightful and in need of a weapon? Personally, logic would dictate you do not need a weapon unless you are afraid, and if I needlessly help slaughter people for the sake of a pay check, or the ideology of patriotism and thwarting evil (not for natural resource control, that's silly talk straight out of commie, etc book) then come to a realization, of "oh my god, i am aware to one facet of life, i am a killer, and i killed because i was told to, never questioning, never thinking..is this really about protecting americans?"

I'm quite sure that when nuclear weapons were established, it ended all war with the easily understood concept of mutually assured destruction should any nation choose to invade the U.S.A.

Seems in my unprofessional opinion, all wars are just business deals gone bad. If one can't appeal with cash, or power, then fear is employed, if that doesn't work, we just send over high iq individuals who are ready to kill kill kill for cash cash cash in the name of patriotism, in the guise of heroism, under the spell of one nation, divided, into sects based on intelligence, after all. Amen...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSkullJedi

More Progressive Drivel.

All your points are "what ifs" or just your uninformed opinion.

Thanks for your input.
Meh!!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSkullJedi

first of all, let's look at the mindset we are dealing with. not a high iq individual; he's ex military in a combat MOS.

You have just described 90+% of the US police officers.

They are hired for those reasons, believe it or not.

The government arms them and pays them to make a lot of the general public uncomfortable.

I'll post the link again....

ABC News

edit on 31-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join